smokey???

repent

42 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

You clicked the food way too late, so it's clearly your own fault.  Blaming the server for stuff like this will lessen the impact of any genuine claims you may have.

this topic is more directed that he specced that on tank

21 minutes ago, JJ said:

you make a big deal that he specced on tank but u first spec on tank before him?!????? what are you.

LMFAO!!! I SWEAR bro didnt even notice that if he hit 40-40 on me he would of said Sit so ez 

52 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

How?

You purposefully speced his 78 hp tank lol

just watch the vid carefully you can see he had ahrims robe top on when I  specced him 

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

LMFAO!!! I SWEAR bro didnt even notice that if he hit 40-40 on me he would of said Sit so ez 

just watch the vid carefully you can see he had ahrims robe top on when I  specced him 

torso isnt even good bonus anyway, it's the fact that u speced a 35-30 on his v skirt lol

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

torso isnt even good bonus anyway, it's the fact that u speced a 35-30 on his v skirt lol

thats not even that crazy I was in bandos using B ring (i) too but still ask him to post the whole fight from this clip I was dominating him the whole time + we fought 5 times before that he didnt post any of the kills lol 

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

thats not even that crazy I was in bandos using B ring (i) too but still ask him to post the whole fight from this clip I was dominating him the whole time + we fought 5 times before that he didnt post any of the kills lol 

I don't even talk to Lee so idc that he sucks but this was a bs kill