Meridian day out ft. pissing on more graves (18+)

All of these people pk with "#sh" aka grimreapers aka futures aka all the rest of those clueless cc teams

57587b68d3.png

ef8b7d6798.png

f9ec2b2539.png

4683f45ab3.png

meridian members feel free to post our ownage below

BTW: "#sh" logged in after our trip which was at around 10 or 11 gmt, for some of our members it was 2am LOL

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, CrowBox said:

we never hide on alts, do u see us come and rag u in roatpkz tank gear saying " we rm (irl name) :)" then if asked who u r u guys say im new ahhahaha dude so funny!

super fly finest nigga sh pk leader...Ā  I thought I was just nhing super fly then I get tbed and 6 merdian members on me so yh that's hiding on alts m8

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

super fly finest nigga sh pk leader...Ā  I thought I was just nhing super fly then I get tbed and 6 merdian members on me so yh that's hiding on alts m8

is pking on other accounts bad, rather than just ragging someone completely with no risk, making him leave easts just cause he pked u in the past with a team which is the point of deep wildy..? lol

1 minute ago, CrowBox said:

is pking on other accounts bad, rather than just ragging someone completely with no risk, making him leave easts just cause he pked u in the past with a team which is the point of deep wildy..? lol

no u hid so u could get the tb on me and kill me, if you fight me on your normal accounts I would know I'm gonna get tbed

Just now, Xbrzh said:

no u hid so u could get the tb on me and kill me, if you fight me on your normal accounts I would know I'm gonna get tbed

i get what u mean, but be honest which is worse team pking or ragging with NO RISK whatsoever, coming back everytime u die, in my oppinion ppl who want wildy 2 be active and do that are really big idiots lol

5 minutes ago, CrowBox said:

i get what u mean, but be honest which is worse team pking or ragging with NO RISK whatsoever, coming back everytime u die, in my oppinion ppl who want wildy 2 be active and do that are really big idiots lol

but then why would I risk if I know people are going to be on alts and tb me with 6 ppll..

Just now, Sinister said:

Taylors one of the best pkers idk why everyone acts like he's bad he's so underrated lol. I wasn't on an alt and you should know by the names that most of those members are Meridian, only reason you and anyone else got tb'd was because a bunch of randoms (pretty sure u was in fall in too) tb'd me and caught me in level 1.

So we all got on and done the same, and within minutes easts was empty.

yh I got there just as you died. you all logged on after everyone had gone, you didn't clear east.

taylor isn't underrated, if he is th best pker he doesn't show it at all.

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

We all logged in you all logged out. We had 6 on within 10 minutes of me dying.

You don't pk with him, you just rag us at easts or 1-2 brid fights at oldbrid. Taylors one of the best team pkers just because he knows how to work people and knows the wilderness. doesn't show on roatpkz but having any knowledge on roatpkz isn't valuable.

idk why you say "you all" I'm not in a team and I didn't log out.

I rateĀ him on what I fight him on, roat, and from what ive seen on roat he isn't good

2 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

L0L like you guys have a memberlist if so please post it im pretty sure its any1 that teles up to easts to help you fucking rejects why you have 10-20 ppl at easts when we have 4-5 and we still get more loot/kills then you apes

they are not with us they just want to kill your team

18 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

BEYOND confused why u would try to pipe up as if futures had such reverence lmfao... U obviously forgot I guess

don't know why you're acting up when 2 of your members ran away and you died like a bitch asking for help LMFAO

w6HinKY.png

the people present at the run ins know what actually happened in every run in LOL, the only one you won is the one you cheated on and brought ags/tent/more brews than the agreed brew cap and not to mention you all kept returning restocked or back from the dead

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

don't know why you're acting up when 2 of your members ran away and you died like a bitch asking for help LMFAO

w6HinKY.png

the people present at the run ins know what actually happened in every run in LOL, the only one you won is the one you cheated on and brought ags/tent/more brews than the agreed brew cap and not to mention you all kept returning restocked or back from the dead

Ā 

You can see in the vid all ur friends crashed keep dreaming I beg u lol, nice gear clueless muppet, idk why u would keep that pic for so long l000l

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

you chose that gear though you clown... we abided by your rules/kits.

