Suggestion - ODD OR EVEN

So i've been thinking about this for a couple of days now!

I would like to start something new and different. If players have been pking for a long time and are getting bored, this could make them stay more active in game 

You know the "jail" place with the guards, east of ::home? We could start a new game called "odd or even" (that's what i call it). 

This would be the rules: Someone hosts. If a player trades me 5k pkp and he chooses "odd", and i hit an odd number on the guard, the player wins, and i will pay him back 8k pkp. If I hit an even number after he chooses "odd", I win and I would keep the 4k. 

The jail place isn't perfect but we would need a good place with some npcs to attack for this type game. Maybe a new teleport with some npcs could be added? A place where you can chill and just chat with friends or play the game.

What do you guys think? Yes people can get scammed if they trust random people, but people would also have more fun i believe.

• Upvote 4
  • Would the rank be able to be bought In-Game and or from the Donator store?
  • Would Staff hold the rank and can also issue to those they deem trust worthy?
  • NPC to operate with would be the safer option however having a real player host engages the community far more than any NPC I feel.
  • If you were to scam and you hold the rank what should happen? Ban? Items taken back? Rank removed?
  • I cannot see this being such a hard thing to implement and with all the recent updates targeting PVM/PKers I think Stakers deserve there spotlight, baring in mind we have a fuck ton of them @Gied4life.
  • Prefer this over Flower Poker? Have both or one or the other?
  • The person hosting must have X amount of wealth to be able to host? As it can go against the host and cause the player to run out off PKP. 

@Gretar

• Upvote 2

Gambling suggestions are generally easy to implement but I personally wouldn’t call updates like these a priority. 

I think if DEV time was spent working towards bigger and more substantial projected updates for the time being, the rewards would be more beneficial for the long term of the game and would bring more activity to the server

eg: a modified version of wilderness slayer that has been suggested alongside many orher things for the server

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, JBLIND said:
  • Would the rank be able to be bought In-Game and or from the Donator store? rank would be given to those who deserve it or to staff team.
  • NPC to operate with would be the safer option however having a real player host engages the community far more than any NPC I feel.
  • If you were to scam and you hold the rank what should happen? Ban? Items taken back? Rank removed? ban 4 sure.
  • I cannot see this being such a hard thing to implement and with all the recent updates targeting PVM/PKers I think Stakers deserve there spotlight, baring in mind we have a fuck ton of them @Gied4life. thx :)
  • Prefer this over Flower Poker? Have both or one or the other? fk flower poker.
  • The person hosting must have X amount of wealth to be able to host? As it can go against the host and cause the player to run out off PKP. 

@Gretar

i've been a host in one server. just rank trusted ppl. and let ppl go 1v1+mm or just player vs mm. game is funny and simple. (arabs can understand it aswell) hope something like that will happen.

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:
  • Would the rank be able to be bought In-Game and or from the Donator store?
  • If you were to scam and you hold the rank what should happen? Ban? Items taken back? Rank removed?
  • I cannot see this being such a hard thing to implement and with all the recent updates targeting PVM/PKers I think Stakers deserve there spotlight, baring in mind we have a fuck ton of them @Gied4life.
  • Prefer this over Flower Poker? Have both or one or the other?

@Gretar

Rank for staff + Trusted players.

Rank remove + give items back + ban for scamming.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Smoothie said:

So i've been thinking about this for a couple of days now!

I would like to start something new and different. If players have been pking for a long time and are getting bored, this could make them stay more active in game 

You know the "jail" place with the guards, east of ::home? We could start a new game called "odd or even" (that's what i call it). 

This would be the rules: Someone hosts. If a player trades me 5k pkp and he chooses "odd", and i hit an odd number on the guard, the player wins, and i will pay him back 8k pkp. If I hit an even number after he chooses "odd", I win and I would keep the 4k. 

The jail place isn't perfect but we would need a good place with some npcs to attack for this type game. Maybe a new teleport with some npcs could be added? A place where you can chill and just chat with friends or play the game.

What do you guys think? Yes people can get scammed if they trust random people, but people would also have more fun i believe.

I'm  so lost you said  5k and t hen doubled  to  8k?????????????? learn  to add kid!

but  good idea I like  it

Edited by 3AT 99 ALL