Switching

Thought I'l ask this in roatpkz forums lol

So sometimes I can switch fast af continuosly but some days im way off like idk how,I'm literally not even 50% fast compared to the rare time when I'm fast af with the switches.

Just wondering if you guys warm up b4 going for hybrid/nh etc?

I use Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

and atm I'm playing at 3440 dpi

nCvOEC6.png

and I was also wondering

fXuET8A.png

Would turning off the "Acceleration (Enhance Pointer Precision)" help in any way?

I would also like to know what dpi @the viktor plays at lol

Thank You.

No don't put the accelerate crap. You want raw input, meaning you want the singal to be edited as little as possible.  I play windows default pointed speed, 400 dpi.

I keep all settings like this off.  This will add something that makes it so your mouse accelerates as you move it, it's not good for precise clicking actually.

I have the same mouse and I also have the same problem l0l

What actually helps is watch something on youtube that gives u butterflies or mad or something and it'll probably get ur brain focused on what ur doing (emotions will do that) and also that will make ur adrenaline flow which is effective for switching fast 

I do that rarely but most of the time i just flame a random person so I can warm up

• 3 weeks later...
On 11-6-2016 at 7:26 PM, Kihfan55 said:

I have the same mouse and I also have the same problem l0l

What actually helps is watch something on youtube that gives u butterflies or mad or something and it'll probably get ur brain focused on what ur doing (emotions will do that) and also that will make ur adrenaline flow which is effective for switching fast 

I do that rarely but most of the time i just flame a random person so I can warm up

this is so true lol i have same problem lmao but with 5$ mouse tho :-p music fixes everything