SLAP VIDEO #1 - FT SPY NETWORK

47 minutes ago, catlover911 said:

jake gets involved into a topic getting slapped u intant try to defend him go away pussy lmfao

wasn't defending anyone you dumb idiot if u re-read my post everything that's said on it is towards HIM, doesn't say jake anywhere but ur a stupid refugee so I can't expect more than dumb shit to come out of ur mouth

4 hours ago, drawers said:

just another embarrassing takeweather fan lmfao not even above average

takeweather fan? how lmfao? anyways ur vid is next bitch boyyyy be ready

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Idk why you say things like "keep up" when your hitting like you are?

???

5 hours ago, catlover911 said:

jake gets involved into a topic getting slapped u intant try to defend him go away pussy lmfao

LOOL don't reply to him he's irrelevant every1 knows hes jakes bitch he only comes out his hole when some1s violating the keyboard warrior he looks up to

Edited by Why Gg
11 hours ago, catlover911 said:

I never talk to why gg or whatever You just got jakes dick in your mouth everytime someone mention hes name

How do you not get this?

My post had nothing to do with Jake. This guy talks so much. And yet he fucked up a 5 way, and kept saying "Keep up" and shit when he got combos on tank lmfao

ur all so childish tho imo. Fighting over who's a better brid on a server where ticks are non existant. none of u pk'd in pre-eoc and u don't pk 07 dumb roat brids

8 hours ago, 24k said:

How do you not get this?

My post had nothing to do with Jake. This guy talks so much. And yet he fucked up a 5 way, and kept saying "Keep up" and shit when he got combos on tank lmfao

ur all so childish tho imo. Fighting over who's a better brid on a server where ticks are non existant. none of u pk'd in pre-eoc and u don't pk 07 dumb roat brids

Yes i have pked pre eoc and no i dont play 07 cuz its a waste of time since i was 18 when i started rs related shit again i dont have time to level my acc etc etc and no motivation so and idgaf about whos better

7 hours ago, Same Sea said:

where do you get the confidence from bruh. you fuck up 99% of your switches and you post a video about it

On ‎16‎-‎11‎-‎2016 at 11:31 AM, 24k said:

Hahaha the switches and the missclicks had me crying

deletete this shit it's an embarrassment and dissapointment

tbh I'd expect it to be better than smokeys vids concidering u Talk so much

same sea and 24k aka erca

why dont u guys make vids and post it on forums so u can show us we are wrong

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, she rags said:

same sea and 24k aka erca

why dont u guys make vids and post it on forums so u can show us we are wrong

actually almost finished one before my pc broke

@King Lee edited a pre-set kit only hybrid/nh vid to show you and your arabic crew (also my biggest fans) that I can demolish any of you niggas in any type of gear/setup. I'm 2-3 clips short

and btw ur only embarrassing urself getting into these type of subjects, I think you've made a vid (if I remember correctly, making sure I'm not mixing you up) and it was AWFUL! similar to this

you clueless apes are so dramatic and make such a big deal out of Jake tabbing(constant 40s on dh and sp-shield). he's obv ur God. everyone within Lavish or whatever the fuck you call your self, ur goal in life has been to kill him and you've watched KKZ to boost ur ego and keep urselves motivated thinkinh you'd actually stand a chance against him (not defending him, just saying ur all shit and this thrsd should be removed or re edit the vid cut every part where u attemp to switch) and ur just failing attemp after attemp because ur all dumb roat pkz raggers 

also @she rags 

everything I've posted on this thread is my opinions of his vid. him, and 'catlover' began to with me about it

that nonsence you just posted just proves you like dutch dicks in ur mouth stop 'defending' him like you tell me to do LMFAO

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 24k said:

@King Lee edited a pre-set kit only hybrid/nh vid to show you and your arabic crew (also my biggest fans) that I can demolish any of you niggas in any type of gear/setup. I'm 2-3 clips short

and btw ur only embarrassing urself getting into these type of subjects, I think you've made a vid (if I remember correctly, making sure I'm not mixing you up) and it was AWFUL! similar to this

you clueless apes are so dramatic and make such a big deal out of Jake tabbing(constant 40s on dh and sp-shield). he's obv ur God. everyone within Lavish or whatever the fuck you call your self, ur goal in life has been to kill him and you've watched KKZ to boost ur ego and keep urselves motivated thinkinh you'd actually stand a chance against him (not defending him, just saying ur all shit and this thrsd should be removed or re edit the vid cut every part where u attemp to switch) and ur just failing attemp after attemp because ur all dumb roat pkz raggers 

also @she rags 

everything I've posted on this thread is my opinions of his vid. him, and 'catlover' began to with me about it

that nonsence you just posted just proves you like dutch dicks in ur mouth stop 'defending' him like you tell me to do LMFAO

i swear ur legit cancer dumb im saying post a vid and ur talking about jake again that shows already how  much u sucks his dick

and ur dreaming that they call u again for only tbing and failing again with it :D

ot: ur legit the worst pker ive ever seen

27 minutes ago, she rags said:

i swear ur legit cancer dumb im saying post a vid and ur talking about jake again that shows already how  much u sucks his dick

and ur dreaming that they call u again for only tbing and failing again with it :D

ot: ur legit the worst pker ive ever seen

On a real how can you say hes dick sucking yet you commented on why gg's video and was like "ooh slapped" You try and roast on people for doing exactly what you do and it just makes no sense to me :S 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, 24k said:

also @she rags 

The fact that you just called someone on a rsps "god" is cringey as fuck hop off my thread and stop writing essays real talk no ones gonna actually read that and no1s ever gonna take you seriously all you do is pop up out of nowhere everytime jakes name is mentioned stop suckin dick you look dumb and log on and pk for once instead of typing essays on the forums constantly its annoying lil nigga dont even bother replying unless ur willing to step up to me (which we both and every1 here knows u wont cos u dont wanna get embarrassed for the 32nd time) ty bye

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, 24k said:

also @she rags 

Holy fuck ur actually bare retarded

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Yoobs said:

On a real how can you say hes dick sucking yet you commented on why gg's video and was like "ooh slapped" You try and roast on people for doing exactly what you do and it just makes no sense to me :S 

That's what I'm saying. Lack of brain cells

8 hours ago, Why Gg said:

The fact that you just called someone on a rsps "god" is cringey as fuck hop off my thread and stop writing essays real talk no ones gonna actually read that and no1s ever gonna take you seriously all you do is pop up out of nowhere everytime jakes name is mentioned stop suckin dick you look dumb and log on and pk for once instead of typing essays on the forums constantly its annoying lil nigga dont even bother replying unless ur willing to step up to me (which we both and every1 here knows u wont cos u dont wanna get embarrassed for the 32nd time) ty bye

I'd say my opinion even if this wasn't featuring Jake. It's cancerous.

4 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Holy fuck ur actually bare retarded

Arabic intelligence