A few suggestions

Hey guys, it's elizathepat here, and I have a few suggestions for the Roat Pkz community.

1. Bring back the option to insta spawn your infernal cape to your body if you only have one.

This was actually possible, but with the new update it changed it so that you have to go inside your bank EVERY time to get your cape.... I would want the option to put it instantly on your back to be available again, b/c who the hell is going to pay another 500 vote points just for that?

2. Addition of Super Donator Zone

In the past few years, we super donators haven't gotten a lot of benefits. I propose that we should be given a zone to ourselves that is like Dzone, but with KBD, Cerberus, etc. It would be really cool to see this implemented into this game.

3. Addition of Slayer

Slayer would be a really cool thing to be put into this game. It should be like this: every task you complete, you get 150 pkp. The monsters would also have a chance of dropping a good item (stat items, claws, bandos pieces, etc.) There used to be skills on here, and it didn't really work out. But just adding slayer would give more incentive for players.

4. Wilderness bosses

With the release of the new client, I thought that there were going to be the new bosses (Vet'Ion, Callisto, Etc.) But, we STILL only have Jad! I get that we're getting new bosses every time, but adding these bosses would also make the wilderness more active and fun. 

5. Gambling

I've seen a post for Zoradz that promoted this too. The addition of Flower Poker and Dice is a suggestion that I have, and it's a pretty good idea. The people who would host these would have to pay $15 for a "Dicer" rank and they would be able to use Dice, and if they scam, it'd be an instant removal of their rank. I get that this doesn't make sense, but if this suggestion is accepted, then we could create 50/50 games of chance where one only has to right click and press on "Dice" without the necessity of a dice bag. 

Anyway that's all, please tell me what you think of this! All "constructive" criticism would help.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

no, we dont need more pvming but we need to make edge as active as posibble.... i thought bounty hunter would make a major difference but it didnt, it sure made a difference but not as big as i thought. #1 priority is to make edge as good as possible

you dont even know what ur saying, edge is rly active

Although I don't pvm, all we need is the remaining wilderness bosses.

Actually have working chins when traps costs pkp to buy and you can cash in your caught chins for pkp possibly for the retards who don't wanna pk, yet in itself will give more targets for pkers.

Changes to the equipment available in tournaments need to be changed for a few.

For 1 Def pking whip needs to be UNUSABLE coz it's just stupid as you'll just gain defence XP if it was OSRS and it's just dumb coz whips shred through pures.

When you're attacking a player and the player moves you need to re-click them which needs a fix.

When you cast and barrage and your player moves immediately after your character ends up not facing the player which shouldn't happen.

Elder chaos druids need to be added to the same spot as if OSRS with the respectable droptable it should have.

Kraken at lava maze and the volcanic forge where you make odium and malediction wards.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Although I don't pvm, all we need is the remaining wilderness bosses.

Actually have working chins when traps costs pkp to buy and you can cash in your caught chins for pkp possibly for the retards who don't wanna pk, yet in itself will give more targets for pkers.

Changes to the equipment available in tournaments need to be changed for a few.

For 1 Def pking whip needs to be UNUSABLE coz it's just stupid as you'll just gain defence XP if it was OSRS and it's just dumb coz whips shred through pures.

When you're attacking a player and the player moves you need to re-click them which needs a fix.

When you cast and barrage and your player moves immediately after your character ends up not facing the player which shouldn't happen.

Elder chaos druids need to be added to the same spot as if OSRS with the respectable droptable it should have.

Kraken at lava maze and the volcanic forge where you make odium and malediction wards.

Agree all except whip. Because Saradomin sword is the same thing w/out def xp