Oldschool Runescape Update #1

Okay before i post these pics , just know I fucked my name up and I'm going to buy a bond to fix it right now feel free to laugh...lol

2vc9sw3.png

28chd6p.png

rbl2lz.png

My plan is to make it a Main Pker , I've been training slayer, attack lately trying to get level 70 attack, I'm not going to show all the quest pics because that will be to much pictures but , I completed all f2p and the main P2P quests for now such as Monkey Madness,  Etc.... Hopefully I can keep leveling up and enjoy it as much as I do , I'm going to post a update every week so i can share my experience and show you guys my progress.

Edited by Orbital Vsat
2 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Good luck with your goals. What are you doing for gp at the moment, you have a decent foundation.

I was woodcutting for a long ass time , some kid came up to me yesterday and randomly gave me a dbow, I cash swapped from RS3 to OSRS.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

buy money irl cash nice

Actually no I don't, who are you again?

2 hours ago, Ahmash said:

no lol

2 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

Nice m8 gl with ur stuff. If u ever go to green drags for cash btw, go to the lvl 35 wild ones, u can still safespot em etc, less pkers. ;p Tho ye u can wc for cash thats still a good idea with ur 76 wc, i got like 36 #avaunit :D:DD:D:D but yeah man gl. ;p

btw give me them 8 chaos runes :D;)xD 

Or depending on your level you can just go to the lvl 24 ones at the Graveyard of Shadows, and with a glory you're fine as long as you're fast with the tele's. 

+ RCB kills them so fast, and with Dia bolts (e) which are relatively cheap, it's easy peasy money. :D

11 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Or depending on your level you can just go to the lvl 24 ones at the Graveyard of Shadows, and with a glory you're fine as long as you're fast with the tele's. 

+ RCB kills them so fast, and with Dia bolts (e) which are relatively cheap, it's easy peasy money. :D

nah dia bolts for green dragons are a waste, it's a lot more efficient with mithril bolts trust me. Dia bolts are just addy bolts but sometimes they spec, and theyre a lot more than mithril.

• Upvote 1
On 3/23/2016 at 1:49 AM, Terzey said:

Goodluck

Thanks!

On 3/22/2016 at 10:47 AM, Speedsmasher said:

Nice m8 gl with ur stuff. If u ever go to green drags for cash btw, go to the lvl 35 wild ones, u can still safespot em etc, less pkers. ;p Tho ye u can wc for cash thats still a good idea with ur 76 wc, i got like 36 #avaunit :D:DD:D:D but yeah man gl. ;p

btw give me them 8 chaos runes :D;)xD 

Thank you !

On 3/22/2016 at 9:25 AM, Bind U Dead said:

Goodluck with your goals mate.

Thanks everyone for the feedback thanks man!