GOOD 1 L O L. The mb fight was ourĀ gear, u guys wanted the 2 way switch tribriddingĀ :/Ā 

Mfw this nigga replies 2 my 2 vids and a topic with 1 pic with literally 7 of his friends visibly crashing within like 3 squares

I know you didn't think I would pull that shit up ur short memory havin ass l0l, wishful thinking trying to make people believe we didn't shit on yall for months on end

Edited by Kihfan55
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

GOOD 1 L O L. The mb fight was out gear, u guys wanted the 2 way switching :/Ā 

Mfw this nigga replies 2 my 2 vids and a topic with 1 pic with literally 7 of his friends visibly crashing within like 3 squares

I know you didn't think I would pull that shit up ur short memory havin ass l0l, wishful thinking trying to make people believe we didn't shit on yall for months on end

The mb fight you retards came back 2 trips and you used tents/more brews/had tbs LOOL

It's like you forgot we had more numbers, we knew you'd try cheat so we had people ready 2 crash and what?

I knew you would but at the end of the day you were there and you know what actually went down, LOOOOOOL you retards wouldn't even visit easts while futures was a thing idk why your acting up now

Ā 

Just now, Why Gg said:

The mb fight you retards came back 2 trips and you used tents/more brews/had tbs LOOL

It's like you forgot we had more numbers, we knew you'd try cheat so we had people ready 2 crash and what?

I knew you would but at the end of the day you were there and you know what actually went down, LOOOOOOL you retards wouldn't even visit easts while futures was a thing idk why your acting up now

Ā 

FUTURES WAS NEVER RELEVANT. WHY BRING UP THAT NAME.

THAT WAS SOME RAG TEAM. Stop talking PLEASE

3 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

why gg stop LMFAO we made you quit this game pussy

taylor everytime i attacked you ur bitch ass logged on "lamentavel" in armadyl rag LOOL dont pipe up pussy ass nigga

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

FUTURES WAS NEVER RELEVANT. WHY BRING UP THAT NAME.

THAT WAS SOME RAG TEAM. Stop talking PLEASE

Tribrid team* fix up

taylor everytime i attacked you ur bitch ass logged on "lamentavel" in armadyl rag LOOL dont pipe up pussy ass nigga

i bullied your bitch ass off this server, u pked with me once on some random server and tho we was cool

ur just some random retard that come out of nowhere in 2015 when the new forums came up

fucking retarded kid just pked in pure at edge and at varrock made some random team with some cancer faggots and we closed u guys so fast

c50edc9d76.png

Waiting for this nigga to talk out of turn directly toĀ me instead of trying to be delusional about his random water cape team so I can remind this nigga why I made him quit (2)

Why gg remember the last time you tried 2 speak out of place and you ended up losing 2 ags in 2 fights? :smiley:

Ā 

Edited by Kihfan55
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

Nigga ur an ass pker don't try 2 pipe up to anyone lmfao. Chill with that shit before I head to my documents and finish this topic off

dont make me log on and put you back in your place bitch nigga, don't forget what happened during the session 2-3 weeks ago when I logged on LOOOL this retard is acting up on the forums, he tabbed 8 out of 11 fights and started a flame war with smokey on yell on purpose so he could avoid fighting me LOOL

Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

c50edc9d76.png

Waiting for this nigga to talk out of turn directly toĀ me instead of trying to be delusional about his random water cape team so I can remind this nigga why I made him quit (2)

Why gg remember the last time you tried 2 speak out of place and you ended up losing 2 ags in 2 fights? :smiley:

Ā 

I don't have a team though you spastic fuck? You made ME quit? LOOOOOOOOL

jake the last time you tried to speak up you went for a fight with smokey to avoid me and tabbed 8/11 fights :))

stop bringing up old kps when i'll shit on u now lmfao

dont make me log on and put you back in your place bitch nigga, don't forget what happened during the session 2-3 weeks ago when I logged on LOOOL this retard is acting up on the forums, he tabbed 8 out of 11 fights and started a flame war with smokey on yell on purpose so he could avoid fighting me LOOL

