The disrespect of the Admins on this server.

Monkeyking

I've never, and I mean never been on a server where a staff, that is suppose to act professional when dealing with server issues, have acted so god damn childish, & disrespectful. Mainly being "Yoobs". Besides from him randomly telling people to fuck off and shit, I always payed no attention too it. But after asking for assistance and him not doing shit to help me. After saying just leave it alone to him, he returns by calling me an asshole? This kid should not be a damn Admin if he can't show any god damn respect. I don't give a fuck if I called you a retarded Mexican, you're an Admin, anyone on Roatzpkz should be expected to be treated with the utmost respect even if they're being difficult. Not to mention all I said was leave it alone, how the hell does that trigger an "Asshole" Learn to respect player Yoobs. anywyas, Going to post a new SS everytime he disrespects a player, if I would of started this a day ago I would have 40 Screenshots already.

yAqKbWv.png

cUF8ifv.png

Edited by Monkeyking
  • Upvote 1

welcome to roatz being respectful and professional is pointless on roatz when its full of retards like us who flame and disrespect staff first and cause trouble

1 thing i learned is u treat staff alrite they respect u but u disrespect them they they giv u the same and they punish u more strictly

I didn't get angry with him or anything, I In no way deserved to be called an asshole, and no, that's not right. You're a staff member on a server, you do not cuss or flip out on anyone, especially telling someone " FK you idiot " over yell chat, people a Staff member comes with responsibilities, and you shouldn't be one if you can't take a little flame without acting like a little kid.

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I'm with yoobs on this one, this is an rsps theres nothing professional about it and there shouldn't be its just for fun. everyone needs to calm tf down and realise this is a game

If he wants to disrespect people, he can easily make an alt and do it while he's not helping people. Don't sit there and call someone an asshole for asking for reasoning behind something. & please don't reply to this if you're going to ride a dick lol. You guys are saying it's everyone on roatz, but I have yet to see another staff member disrespect a player as much as yoobs does, if at all since I've been back.

Edited by Monkeyking
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Monkeyking said:

If he wants to disrespect people, he can easily make an alt and do it while he's not helping people. Don't sit there and call someone an asshole for asking for reasoning behind something. & please don't reply to this if you're going to ride a dick lol.

lol ive flamed yoobs plenty of times I don't rly want to ride his dick but u seem like a retard who needs to get a grip of his life and try to have fun on roatz instead of crying about people callng him names

I enjoy roatz, but theres a time, when I want to ask an admin a serious question and not get called an asshole for doing so? If you went and donated 20$ or were banned falsely would you like an Admin to just say "What do you expect me to do asshole" And ignore you? You can sit there and say "Get a grip" but when he disrespects you, you'd be just as annoyed. & Yes you do ride his dick, look at your signature...

Edited by Monkeyking

Edit you screenshots correctly please and also post them in the correct order of events :) You asked me about unjailing you then you went on a rant about how you weren't suppose to be in jail which wasn't my originally question as if you have ores i cannot unjail you. Gretar has made it so ores are pretty much a permanent punishment which i expressed to you and you got angry about it. Then you went on a rant again about how you weren't suppose to be in jail, the fact is you are in the wrong and you cannot admit it. You flamed me in pm then deleted me off your friends list so i called you a dumb ass, the yell is completely irrelevant to the situation. You are nothing but posting irrelevant screenshots to attempt to further your cause :)

fkjo1ed.png

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

lol just grow up he wouldn't flame you unless you pissed him off

Lol, go to any other big server and tell me what their staff does when players call them retarded, niggers, Mexicans, or anything else, they either ignore them or mute them. Obviously I didn't do anything to "Piss him off" because he probably would of ip banned me being the child he is. that being said, people pay 1000's of dollars to donate to this server, they deserve respect from the staff lol. You guys can ride his dick all you want, but that's just the truth.

Edited by Monkeyking
9 minutes ago, Monkeyking said:

Lol, go to any other big server and tell me what their staff does when players call them retarded, niggers, Mexicans, or anything else, they either ignore them or mute them. Obviously I didn't do anything to "Piss him off" because he probably would of ip banned me being the child he is. that being said, people pay 1000's of dollars to donate to this server, they deserve respect from the staff lol. You guys can ride his dick all you want, but that's just the truth.

