Anyone else miss these days :P

12 hours ago, King Lee said:

stoppppppppppppppppppp roat pkz was ur first rs experience

had enough of this yute lemme end this real quick

1. you got kicked out your team cos you were too horrid, your only job was to be a tb slave and you still failed you spastic 

2. idk why you try get @ me when i've played rs way before you and have more experience in every single style/form of pking you lost kid

3. you're not rated by anyone in the roatpkz/rs community people actually laugh at you its peak, you literally don't know what you're doing go play something like club penguin it's more suitable for you

4. smokey killed you 6 times in a row and you're still lurking the forums... give up on rs/rsps's it's not for everyone mate

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

1. you got kicked out your team cos you were too horrid, your only job was to be a tb slave and you still failed you spastic 

2. idk why you try get @ me when i've played rs way before you and have more experience in every single style/form of pking you lost kid

3. you're not rated by anyone in the roatpkz/rs community people actually laugh at you its peak, you literally don't know what you're doing go play something like club penguin it's more suitable for you

4. smokey killed you 6 times in a row and you're still lurking the forums... give up on rs/rsps's it's not for everyone mate

Idk why u think putting things in numerical order would help ur argument

First of all, I never was 'kicked' from ph only me and jake had an argument after she rags got a dc kill on me

also, ive played rs for around 10 years lol u were 3 when i started

as a matter of fact i do play other games, but that doesnt mean im not 10 times the hybrid you are (come on os-scape for the quick 5-0)

smokey killed me 6 times yes, but lets not forget (and i have witnesses) that he killed me 3 times while i was getting my fcape back and two of the kills were 70+ specs on tank then second specs on tank for the kill

u have no place to speak ur trash

3 minutes ago, King Lee said:

First of all, I never was 'kicked' from ph only me and jake had an argument after she rags got a dc kill on me

as a matter of fact i do play other games, but that doesnt mean im not 10 times the hybrid you are (come on os-scape for the quick 5-0)

smokey killed me 6 times yes, but lets not forget (and i have witnesses) that he killed me 3 times while i was getting my fcape back and two of the kills were 70+ specs on tank then second specs on tank for the kill

Everything u said is such a lie starting from I was never kicked from PH u were (gz sinister is better then u ) and 70+ specs on tank such a bad lie obviously you vidded  the fights post all 6 I didn't even record all our fights only started vidding when ahmash told me you were saviour1st

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Everything u said is such a lie starting from I was never kicked from PH u were (gz sinister is better then u ) and 70+ specs on tank such a bad lie obviously you vidded  the fights post all 6 I didn't even record all our fights only started vidding when ahmash told me you were saviour1st

we didnt have 6 fights we had about 3 and 3 other kills were of u freezing me while i got my fcape back lololol remember how quiet you got when other people who were there mentioned it aswell and u removed ur whole "Slapped 6 times in a row!!!!!1111!11!!1!!"

Just now, King Lee said:

we didnt have 6 fights we had about 3 and 3 other kills were of u freezing me while i got my fcape back lololol remember how quiet you got when other people who were there mentioned it aswell and u removed ur whole "Slapped 6 times in a row!!!!!1111!11!!1!!"

Wow so many witnesses of me freezing u while getting fcape bad liar how come no1 attked me so u could get away? Surely if I did kill you once while u were getting untradable u could turn your brain on and bring a tab 

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Don't try lie lol you got 3 item blocking kills when lee wasnt geared.

U didn't try to help him or u were too busy pming me telling me to take his spot in ph? When I declined u have to say it was a troll and only invited so u could bs me loool sinister stop replying to me until you have at least one kill on me 

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Boy you got me fucked up if you think i'm gonna take you seriously, you lie that much you start believing your own shit rofl.

Not worth my time keep suckin PH dick bitch boy

I'm a better pker in every style vs u & funny u denied and denied that u never donated a penny to roatz till u exposed yourself showing 1m pkt loooool l2pk

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

Yes you was they realized you're just dead weight who talks shit on the forums but you legit cannot back anything that you say and you were getting embarrassed by cc's such as "gr" and "sh" so it brought down ph's reputation. You are an embarrassment.

You haven't played rs for 10 years you most llikely joined after eoc

You are NOT 10 times the hybrid of ANYONE, I've seen you die multiple times to those retards who say "dont safe" at ::oldbrid you legit just die to everyone but you carry on talking big on the forums you're legit irrelevant just leave this server you hippy fat fingered clown.

Stop making excuses, there is absolutely no excuse for being 6-0'd you fool

I'm the best, come test me again if you wanna be embarrassed for the god knows how many time...

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Yes you was they realized you're just dead weight who talks shit on the forums but you legit cannot back anything that you say and you were getting embarrassed by cc's such as "gr" and "sh" so it brought down ph's reputation. You are an embarrassment.

You haven't played rs for 10 years you most llikely joined after eoc

You are NOT 10 times the hybrid of ANYONE, I've seen you die multiple times to those retards who say "dont safe" at ::oldbrid you legit just die to everyone but you carry on talking big on the forums you're legit irrelevant just leave this server you hippy fat fingered clown.