Ā 

Ā 

I don't have a team though you spastic fuck? You made ME quit? LOOOOOOOOL

jake the last time you tried to speak up you went for a fight with smokey to avoid me and tabbed 8/11 fights :))

Delusional and lying.Ā why would i not be insistent on fighting u when the last time i fought u i took 2 ags' off u in 2 fights? thats free items

19 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

i bullied your bitch ass off this server, u pked with me once on some random server and tho we was cool

ur just some random retard that come out of nowhere in 2015 when the new forums came up

fucking retarded kid just pked in pure at edge and at varrock made some random team with some cancer faggots and we closed u guys so fast

it's funny how as soon as i take a break from this you all start speaking up!! all you've done is flame me you wouldn't dare step up LOOL

2015? came out of nowhere? who are u rofl

u pked at funpk u dumb arab why u talking

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

Delusional and lying.Ā why would i not be insistent on fighting u when the last time i fought u i took 2 ags' off u in 2 fights? thats free items

hold on, are you denying the fact that the last time we fought you didn't tab 8/11 fights and you didn't leave to go and fight smokey to avoid me? :P

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Why Gg said:

it's funny how as soon as i take a break from this you all start speaking up!! all you've done is flame me you wouldn't dare step up LOOL

You "took a break" before (sucking every last sperm out of my dick on the forums), came back attempting to pipe up-I took 2 ags off you in 2 fights, now you took another "break", I am PRAYING that you return so I can dismantle you again =p.

14 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

hold on, are you denying the fact that the last time we fought you didn't tab 8/11 fights and you didn't leave to go and fight smokey to avoid me? :P

Ā 

Ā 

:/

YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE IN 2015 WHO THE FUCK ARE U

23 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

You "took a break" before (sucking every last sperm out of my dick on the forums), came back attempting to pipe up-I took 2 ags off you in 2 fights, now you took another "break", I am PRAYING that you return so I can dismantle you again =p.

all you are capable of is being loud on the forums but a pussy in-game LOOOL, you still didn't answer my question... Are you denying it? pls say yesĀ :smiley:

11 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

:/

YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE IN 2015 WHO THE FUCK ARE U

the thing is... you actually did u stupid nigger suck my toe u got bullied off the other rsps we played LOOL

Just now, Why Gg said:

all you are capable of is being loud on the forums but a pussy in-game LOOOL, you still didn't answer my question... Are you denying it? pls say yesĀ :smiley:

the thing is... you actually did u stupid nigger suck my toe u got bullied off the other rsps we played LOOL

the other rsps? i diced my bank game was shit the only rsps youve ever played was roatpkz when u started pking 2015

Just now, Reign Of Taylor said:

the other rsps? i diced my bank game was shit the only rsps youve ever played was roatpkz when u started pking 2015

you diced your bank cos you kept dying to pvmers at kbd LOOOOOL stfu fucking retard i played rs while you were still wearin ur nappies pussy

Ā 

12 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

LMFAO i thought u were being a delusional mess and saying I tabbed 8/11 times to smokey L O L

OF COURSE I DIDN'T TAB 8/11 TO YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE LMFAO. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT THE FUCK

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

LMFAO i thought u were being a delusional mess and saying I tabbed 8/11 times to smokey L O L

OF COURSE I DIDN'T TAB 8/11 TO YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE LMFAO. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT THE FUCK

as long as you know you did idc what other randoms think lmfao pussy nigga cant even admit it

ill be back soon to put you back where you belong dw

as long as you know you did idc what other randoms think lmfao pussy nigga cant even admit it

ill be back soon to put you back where you belong dw

....? What happened was you lost 2 ags in 2 fights...? Good 1 btwĀ 

Don't start with this clown game come online so I can silence you for another month like before puppet lol

Edited by Kihfan55
9 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

....? What happened was you lost 2 ags in 2 fights...? Good 1 btwĀ 

Don't start with this clown game come online so I can silence you for another month like before puppet lol

Lemme refresh your memory, you asked for "session?:p" I show up, you tab 8/11 fights then you start a flame war with smokey on yell and you avoided me to fight him pussy lmfao

"silence like before" idk who got this retard gassed lmfaoooooooo i'll be back soon retard