im qutting :(

a pixel v1

I have been so addicted to to pc and I don't seem to find a reason for that and I started playing runescape when I was in 3th grade was funny how it started but there was a benefit for a young arab child with getting stronger in English but oh well it dosent mean I need to play all the time to get stronger in e.n.g im now 16 I feel in like dropping it out its waste of time, wasting 3-4hours a day on pc that's cancer and suiciding in young age,i've always wanted to have #trusted title when I yell on game ,because I feel like in im really gentle and stuff .etc...etcc.. and I love this girl I've meet a while ago and I don't pay her attention why? because of whats written above ,it's been a wonderful experience and lovely times I know you will read this and be racism for few seconds ,why and why not ? hope a pixel will be in youre heart and in your mind ,remember me [ameen] the young child full of dreams hope you all have fun getting cancer fast ::) jokes jokes im sorry for being bad right now good luck in your lifes [who ever reads this]

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

I have been so addicted to to pc and I don't seem to find a reason for that and I started playing runescape when I was in 3th grade was funny how it started but there was a benefit for a young arab child with getting stronger in English but oh well it dosent mean I need to play all the time to get stronger in e.n.g im now 16 I feel in like dropping it out its waste of time, wasting 3-4hours a day on pc that's cancer and suiciding in young age,i've always wanted to have #trusted title when I yell on game ,because I feel like in im really gentle and stuff .etc...etcc.. and I love this girl I've meet a while ago and I don't pay her attention why? because of whats written above ,it's been a wonderful experience and lovely times I know you will read this and be racism for few seconds ,why and why not ? hope a pixel will be in youre heart and in your mind ,remember me [ameen] the young child full of dreams hope you all have fun getting cancer fast ::) jokes jokes im sorry for being bad right now good luck in your lifes [who ever reads this]

gl in ya live nigga go get that girl ight