Panic2hard Ft. Jj ( Duo pk video )

6 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Not a fan of sped up clips and suicidal music, but nice editing.

Which clips were sped up? and if they were its not like they were really fast, Half the time I explain to people why I speed them up ( Reason why I do is because the clips are way to slow so I speed them up barely just to keep them entertaining or because the clip is slow and laggy the most ill ever make the clip is "110" the original speed is "100" so is it really worth talking about it?

2 minutes ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

awful switches from both parties decent editing

overall 4/10

My worst day can out beat your best day in switching, Thank you 

16 minutes ago, Estimated said:

OH my jj nice sloppy switches ya kunt, panic2hard u did way better than him. sick video. idk abt the music, too long for a pk vid tho shud of been 5 min max :P

Thank you, The video was originally gonna end around 3 minutes too around 4 minutes but I decided to keep it going a little longer since I'm moving and I don't know when the next time ill be uploading or on roat pkz. 

Just now, panic2hard said:

Which clips were sped up? and if they were its not like they were really fast, Half the time I explain to people why I speed them up ( Reason why I do is because the clips are way to slow so I speed them up barely just to keep them entertaining or because the clip is slow and laggy the most ill ever make the clip is "110" the original speed is "100" so is it really worth talking about it?

If it's noticeable it's worth talking about it, and how does one even lagg on RoatPkz?

What do you mean by "the clips are slow"?

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

If it's noticeable it's worth talking about it, and how does one even lagg on RoatPkz?

What do you mean by "the clips are slow"?

My computer isn't anything special, Literally paid 150-200 dollars for this computer that meaning that it doesn't have much space or anything so roat pkz and camtasia lags my computer when I record I lag and it fucks up my game play making it feel very slow and delayed sometimes So i speed it up at least 10% to make it look better 

12 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

My computer isn't anything special, Literally paid 150-200 dollars for this computer that meaning that it doesn't have much space or anything so roat pkz and camtasia lags my computer when I record I lag and it fucks up my game play making it feel very slow and delayed sometimes So i speed it up at least 10% to make it look better 

You've paid 150-200 O.o

I just paid 50 for my computer and It's still going great! (No lagg) :D

41 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

My worst day can out beat your best day in switching, Thank you 

Thank you, The video was originally gonna end around 3 minutes too around 4 minutes but I decided to keep it going a little longer since I'm moving and I don't know when the next time ill be uploading or on roat pkz. 

one of the fastest switchers of all time

but ok 

13 hours ago, Orbital Vsat said:

Nice video.

Thank you :) 

4 hours ago, hybridder said:

idk why ppl been hating but I liked this

Don't know why either lol took a lot of hard work to make this believe it or not so its really uncalled for to hate on the video I didn't flame anyone in the video and neither did jj lol but its whatever but glad u liked it. 

3 hours ago, Audemars said:

Nice vid buddy

Ty i learner from best 

2 hours ago, Nyzic said:

You're both decent at the pkering, but want to see more brid content as this was just battlemage into specs for kills? Confused. Good video though.

relly josh... Ty 

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

When is panic2hard & roflstomp duo vid 2 

Not sure but after I move and get my internet setup and shit I'm going to be making another duo video but with someone else so that should be fun :P gonna be less brid clips tho