Official Staff Feedback 05/08/2015

Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Developer%20Crown.pngDeveloper(s)
Alex

00bf77de62b162f7ebc4c82c0eadcec9.pngGlobal Admin(s)

Yoobs

Admin%20Crown.gifAdministrator(s)

Legend

F'Developer%20Crown.pngSite Manager(s)
N/A

G'Mod%20Crown.pngGlobal Moderator(s)

Ungrateful

Forum%20Mod%20Crown.gifForum Moderator(s)
Zoradz

Moderator%20Crown.gifPlayer Moderator(s)
N/A

Support%20Crown.pngServer Support
Bride Chucky

Pedro Fails

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Instead of asking for feedback, I want to see a report from every staff member of what they've done to improve themselves that month. Only then could I consider this worthy of my time no offense, in times past it always feel as if it goes in one ear and out the other for some staff members. 

Alex

I would actually like to see your updates implanted faster and maybe on a weekly basis like it was promised. Interact with the community you're voluntarily (I assume) improving. 

Yoobs

Sometimes I don't agree with some decisions you make on player reports/appeals (If you'd like examples pm me), but you are above the competent level line in understanding and interpreting the in game rules to a satisfactory level. I like how you care enough to ask people how they're doing, and personally try to resolve issues out between you and beef you had with others. You had enough respect for Harley to take his consideration, and because of that you found yourself a great forum moderator. You seriously need to explain these titles though, at one point I believe you were a combination of site manager and forum admin? and now Global admin, I already assumed that normal admins had authority both in game and forums. So, the hypothesis I came to was that you have more forum abilities such as, an extension on admin control panel.

Legend

Man is MIA (Missing in action). Last month he logged on for a maximum of 10 minutes on his best days even on alts, this month he's been gone as well. He has like 1-10 posts on forums, has not interacted with the community much. As you go further up in rank I think the more responsibility you should sholder, in the sense players look up to admins that are active and take a part in this community. They are seen as pillars, and lately this pillar has been crumbling, and needs to be taken down a peg. I think that you should at least consider demoting him to a normal player moderator, since he can't meet the satisfaction level. No word from him, or the staff team based off on his abscense. In the past when Robes went on vacation or MIA he gave reasons why. Even Yoobs came up with the amazing reason of his leg breaking. And people gave shit to Yoobs, saying that you only need your arms to play and moderate the community, however he came back and proved himself, I don't see that happening with Legend but who knows.

N/A

Ungrateful

I mean you're doing your job on player appeals and reports, and you are active as well. Not to mention we still continue our game of answering questions first.

Zoradz

Proving himself capable, the time zone throws me off a little because I know certain things won't be taken cared of for hours. Not to mention the fact he has a job. I think Zoradz is more effective than Harley in the sense he's not held down by bias brought on by friendship, (basically Harley giving people 5th-10th 2nd chances because he thinks they will change). He's willing to pull that warning trigger, he's willing to ignore people making feedback about him telling him that this is a unique community where flame should be tolerated, which is a load of crap. We left the negative shit behind on the old forums and it should stay that way, based off on conversations the man has a rock solid stance and he should continue. 

N/A

Bride Chucky

I would like to see you promoted to moderator, since you do answer questions more so than I see Pedro. You're bi lingual I assume, and generally you're a nice guy both on forums and in game. If you ask him for help usually he will.

Pedro Fails

I see you continung behavior that you should have left behind when you became server support, occasionally I might see you help out but it's the attitude that's a no go. I'm willing to give you a shot hence I'm ignoring all the past beef, in terms of I won't judge you on your performance based off on what I think of you personally just what I observe.

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by Castial

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Alex

You're doing a great job right now as far as i can see, the 07 items are looking great and our suggestions are finally being considered.

Yoobs

Does his job.

Legend

Can't play ingame because he gets DDoSed by retards for nothing like they gain nothing off it they just do it so they got some kind of satisfaction in their lives otherwise they probably kill themselves from depression.

