Leaving latter cancerous 4n fgts.

Yoobs da king

Leaving - Safe i run, Safe i runv2, Hawkwork, Local Arab.

I'll see you all latter since kids love to scam with food on and sugar or show 1k pkp ticks in duel decline say sorry lagged then throw up 100 pkp tick and i lose for nothing but this game is just so farging tiring it's bs... See you all some of you were nice some of you were dicks to me but treated me good on my alt Local Arab which is kinda fucked up logic but... W/E Enjoy this corrupted server i may come back if yoobs is not admin and zoradz bride chucky or mike is new admiral

PS. Gretar fix up you god i gave you so invalid much information on yoobs being a god up and sugar but yoobs probably pays ur amazing personality for admin rank back because you do W/E helps ur wallet and also gretar you read my forums msg but you do not reply as you know ur admin is a god... 

Also why gg it's been fun after you making 2 of my acc's get banned because ur feeling got hurt because you're 11 years old and cant take a joke ur never at easts as you always get killed (probably like it) but it has been fun why gg you're very entertaining when ur upset but next time spawn a hammer (::item 2347 100) spawn 100 as you're hammers might break sugar ton since ur ego is so broken as is and repair ur poor lil ego mate cu all amazing people soon.

Mike if you or others dont apply 4 admin give me robes # so i can call him and convince to be admin again i hated robes but at least he was a ghost legit and knew how to be an admin (yoobs 1953 crepault hill road vermont united states st johnsbury come at me so i can tach you how to be an admin since you wont get demoted soon also saying my own personal info is not against rules get bent yoobs so u can not delete this. cu kidd0

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...