Press Conference Mcgregor vs Mayweather

Wtf Safer

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Watch the one in New York

Conor was absolutely destroyed

Well Mayweather got destroyed in this one tho,watch the full conference video its funny af,by the time conor was done with his part of trash talk the crowd was just booing at everything mayweather said rofl.There was a part where conor throws flag on mayweathers face but mayweather just kept looking doing nothing probably scared because it was not a boxing ring and anything could happen

1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

Well Mayweather got destroyed in this one tho,watch the full conference video its funny af,by the time conor was done with his part of trash talk the crowd was just booing at everything mayweather said rofl.There was a part where conor throws flag on mayweathers face but mayweather just kept looking doing nothing probably scared because it was not a boxing ring and anything could happen

Mayweather won London one too imo

P.S nobody is booing at what Mayweather says, cuz if it was Conor saying what he said today in london and new york (FACTS) he'd get the whole crowd lit. It's the hate ppl have for mayweather

1 hour ago, Matt said:

CARRYING AROUND A 🎒 YOU CANT EVEN READ, 40 YEARS OF AGE DRESSING LIKE A BREAK DANCER. 

gang gang nigga 

Mr. Tapout (worth 3m) Vs. The undefeated (worth 800m)

50 Cent says to Conor: You gonna get fucked up bad. You not going to be able to find Floyd when he's infront of you

Conor is an amature, has the strength but not the speed, technique of defense skills. 

But I guess people who're in denial would rather vote for a quitter

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Mr. Tapout (worth 3m) Vs. The undefeated (worth 800m)

50 Cent says to Conor: You gonna get fucked up bad. You not going to be able to find Floyd when he's infront of you

Conor is an amature, has the strength but not the speed, technique of defense skills. 

But I guess people who're in denial would rather vote for a quitter

Didn't ask fan boy 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Didn't ask fan boy 

You don't have to ask in order for me to drop knowledge.

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

Fake hype means nothing we all know Mayweather is winning inevitably and it's just a free paycheck for both guys lol

And a dissapointment for his fans, especially his biggest ones like @Matt and another loss in his record.

On a quick side note: What do u guys think about Saki 'The Rebel' joining up the UFC? I heard he's going to have his first UFC debut soon against Henrique da Silva.

Also, I am not really familiar with Floyd nor McGregor but I highly have the feeling that the first one is going to have the upper-hand in the fight nonetheless they're both going to receive a fucking bad ass $$$ check :P.

Pacquiao4.jpg

This is my nigga (if you were wondering), man has legs made of steel 💯 

On 7/15/2017 at 6:59 AM, Floyd said:

Lol I wanted to reply to this but I didn't want to stoop down to an ignorants level but I have nothing to do for like 1 hour now so I'm just bored and thought I'll reply

If you think Conor doesn't have the speed you obviously have never watched his fights lol.He's an extremely fast southpaw with lightning reflexes and truck-like hits.Mayweathers defence wont hold for long considering the fact mayweathers biggest weakness is southpaw whereas mcgregor excels at it.It's honestly a waste of time arguing with boxing fans because they don't know half the abilities of an mma fighter.I wonder what you all will come up with when Floyd loses to McGregor.Btw don't expect a reply because I check these forums like once in 3-4 months that if I have time to kill,wouldn't reply even if I got a reply to this anyways because I know I'm right,no pointing wasting time.

Just don't miss the fight on august 26th

7 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Lol I wanted to reply to this but I didn't want to stoop down to an ignorants level but I have nothing to do for like 1 hour now so I'm just bored and thought I'll reply

If you think Conor doesn't have the speed you obviously have never watched his fights lol.He's an extremely fast southpaw with lightning reflexes and truck-like hits.Mayweathers defence wont hold for long considering the fact mayweathers biggest weakness is southpaw whereas mcgregor excels at it.It's honestly a waste of time arguing with boxing fans because they don't know half the abilities of an mma fighter.I wonder what you all will come up with when Floyd loses to McGregor.Btw don't expect a reply because I check these forums like once in 3-4 months that if I have time to kill,wouldn't reply even if I got a reply to this anyways because I know I'm right,no pointing wasting time.

I have seen Mcgregor, but if you LEGIT he'll stand 12 rounds vs. The BEST defensive boxer and probably overall boxer in the entire world

actually just suck my dick u know nothing about fighting lmao

7 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

41 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I have seen Mcgregor, but if you LEGIT he'll stand 12 rounds vs. The BEST defensive boxer and probably overall boxer in the entire world

actually just suck my dick u know nothing about fighting lmao

You both sound retarded speaking in definites

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

You both sound retarded speaking in definites

I'm only dropping knowledge. I honestly think that Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer alive. 

His defense skills are unmatched and he's too accurate with his punches. Conor's not a boxer, he has amature boxing skills though, but that's not enough to take on the best.

On 7/16/2017 at 10:33 PM, Floyd said:

I'm only dropping knowledge. I honestly think that Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer alive. 

His defense skills are unmatched and he's too accurate with his punches. Conor's not a boxer, he has amature boxing skills though, but that's not enough to take on the best.

Everyone be like Conor cant go 12 rounds...

He went 5 in the Nate fight 5 x 5min rounds in MMA = 25min, each round 1 minute break, = 4min break

Boxing: 12 x 3min rounds = 36min, each round 1 minute break, = 11 minutes break And the fact that a MMA fight takes a lot more of you, because of grappling and clinchwork

Dont think boxing is more exhausting...

And you're talking about connor's boxing after watching some youtube/instagram videos maybe this will wake you up

Edited by Wtf Safer
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Everyone be like Conor cant go 12 rounds...

He went 5 in the Nate fight 5 x 5min rounds in MMA = 25min, each round 1 minute break, = 4min break

Boxing: 12 x 3min rounds = 36min, each round 1 minute break, = 11 minutes break And the fact that a MMA fight takes a lot more of you, because of grappling and clinchwork

Dont think boxing is more exhausting...

And you're talking about connor's boxing after watching some youtube/instagram videos maybe this will wake you up

Okay, I watched. Impressive.

Now you go read about what Mayweather has accomplished and then you come back to me