N/A

Ungrateful

Thought you were resigining but appernatly you were not, i mean you probably don't wanna be staff anymore then and i get that lol.

Zoradz

Needs to understand the rsps and specifically the roatpkz community a bit more, flame is part of the game and warning everybody on your first day as a forum moderator just gets you hated.

N/A

Bride Chucky

No words. Just demote this arabic idiot.

Pedro Fails

Does his job.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1

Alex - Idk waiting for these updates

Yoobs - Best admin server ever had

Legends - I dont think he plays anymore

Ungrateful - Who lol

Taylor (G Unitgang7) - Good player moderator

Zoradz - Same for him who lol and gave me like 3 messages i didint read fk off 

Bride Chucky - First arab with staff i respect that

Pedro Fails - Good

Edited by Taylor
  • Upvote 1

Alex

Seem like you're working on some pretty good updates keep it up.

Yoobs

Wonderful guy enforces the rules correctly and takes care of nearly all the appeals.

Legend

Really cool guy to chill with but horrible people in this world DDoS you every time you get online :(.

N/A

Ungrateful

Dats me buffalo rancher man :camel:.

Zoradz

You seem like a good guy but I feel like you're in the situation Yoobs was in when he first got mod. Everyone flamed him and beefed with him since he was pretty much the new guy but after a while they piped down.

N/A

Bride Chucky

You've asked me for permission to punish players you need to make decisions on your own and quit flaming people in arabic.

Pedro Fails

I don't have a full opinion yet you need some more time but I believe you're doing fine so far.

Edited by Ungrateful

Alex

Seems people are looking up to you to greatly improve Rpkz, don't let us/them down.

Yoobs

You seem to be doing a good job at keeping everyone posted and running things. Keep working hard.

Legend

Haven't seen any of you which could be because of timezones. If it's not because of that, you know what you gotta do.

N/A

Ungrateful

You seem to have your ducks in a line. My best advice to you would be to be as outspoken with the community as possible. Remember that at the end of the day, it's them you're doing this for!

Zoradz

You seem to be a nice guy. Trust me, forum running alone is not fun and I get that because I've done that. Keep swinging and being perseverant and I'm sure you'll go far!

N/A

Bride Chucky

You're always on when I am and I notice a real wish and desire to help others. Keep working hard.

Pedro Fails

So far, I'm unimpressed. When I see you on, you're trolling, swearing and being a child. You will not go far with this mentality and I guarantee you you look like a tool. Get serious and understand you have a job to do. Obviously you're allowed to have fun, but when it gets as public and constant as it is with you, it becomes a burden to the image of your staff team.

Overall, I think the staff team has fair potential if management can bring them up and train them as they are supposed to. Once a full hierarchy in the team is achieved, things will run a lot more smooth!  

Edited by Callmebenbon
  • Upvote 1

Alex

Rly mates i want my 07 items.

Yoobs

Dats the king!

Legend

My boy, shame hes getting ddosed by retards

N/A

Ungrateful

Does a good job, glad ur not quitting anymore.

Zoradz

Started off a lot like me and is having some issues at the moment, we have talked on skype and hopefully everything will be cool but seems alright :D

N/A

Bride Chucky

Rly.......

Pedro Fails

Next mod up2date!

Edited by Yoobs

Alex

Excited for the 07 items. I know you've been doing a lot of under the hood updates and maybe that's why it looks like there hasn't been much progress :P 

Yoobs

Good Admin, used to have problems with him being power hungry but have noticed a calmer Yoobs when it comes to Admining. Goodjob my m8:)

Legend

ping stijn

N/A

Ungrateful

Good moderator. Should have access to ONLY unbanning. Would be useful when doing forum appeals. Good.

Zoradz

Jake^

N/A

Bride Chucky

never noticed anything from him lol.

Pedro Fails

10/10 mod next update please!

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by Isaiah
  • Upvote 1

Alex

Promised us new updates every week which gave us hope on a better RoatPkz but seems to 

have lacked on that promise

Yoobs

Great admin.

