Roatpkz CLAN ARCHIVE

repent

listing all the clans on roatpkz that i know of and their members/leaders since 2013-14 (wont be mentioning varrock teams and small multi teams that were made but never relevant)

TSG - don't remember aside from Jake and Taylor

J2d - jerwood, kevin, TUMM, stijn, pedro, chris. mr taylor xd, medusa, i 69z, foga, mel, godsword v1

parashybridit (2014) - jerwood, kevin, purple beard, that 1 guy who had g-eazy as his profile pic, chris, pedro, kevin, Jack (big man)

anarchy - brandon, me, tay xD, zan

janitors - craig and mike + randoms

#LAWNATION FAM - kevin, me, chris, jerwood, shane, JAMINATOR, gmf

meridian - me, jake, mr taylor, tom, pedro, kevin, pyd, stijn, chris

futures (so many names so im not entirely sure if this was the first, LATE 2015) - xbrzh, why gg, castial, voting santa, love wings, deception x, battlefield, KING gitana (also known as grimreapers, shadowhunters, lavish, gsltn,and OTF)

not really any 'new' clans this year

everyone else is aids

lmk if u remember anything i have forgotten

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 2
18 hours ago, King Lee said:

listing all the clans on roatpkz that i know of and their members/leaders since 2013-14 (wont be mentioning varrock teams and small multi teams that were made but never relevant)

TSG - don't remember aside from Jake and Taylor

J2d - jerwood, kevin, TUMM, stijn, pedro, chris. mr taylor xd, medusa, i 69z, foga, mel, godsword v1

parashybridit (2014) - jerwood, kevin, purple beard, that 1 guy who had g-eazy as his profile pic, chris, pedro, kevin, Jack (big man)

anarchy - brandon, me, tay xD, zan

janitors - craig and mike + randoms

#LAWNATION FAM - kevin, me, chris, jerwood, shane, JAMINATOR, gmf

meridian - me, jake, mr taylor, tom, pedro, kevin, pyd, stijn, chris

futures (so many names so im not entirely sure if this was the first, LATE 2015) - xbrzh, why gg, castial, voting santa, love wings, deception x, battlefield, KING gitana (also known as grimreapers, shadowhunters, lavish, gsltn,and OTF)

not really any 'new' clans this year

everyone else is aids

lmk if u remember anything i have forgotten

Only actual members you got right was me and arun idk if srs or dead banter once again

1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

why gg was in futures and crashed a runin in water cape zuriel + chaotic staff :P

you used to sit at ::brid in ns gear dd'ing on peoples fights and ur tryna pipe :P

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Exactly, that's why you didn't start it you just Spammed the name xD

???? what u on about

27 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Says who? Why are you acting like you know me and know what I've done rofl 

Why you getting mad? are you saying u werent in Rastafarians and didnt give them items?... I tagged u because I knew u were gonna deny it lol

edit: dont speak about "knowing" when u legit licked my ass everday when u were SS and before that lol

Edited by Tribrid
2 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

Why you getting mad? are you saying u werent in Rastafarians and didnt give them items?... I tagged u because I knew u were gonna deny it lol

edit: dont speak about "knowing" when u legit licked my ass everday when u were SS and before that lol

I don't even know who you are lmfao 

And giving them items is killing one of them for max and giving it back? LOL