10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Edit you screenshots correctly please and also post them in the correct order of events :) You asked me about unjailing you then you went on a rant about how you weren't suppose to be in jail which wasn't my originally question as if you have ores i cannot unjail you. Gretar has made it so ores are pretty much a permanent punishment which i expressed to you and you got angry about it. Then you went on a rant again about how you weren't suppose to be in jail, the fact is you are in the wrong and you cannot admit it. You flamed me in pm then deleted me off your friends list so i called you a dumb ass, the yell is completely irrelevant to the situation. You are nothing but posting irrelevant screenshots to attempt to further your cause :)

fkjo1ed.png

money king reply to that picture ^^^^

yoobs, What the hell did I say to you for you too call me an asshole? I told you to drop it, that's specifically what I said rofl. and then you run your mouth and say asshole then ignore me lol. I didn't flame you, you can say what you want, but you are a little kid who gets mad at anyone who doesn't think you're right instantly or thinks that you are a child. I don't care if I called you a piece of shit, you don't disrespect a player. You called me an ass hole for trying to get you off of my PM because you were being such an ignorant prick. & NO it's not irrelevant, this post will be flooded with all the ignorant comments you make every day I am on.

10 minutes ago, Monkeyking said:

Just because people dont agree with you doesnt mean there dick riding me. Have you seen the state of this community most people dont deserve respect from staff because there constantly harassed by certain players. You have no clue what you are even talking about since you have been playing since 2016 being nice doesnt work with the community they just take the piss and flame you. You weren't banned or muted or anything get over yourself lmao...

1 minute ago, Monkeyking said:

yoobs, What the hell did I say to you for you too call me an asshole? I told you to drop it, that's specifically what I said rofl. and then you run your mouth and say asshole then ignore me lol. I didn't flame you, you can say what you want, but you are a little kid who gets mad at anyone who doesn't think you're right instantly or thinks that you are a child. I don't care if I called you a piece of shit, you don't disrespect a player. You called me an ass hole for trying to get you off of my PM because you were being such an ignorant prick. & NO it's not irrelevant, this post will be flooded with all the ignorant comments you make every day I am on.

You didnt tell me to drop it you said "its pointless asking you for help your not going to do anything" when i couldnt even do anything. You deleted me off your friends list first yet your complaining about me ignoring you after you were being rude. A lot of people dont think im right and i dont get mad at them, dont try and be disrespect to me then complain when im disrespect back. All the things you are listing in this message are completely irrelevant do you even understand the meaning of ignorant (dont google it)

Been playing since 2016? Please do go use your commands and look at when this account was made lol. & I don't care yoobs, You're a staff member, you're suppose to be respectful reguardless. I don't care if you agree with me, you had no right to call me an asshole. I told you to drop it, then deleted you. I know it may hurt that everyone doesn't want to be your butt buddy. But get a little damn respect.

Just now, Monkeyking said:

Been playing since 2016? Please do go use your commands and look at when this account was made lol. & I don't care yoobs, You're a staff member, you're suppose to be respectful reguardless. I don't care if you agree with me, you had no right to call me an asshole. I told you to drop it, then deleted you. I know it may hurt that everyone doesn't want to be your butt buddy. But get a little damn respect.

Get a little damn respect look at yourself? Your fixating on one irrelevant point with nothing to back your comments up on. You tried to be disrespectful to me because i wouldn't unjail for you pkp farming and you got upset over me calling you an asshole when you were acting like one... Your acting like an asshole right now on the forums, if you haven't realized roatpkz isn't like a typical rsps and we don't act like other rsps. I dont give a fuck who you are or what you have done if your rude to me ill be rude back because i wont be your bitch boy. No-one is even backing you on this thread because all the shit you are saying is so irrelevant and dumb its unreal.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Monkeyking said:

I've never, and I mean never been on a server where a staff, that is suppose to act professional when dealing with server issues, have acted so god damn childish, & disrespectful. Mainly being "Yoobs". Besides from him randomly telling people to fuck off and shit, I always payed no attention too it. But after asking for assistance and him not doing shit to help me. After saying just leave it alone to him, he returns by calling me an asshole? This kid should not be a damn Admin if he can't show any god damn respect. I don't give a fuck if I called you a retarded Mexican, you're an Admin, anyone on Roatzpkz should be expected to be treated with the utmost respect even if they're being difficult. Not to mention all I said was leave it alone, how the hell does that trigger an "Asshole" Learn to respect player Yoobs. anywyas, Going to post a new SS everytime he disrespects a player, if I would of started this a day ago I would have 40 Screenshots already.