Legend

Great guy always chill well respected. Too bad he's getting Ddosed 

N/A

Ungrateful

Thought u quit?

Zoradz

I would have commented on your personality but you haven't made a thread (Suggesting something / General topics etc.) disregarding reports.

Even though you showed up out of the blue, half of the people not knowing who you are you seem

to be doing your job (Dishing out warnings).

Only advice interact with the community.

N/A

Bride Chucky

xD

Pedro Fails

Nice.

Alex

has put in a lot of work so far so i hope to see it continue

Yoobs

should be demoted before his irregular heartbeat inevitably kills him and leaves the community in ruin

is doing work for new updates to make this server much better so i like him lots

steve yobs for owner

Legend

1 2 drinks makes any1 rough. noobs keep ddosing so inactivity is obviously not his fault

N/A

who is N/A? i nvr seen him at ::duel lol

Ungrateful

hes rlly good guy and i see him online lots! sound like he got a lot of buffalo on his ranch.....

Zoradz

personally i think he shouldn't be forums mod but maybe he'll prove me wrong. he hasn't done anything wrong so to say but hes just a random lol no offence

wtf hes player mod 2?

Bride Chucky

good guy but i dont know if he help so much in game because bad timezone... Israel :old_smile:

Pedro Fails

dumb kid always flames ! areb get rlly mad

• Upvote 1

Alex

You're doing really well with the consistency of great updates. 
Can't wait to see what else you have for us.

Yoobs

You're a top staff member, really easy to talk to, great advice.
Keep up the hard work mate.

Legend

We've talked a few times so far, you seem like you do a great job when
you're able to get online.

N/A

Ungrateful

I have so much respect for you, you have a really hard job.
You do your job well and get through it. 

Zoradz

N/A

Bride Chucky
I think since the last Staff feedback you have changed your attitude, you seem to be doing a lot better.

Pedro Fails
You're a good guy, but you need to fix your attitude and stop your flaming towards players.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Alex
Doing well so far. Good to see that he's actually been keeping the community updated with what he's been doing and not letting anyone in on anything. Great ideas to improve the server, and takes in people's ideas.

Yoobs
Man needs help irl.

Nothin' bad to say really. Does what he's meant to do. Has done his bit with keeping the forums tidy and limiting the bullshit on here.

Legend
Don't really have an opinion tbh since I don't go in-game.

N/A
Is actually the best staff member rn, he has two spots. Site Manager and Player Mod. Sheesh.

Ungrateful
Was a little concerned when you made that resigning post a little while back. You do good and do what you're supposed to. U a little nooby with the forums but you try. In-game is good from what I've seen.

Zoradz
I think you're doin' pretty good personally. The warnings for petty little things are a bit stupid, but for the most part you seem to be doing alright. I'd stick to talking it out with someone first rather than dishing out a warning that won't really do anything if it isn't accompanied by an infraction of some sort.

N/A
@site manager

Bride Chucky
Still don't agree with you getting promoted even f I don't play in-game.

Pedro Fails
Good man. Can't judge since I don't play in-game.

Alex

I love the current changes, cant wait for 07 items

Yoobs

ILY YOOOOOOOBS QUEEN YOOBS!

Legend

No words... being DDosed!

N/A

Dem, Best

Ungrateful

I'm very surprised at the progress you're making as a mod, i'm very happy to see a mod that still has the time to talk with the community and help others over doing other activities

Zoradz

You're doing a good job as Forum Moderator, but sometimes you're giving warning for such a little things..

N/A

Dem Staff

Bride Chucky

Romayro, My little boy

Pedro Fails

You haven't done anything wrong so far, so yeah not bad.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by Bunq

Alex

Yoobs

Legend

N/A

Ungrateful

Zoradz

N/A

Bride Chucky

Pedro Fails

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Alex Does the best to this game

Yoobs active..

Legend inactive but i can say he is a good staff.

Ungrateful Best Global moderator

Bride Chucky Trys to do the best to help the community.

Pedro Fails My Friend And A Good Staff.

• Upvote 1