Stop making excuses, there is absolutely no excuse for being 6-0'd you fool

I'm the best, come test me again if you wanna be embarrassed for the god knows how many time...

idk if u recall but i did test u and u got 1 dc kill on me ( which i still have the clip of incase u deny it) then i made u tab 4 times in a row 

i had have 6 separate aneurysms fighting u and watching ur pking vids. not 1 not 2 not 7 but SIX because ur a dumb retard who doesnt know nothing about me

xEPFs2F.png

this pic was from over a month ago

2 minutes ago, King Lee said:

idk if u recall but i did test u and u got 1 dc kill on me ( which i still have the clip of incase u deny it) then i made u tab 4 times in a row 

i had have 6 separate aneurysms fighting u and watching ur pking vids. not 1 not 2 not 7 but SIX because ur a dumb retard who doesnt know nothing about me

xEPFs2F.png

That was legit the first week of me getting 94 mage the results were you died once tabbed once and I tabbed out 2 other fights cos of high specs/rng and you took the L and gave evnev his account back.

Like I said all you do is talk shit don't act up unless you wanna get at it lil bitch ass nigga, regardless if you dc'd or not you was gonna die anyway cos you was out while I was full hp with a decent amount of supps left so you lost anyway dumb squidward looking retard that picture doesn't prove anything you're new to this.

Amateur yute trying to speak up lmfao stfu

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

That was legit the first week of me getting 94 mage the results were you died once tabbed once and I tabbed out 2 other fights cos of high specs/rng and you took the L and gave evnev his account back.

Like I said all you do is talk shit don't act up unless you wanna get at it lil bitch ass nigga, regardless if you dc'd or not you was gonna die anyway cos you was out while I was full hp with a decent amount of supps left so you lost anyway dumb squidward looking retard that picture doesn't prove anything you're new to this.

Amateur yute trying to speak up lmfao stfu

l0l ask anyone who was there u tabbed 4 times and got a dc kill then we pmed each other and u were like "dw ill get there soon" and i was like "yh u remind me of myself a year ago" and then u just went on kissing everyone's ass trying to make friends lolololol ur a joke

10 hours ago, Why Gg said:

I'm far superior to you in all those, but yeah not bad Omar you're decent 

also stop hiding from Corp

Edited by Smackd
40 minutes ago, King Lee said:

l0l ask anyone who was there u tabbed 4 times and got a dc kill then we pmed each other and u were like "dw ill get there soon" and i was like "yh u remind me of myself a year ago" and then u just went on kissing everyone's ass trying to make friends lolololol ur a joke

mannn what are u still trying to prove? Kicked from #ph by ur best friends of 3-4 years cause u were shit damn 

14 hours ago, King Lee said:

@Yoobs @Pyd @Smackd You were all there, can any of you confirm ANYTHING that he just said is true LOL?

Also, why don't you just post the footage cos you had it all recorded? Cos you were getting slapped around every fight you legit don't make any sense you say all this shit but you recorded all the fights yet you won't post it LMFAO. 

All this retard is known for is lying, nothing else, you're irrelevant stop tryna talk to me you embarrassment.

Edited by Why Gg
1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

@Yoobs @Pyd @Smackd You were all there, can any of you confirm anything that he is saying is true LOL?

Also, if it is true why don't you just post the footage cos you had it all recorded? Cos you were getting slapped around every fight you legit don't make any sense you say all this shit but you recorded all the fights yet you won't post it LMFAO. 

All this retard is known for is lying, nothing else, you're irrelevant stop tryna talk to me you embarrassment.

If he does have the footage of him dcing, don't see why he doesn't show you the footage of all fight outcomes 

Just now, Smackd said:

If he does have the footage of him dcing, don't see why he doesn't show you the footage of all fight outcomes 

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING ROFLLLL

He knows he lost overall and was getting slapped around in all the fights which is why he refuses to post the video, the worst part is that was the first couple of days of me just getting 94 mage and legit just started bridding on 07 and he still died and tabbed twice, imagine if he fought me now LMFAO he would be so lost it's unreal

Lol Lee calling people out to os-scape...

Queen Lee let himself get full tbed TWICE at 44s on OSS. Man got a box on the first tb (well done). After 8+ minutes of boxing in the same spot (autism kicked in) he somehow lost the box (how do you let a lesser demon attack you while boxing after you're un-tbed?!?!??!) and we fulled him A SECOND TIME. The Queen himself was dead before he could even reach the obelisk from 1 wilderness level away.

We had only 4 people and he was with a buddy.

???????

#otf #kenya

Just thought I'd contribute to helping Lee come up with more lies

P.S. I haven't seen you at 44s since. Oh, and keep dying in people's edgepvp videos fam

quality banter boys @Why Gg @SmokeyMontana

5 hours ago, Audemars said:

Lol Lee calling people out to os-scape...

Queen Lee let himself get full tbed TWICE at 44s on OSS. Man got a box on the first tb (well done). After 8+ minutes of boxing in the same spot (autism kicked in) he somehow lost the box (how do you let a lesser demon attack you while boxing after you're un-tbed?!?!??!) and we fulled him A SECOND TIME. The Queen himself was dead before he could even reach the obelisk from 1 wilderness level away.

We had only 4 people and he was with a buddy.

???????

#otf #kenya

Just thought I'd contribute to helping Lee come up with more lies

P.S. I haven't seen you at 44s since. Oh, and keep dying in people's edgepvp videos fam

quality banter boys @Why Gg @SmokeyMontana

rekt

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:20 AM, King Lee said:

xEPFs2F.png

lol only 2931 new kid