Staff Feedback - May 2024

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days. The  refers to most hours active in respected role and is purely to highlight top contributors.

image.png.1231f17688f1a45442c5fd8e5e692d08.png.7d2351d64ed1d762a78a3f1bac14b651.png  Owner
Gretar 
- Playtime: NaN
Hemmi80 - Playtime: NaN

image.png.a93b77b634d8fc2e793b77cef202a2fb.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 20 Hours (+142 AFK)

image.png.ea6e7bcccc26332b8dbedd7a09520342.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 11 Hours (+111  Hours AFK)
 Valence - Playtime: 68 Hours (+427 Hours AFK)

image.png.66500bc5e3d7d49b01de3eb63af5bc62.png Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 76 Hours (+11 Hours AFK)

image.png.dc7ba94dbe492a934e4ec579ea3f9461.png Senior Moderator(s) 
 Fruitiest - Playtime: 30 Hours (+54 Hours AFK)
 No Name Set - Playtime: 11 Hours (+48 Hours AFK)

image.png.bc0da072e0967e1960ac3d570b34b9d4.png  Moderator(s)
 Fun Time - Playtime: 11 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 65 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)

image.png.ba1ef9be184e12097511722eac95ac5f.png  Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 35 Hours (+15 Hours AFK)
 Craig - Playtime: 68 Hours (+84 Hours AFK)
 Real Dozard - Playtime: 134 Hours (+124 Hours AFK)
 Jay - Playtime: 180 Hours (+163 Hours AFK)

image.png.dbc259a25b9b0a546c87f92fb0eb2297.png Server Support(s)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 59 Hours (+111 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 13 Hours (+718 Hours AFK)
Axe - Playtime: 77 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)
Attack Pk - Playtime: 136 Hours (+179 Hours AFK)
Hunnetsville - Playtime: 33 Hours (+158 Hours AFK)
Ox80- Playtime: 205 Hours (+62 Hours AFK)
4oak - Playtime: 201 Hours (+137 Hours AFK)
Isami2011 - Playtime: 84 Hours (+97 Hours AFK)
A PIXEL - Playtime: 3 Hours (+11 Hours AFK)
 Hefner - Playtime: 115 Hours (184 Hours AFK)
__

Promotion(s)
N/A

__
Demotion(s)

Clue - Has resigned from Server Support, thank you for your time spent as a staff member.
Sinister Has been demoted from Moderator.

Please note that all feedback should be honest and coanstructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by Sinister
  • Upvote 4

Real Dozard & Smoothie are the best staff members!
Real Dozard is always neutral, does not just listen to only 1 side of the story but looks at the facts. Such a King

Smoothie takes the time for everyone always even though he's very busy. 

4oak is corrupt in my opinion.

Keep going #roatpkz

• Upvote 1

Was gonna go through the whole staff team, but I don't interact with most of them and I don't keep tabs.   

- Dozard my brother, deserves the best. People been saying he's been inactive, but everyone has their own thing going on in life. He does what he can to do what's right. Wallahi I love you legend

- 4oak, one of the first people I've become close to. Probably the most helpful in terms of helping the community. Keep it up king!

- Hunnetsville, my boy :) Just like 4oak, very helpful and apart of the same friend group. Terrible PKer though unfortunately, died to a single ags :/

- Hefner, also a legend. One of the more important contributors of the Roatz WIKI, very organized and has a ton of information regarding the game. Thanks again to you and the rest of the staff team that helped out.

Everyone else, smd :/ speaking to; Hemmi and SMACKD

Mods+ keep it up as well ❤️

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, Ekaya04_ said:

Real Dozard & Smoothie are the best staff members!
Real Dozard is always neutral, does not just listen to only 1 side of the story but looks at the facts. Such a King

Smoothie takes the time for everyone always even though he's very busy. 

4oak is corrupt in my opinion.

Keep going #roatpkz

Not sure what you mean by corruption because you got rerolled for a keyword😂, I unfortunately don't control what youtubers do and if they are suppose to pay a giveaway or not, I'm glad smoothie was able to resolve it for you in the end.

OT: Well done guys keep it up 💪

Thankful for the whole entire ROAT Pkz Staff team as a whole! However, I would like to write a statement, based on my honest opinion about specific individuals I’ve spoken to often to assist me whenever, and with whatever.

Hemmi, Ox80, Jay, Fun time, fruitiest, and isami. These individuals have taken multiple minutes out of their day quite a bit whenever I needed them to do so. They all have unlimited knowledge of the game, provide quality assistance, and actually listen to you when you’re needing the help & take the time to assist you accordingly. 

Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN - the goat
Hemmi80 - Playtime: NaN - words cant describe this nigga.

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 20 Hours (+142 AFK) hemmi smackd carry roatpkz. period.

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 11 Hours (+111  Hours AFK) doesnt matter if he has 0 hrs playtime will always be one of goats of roatpkz and best staffs
 Valence - Playtime: 68 Hours (+427 Hours AFK) - 

Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 76 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) - clearly doing his job as community manager, streaming etc. good guy.

Senior Moderator(s) 
 Fruitiest - Playtime: 30 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) - my boy, havent been talking much but def always a good friend and good guy to talk too, never toxic
 No Name Set - Playtime: 11 Hours (+48 Hours AFK) - spoken few times, cool guy

Moderator(s)
 Fun Time - Playtime: 11 Hours (+1 Hours AFK) - where the fuck this nigga been, when he was ss he was my fkn boy tho
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 65 Hours (+14 Hours AFK) - havent spoke much, pre sure hes good for the venny scene

Senior Support(s)
 Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 35 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) - def a cool guy when i was in multi clans w him :D
 Craig - Playtime: 68 Hours (+84 Hours AFK) - 
 Real Dozard - Playtime: 134 Hours (+124 Hours AFK) - cool guy :D
 Jay - Playtime: 180 Hours (+163 Hours AFK) - no comment plays alot tho definitely good for the staff team.

Server Support(s)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 59 Hours (+111 Hours AFK) - 
L - Playtime: 13 Hours (+718 Hours AFK) - alot of afk hours jesus parb, goat tho love him
Axe - Playtime: 77 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) - 
Attack Pk - Playtime: 136 Hours (+179 Hours AFK) - seems like hes active
Hunnetsville - Playtime: 33 Hours (+158 Hours AFK) - havent seen on
Ox80- Playtime: 205 Hours (+62 Hours AFK) - damn chad plays alot and is nice, I like this guy
4oak - Playtime: 201 Hours (+137 Hours AFK) - same as ox80
Isami2011 - Playtime: 84 Hours (+97 Hours AFK) - 
A PIXEL - Playtime: 3 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) - ?
 Hefner - Playtime: 115 Hours (184 Hours AFK) - now this guy is def the GOAT of server supports. wp hefner

• Upvote 5
  • 3 weeks later...