#5ALIVE DAY OUT - I

On the first day of opening, #5Alive did exactly what we said we would do. We terrorized the wilderness.

Unfortunately once we became a presence at ::easts, none of the other 'teams' decided to stick around, so we had to feast on the remaining pkers. Hopefully we will get some kills on teams later in the week but they are currently all hiding from us. We also spent a few minutes working the world famous RSPS legend, and all round reputable hybrid Jake, until he decided we were too far too strong to cope with and called in 15 raggers to box him a half tb. 

$$$ TY to anyone who we killed today for the donations. $$$

1391cc3061d2626ce798a4373d62cd65.png

02SjmGN.png

D6KW3El.png

mUoQ56o.png

cdcd6d662fa1e8f83d46532073141bb4.png

H9CDAeA.png

New teams, please at least try to give us some action soon.

1431094426246.jpg

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

improved 5alive day out "l" coming soon to a theatre near you :P

sophia combo'd the worst pker in 5alive (me) im literally raging so hard im shaking irl im down 10k wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont take credit for sophia's stack lol u reject

12 hours ago, Hamito said:

Same shit ppl in max fighting ppl thay barely can afford ahrims etc

Dw they get ppl online to ban ur ass if u ns them when they fall in

I already told legend about that, im not going to give out free max tribrid sets for tbers+dders, its kind of unfair to get tbed and 10 follows u which disable u from seeing the guy u fighting, the best thing to fight back at easts is ns, nsing at easts shouldnt be bannable, or disable tb from easts and then u can ban nsers.

12 hours ago, Yoobs said:

You have got to be trolling i have seen you type in perfect English this is just embarrassing.

Well, english is not my mother languages, i dont feel shame if im not that good in it, its okay because it is 3rd langauge on my country, english can be used if u go abroad and use it in enter plus at school which doesnt give that much or make ur english perfect, u gotta understand that lol eroup is open minded countries should be easy to understand that, im not insulting but making it abit clear lol.

12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

improved 5alive day out "l" coming soon to a theatre near you :P

U died?