#Meridian Tournament world adventures

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Because this kid makes no sense, atleast if he argues or flames then make a little sense, literally 5 mins he posted that he said "ohh symphony lol but who is crowbox" jason told him im crowbox he said "oh lel idk him" ok? :P

1) quote where he said ur crowbox

2) idec if its rot, we perfected a clan, rot or not, we still won the fight so flame off

3) chill m8, i said oooh its symphony or w/e i said meaning "oh right its symphony" not "oh its symphony, i know him so much" because i only very briefly know you, jesus mate

4) why did you flame anyway when we were fighting? i just asked taylor for a few fun fights (well actually he asked me) and we fought, idk y u and talos flamed lol , we didnt even have a caller, it was just me and 2 of my mates, 1 from doom. if we had a full out doom vs meridian with our leader and callers on, we'd actually fuck you up really badly, i can arrange it if you want, 10v10 min

13 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

1) quote where he said ur crowbox

2) idec if its rot, we perfected a clan, rot or not, we still won the fight so flame off

3) chill m8, i said oooh its symphony or w/e i said meaning "oh right its symphony" not "oh its symphony, i know him so much" because i only very briefly know you, jesus mate

4) why did you flame anyway when we were fighting? i just asked taylor for a few fun fights (well actually he asked me) and we fought, idk y u and talos flamed lol , we didnt even have a caller, it was just me and 2 of my mates, 1 from doom. if we had a full out doom vs meridian with our leader and callers on, we'd actually fuck you up really badly, i can arrange it if you want, 10v10 min

haha :D king dead botting boys, agsing with arma full :)

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

haha :D king dead botting boys, agsing with arma full :)

aye, and yes its real rot, even if they got rubbish 07 stats, rot is moreso based around dmm now, they got slumped by jaja and other main teams all the time in 07, especially considering jaja teams with sv and cd

but flame off pls <3 was funfights and we had no caller anyway ;p

11 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

aye, and yes its real rot, even if they got rubbish 07 stats, rot is moreso based around dmm now, they got slumped by jaja and other main teams all the time in 07, especially considering jaja teams with sv and cd

but flame off pls <3 was funfights and we had no caller anyway ;p

fake rot