81c38142a38108d010771ef0c2c8b081.png

6dc214010e254bdb9d4eeb7a3708ae55.png

Fixed that for you ^

You must have really pissed off Yoobs to get that reaction. Seen many people on forums show their side of the story and hide what they said themselves to start the argument. 

35 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You didnt tell me to drop it you said "its pointless asking you for help your not going to do anything" when i couldnt even do anything. You deleted me off your friends list first yet your complaining about me ignoring you after you were being rude. A lot of people dont think im right and i dont get mad at them, dont try and be disrespect to me then complain when im disrespect back. All the things you are listing in this message are completely irrelevant do you even understand the meaning of ignorant (dont google it)

So were going to just drop this post now, please don't put words in my mouth lol. I deleted you off my friends list, but sadly that didn't stop you from continuing to call me an asshole... & I apologize if you thought I was angry with you, but I didn't say "It's pointless asking you for help, your not going to do anything" because I understand that you can't unjail me if I have to mine ore, it's a great method to jail people. But isn't offensive language against the rules? How are you to enforce rules if you break them as well? Anyways, please do not put words in my mouth I can't stress that enough.

Bind You Dead, he didn't punish me period, he was Disrespectful when I asked for help though.

Edited by Monkeyking
2 minutes ago, Monkeyking said:

So were going to just drop this post now, please don't put words in my mouth lol. I deleted you off my friends list, but sadly that didn't stop you from continuing to call me an asshole... & I apologize if you thought I was angry with you, but I didn't say "It's pointless asking you for help, your not going to do anything" because I understand that you can't unjail me if I have to mine ore, it's a great method to jail people. But isn't offensive language against the rules? How are you to enforce rules if you break them as well? Anyways, please do not put words in my mouth I can't stress that enough.

Not putting any words in your mouth you are putting words in mine. You didnt apologize that is a lie and you know it. More irrelevant points that has nothing to do with our current discussion.

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

fkjo1ed.png

lmao, ^ this is ban+5mark

3 minutes ago, Monkeyking said:

Oh, I'm sorry do the ips to the accounts match mine? Don't blame me for someone else running out into wild lmao.

u killed the same 3 accs like 5 times a minute until mod bot caught u

obviously they are diffferent ip cos u dont get pkp or kills on same ip

i agree that staff should act more mature then regular players and they should be the bigger man whenever it comes to insults or whatever but on the other hand you cant just call people ( and i quote ) '' a retarded Mexican'' and expect ot have a nice reply to it also u did say ( and i quote again ) ''anyone on Roatzpkz should be expected to be treated with the utmost respect even if they're being difficult.'' when u say ''anyone'' i am assuming this also includes staff members of the game 

i dont know whatever the conversation was or how it went down before this but at the moment you're kinda speaking for and against yourself 

Edited by rawrdatank
5 hours ago, rawrdatank said:

i agree that staff should act more mature then regular players and they should be the bigger man whenever it comes to insults or whatever but on the other hand you cant just call people ( and i quote ) '' a retarded Mexican'' and expect ot have a nice reply to it also u did say ( and i quote again ) ''anyone on Roatzpkz should be expected to be treated with the utmost respect even if they're being difficult.'' when u say ''anyone'' i am assuming this also includes staff members of the game 

i dont know whatever the conversation was or how it went down before this but at the moment you're kinda speaking for and against yourself 

Yoobs gets the job done, and at the end of the day that's what matters.

Don't break the rules and shit won't go down, it's simple. Most of us staff look after 200+  players by ourselves. We don't get paid to do this.

• Upvote 1
  • Zoradz locked this topic