Br3ad's Overall Experience (3 Days)

br3ad

So it's summer holidays for me now (Australia, Southern Hemisphere), I decided to check out some RSPS since it's been ages that I last touched one. Came across Roatpkz, a half decent server that I've been looking for. A semi active bridding community and no training needed.

Few things that I love about this server:

- Semi active bridding community

- No training needed

- Decent (not the best) combat system

Things that I hated:

- Why are spirit shields and chaotics donators? O_O

- Nice Pkp shop but the exchange rates are too high for my liking, should be revised

- Laggy in some cases

- I understand that it's a "PK" server but Chaos Ele as an only PVM option? ;_;

And erm I found this quite funny lol.

2ppiq7m.jpg

b9jdk1.png

Apparently I can't say "Schlong Staff" Kappa. Mod Bot op lol

@br3ad ignore King Lee and his opinions... He is just upset because he has been bullied on this server for 2 years for his stupidity. Nobody takes his opinion seriously and you shouldn't either. 

Your cons are extremely valid and the owner has people in his ear consistently expressing discontent on the donator store and other aspects such as deep wilderness (in which chaos ele would tie-in)

54 minutes ago, Harley said:

You want chaotics and spirit shields to be for normal players..? What benefits apart from yell would donators have then? lmao.

That would be a valid argument a year ago but there has been numerous updates to benefit donors outside the chaotics and ss (ie: the alters at home, when you leave the wilderness your tbs gone). 

To address your argument with a personal opinion.. I believe that people don't even donate for chaotics/ss... I think people ONLY donate for yell and also that it's so accessible/it's an economic crutch for many people. I think chaotics/donor are just a feature people use because it's there, especially considering how flagrantly inferior you're automatically seen as for using them

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

That would be a valid argument a year ago but there has been numerous updates to benefit donors outside the chaotics and ss (ie: the alters at home, when you leave the wilderness your tbs gone). 

To address your argument with a personal opinion.. I believe that people don't even donate for chaotics/ss... I think people ONLY donate for yell and also that it's so accessible/it's an economic crutch for many people. I think chaotics/donor are just a feature people use because it's, especially considering how flagrantly inferior you're automatically seen as for using them

Well I've got a personal opinion that doesn't like the alters, so I don't take them into consideration, which I should. So, good point. 

Also, that may be true for a large amount, but there's a lot of others who do donate for the benefits of chaotics. I don't like them being in the game at all, but some others like it, so eh. It doesn't bother me

33 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

@br3ad ignore King Lee and his opinions... He is just upset because he has been bullied on this server for 2 years for his stupidity. Nobody takes his opinion seriously and you shouldn't either. 

Your cons are extremely valid and the owner has people in his ear consistently expressing discontent on the donator store and other aspects such as deep wilderness (in which chaos ele would tie-in)

To address your argument with a personal opinion.. I believe that people don't even donate for chaotics/ss... I think people ONLY donate for yell and also that it's so accessible/it's an economic crutch for many people. I think chaotics/donor are just a feature people use because it's there, especially considering how flagrantly inferior you're automatically seen as for using them

Finally someone with a mature response. 

• Upvote 1

i agree the game shud be fair for all players cos atm donators hav an advantage in pking with chaotics

the donator store needs deleting and the arcane and spectral shud be in pkp store for 1k each whilst the elysian replacing all the divines ingame and put as chaos ele deop with 100% fully working special effect

10 hours ago, br3ad said:

So it's summer holidays for me now (Australia, Southern Hemisphere), I decided to check out some RSPS since it's been ages that I last touched one. Came across Roatpkz, a half decent server that I've been looking for. A semi active bridding community and no training needed.

Few things that I love about this server:

- Semi active bridding community

- No training needed

- Decent (not the best) combat system

Things that I hated:

- Why are spirit shields and chaotics donators? O_O

- Nice Pkp shop but the exchange rates are too high for my liking, should be revised

- Laggy in some cases

- I understand that it's a "PK" server but Chaos Ele as an only PVM option? ;_;

Hey, thanks for your kind words. We have been working a lot on the combat system recently the first update coming soon will be the magic att and def formula. We are thinking about adding all the spirit shields to chaos ele drop table and non donators being able to used, chaotics are in the verge of being removed we are planning to replace ccb with acb soon. We have to create a lot more donator benefits before we can overhaul things like chaotics and spirit shields, otherwise its pointless to donate for donator unless you just want to yell. PKP shop system is a little strange also, i have been trying to get Gretar to change it for a while now but im that not sure if he will. Were working on the lag issues but its normally because of your connection to the dedi, the server is hosted in the netherlands so thats most likely your issue. Were hopefully adding new pvm options in the future we are working on a few ideas at the moment.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Hey, thanks for your kind words. We have been working a lot on the combat system recently the first update coming soon will be the magic att and def formula. We are thinking about adding all the spirit shields to chaos ele drop table and non donators being able to used, chaotics are in the verge of being removed we are planning to replace ccb with acb soon. We have to create a lot more donator benefits before we can overhaul things like chaotics and spirit shields, otherwise its pointless to donate for donator unless you just want to yell. PKP shop system is a little strange also, i have been trying to get Gretar to change it for a while now but im that not sure if he will. Were working on the lag issues but its normally because of your connection to the dedi, the server is hosted in the netherlands so thats most likely your issue. Were hopefully adding new pvm options in the future we are working on a few ideas at the moment.

Thanks for your reply, I'll be making a more detailed thread on what options the owner can take. :)

Edited by br3ad