I’m so cold that I could make the devil’s soul shake

Just now, Matt said:

Lol was pking mid day, Only see you afk at edgepvp besides when Smokey and Omar need you to be on tb for them lol stop speaking slave 

idk why u have it in ur head that a tber would be inferior to someone else in the team, we usually multi log to tb and my account santan arun is sometimes used as everyone has the pw but even then its hardly used. idk why u have this weird idea that ur insulting me by saying this

my g poppin them thangs as usual 

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

idk why u have it in ur head that a tber would be inferior to someone else in the team, we usually multi log to tb and my account santan arun is sometimes used as everyone has the pw but even then its hardly used. idk why u have this weird idea that ur insulting me by saying this

stfu tber slave lmfao stupid ass fool don't make me drop u again lmfao, all ur usefull is tb nd dbow 

found ur irl btw stupid monkey lmfao 

Bilderesultat for gangsta shit

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Didn’t read but all I know is that you’re not a pker, All you do is run your mouth and claim you don’t watch my videos yet every single video I post you’re mentioning something from my video, Why bother? Just stop being a troll and stop trying to act big for roat pkz cause nobody cares lmfao 

Just now, Matt said:

Didn’t read but all I know is that you’re not a pker, All you do is run your mouth and claim you don’t watch my videos yet every single video I post you’re mentioning something from my video, Why bother? Just stop being a troll and stop trying to act big for roat pkz cause nobody cares lmfao 

log on n pk then?

4 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

How do people take this TROLL serious.

The only usefull thing he did was give the opp team a score smh.

I remember when he got caught lacking and died to g unit lmfao I don’t even like g unit but cmon now how bad can he be💀💀 I’ve never died on a half or full too no team on roats not even when his team tried to get me.

Edited by Matt
3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Nice vid bro💯

Thanks brosk

4 minutes ago, TORTERARE said:

makes no sense whatsoever, you dont like a pvp team because they attacked you in wilderness?

O.T. decent video

lol personally I don’t have a problem with them but In the wilderness if they constantly trying to tb and kill me what do you expect me too like them? I know it’s nothing personal but 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t like teams in general, But that don’t mean I dislike everyone in that group you understand? & thank you

13 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Content 

^_^ ty

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thanks brosk

lol personally I don’t have a problem with them but In the wilderness if they constantly trying to tb and kill me what do you expect me too like them? I know it’s nothing personal but 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t like teams in general, But that don’t mean I dislike everyone in that group you understand? & thank you

^_^ ty

you say u hate teams but spam #depletion when u get a team kill

hypocrite! exdee

5 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

you say u hate teams but spam #depletion when u get a team kill

hypocrite! exdee

Depletion’s not a real team lmfao made it up like a month ago or two with one of my day 1’s on roats and I just say it whenever I get a kill as a joke lmfao but durrr I’m hypercrite got meeee (: 

38 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

I use to say #whalehuntersinpandapants

best team ever

Obviously bro

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Probably cuz you only pk at 3am

i must of been pking at 3 am here too huh? Lmfao idiots just cause roats Wildy is usually empty don’t mean I’m pking at night lmfao 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Obviously bro

i must of been pking at 3 am here too huh? Lmfao idiots just cause roats Wildy is usually empty don’t mean I’m pking at night lmfao 

Uh yeah you only pk at 3am cuz that thr only time tj  is not at edge and same w dario 

16 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

Clueless fool lmfao

Dobt quote me freak

Just now, sophia said:

Uh yeah you only pk at 3am cuz that thr only time tj  is not at edge and same w dario 

Not really idk how you would know this when ur pvming on osrs all day hector I can’t pk at 3 am lol I got finals also didn’t know you followed tj and Dario around all day lmfao stop being an idiot just get off my thread you can try another time to stick up for your boyfriend arun

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not really idk how you would know this when ur pvming on osrs all day hector I can’t pk at 3 am lol I got finals also didn’t know you followed tj and Dario around all day lmfao stop being an idiot just get off my thread you can try another time to stick up for your boyfriend arun

I got no time to play 07 u prob mad cuz you poor on 07 also no iknow cuz dario its my friend and tj was he used to pk at that time and still does