Smokey980925 Hybridding

I actually thought you improved, til I just realized.

You speed up your clips. Barrage animation is shorter than usual🤔

Fire cape waves don't move that fast either?

And charachters don't run that fast.

Speed up to the point where it's unnoticeable to blind retards (99% of the users on forums) but still changes alot.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 24k said:

Speed up to the point where it's unnoticeable to blind retards (99% of the users on forums) but still changes alot.

rah didn't even notice this until you mentioned it, i think you're right as well. 

nice vid tho @SmokeyMontana

1 hour ago, 24k said:

l0000000000000000000000000l u got caught smokey

7 hours ago, 24k said:

Lmfao yes that make sense now !! Sike your fucking retarded your 4n mind is taking you places you retard everything is normal speed you tucking clown lmfao nigga said fire cape waves donT move that fast the fuck u on about retard

Edited by SmokeyMontana
16 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lmfao yes that make sense now !! Sike your fucking retarded your 4n mind is taking you places you retard everything is normal speed you tucking clown lmfao nigga said fire cape waves donT move that fast the fuck u on about retard

hahaha ur so mad

stop speeding ur shit clips up (btw it's still slow, but I guess u alrdy knew that but couldn't speed up more cuz everyone would notice it)

22 minutes ago, 24k said:

hahaha ur so mad

stop speeding ur shit clips up (btw it's still slow, but I guess u alrdy knew that but couldn't speed up more cuz everyone would notice it)

Dumb nigga why would I need to speed up clips just because u can't 1 tick a 4 way doesn't mean other people can't Lmfaoo your so shit no1 even knows ur ing name ur literally known as that retard on forum 

7 hours ago, jblind said:

rah didn't even notice this until you mentioned it, i think you're right as well. 

nice vid tho @SmokeyMontana

Nothing sped up but ty

7 hours ago, Drugs n geld said:

l0000000000000000000000000l u got caught smokey

dead brain smh 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
41 minutes ago, 24k said:

hahaha ur so mad

If its sped up how is it slow lmfao makes no sense, Video isn't sped up for example 

this video he is switching just as fast in this video and I edited it, The only thing i did was slow down some of his clips and add effects, The ones that aren't edited with effects are left normal, He don't need to speed up clips bro not on a rsps lol 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Dumb nigga why would I need to speed up clips just because u can't 1 tick a 4 way doesn't mean other people can't Lmfaoo your so shit no1 even knows ur ing name ur literally known as that retard on forum 

Nothing sped up but ty

dead brain smh 

Oh, please, don't get me wrong. I'm not envy. I switch three times as fast as you using "[OSRS SWITCHES]" (vid for proof will be out soon.

Just stop speeding up and u'll be fine son

29 minutes ago, 24k said:

Oh, please, don't get me wrong. I'm not envy. I switch three times as fast as you using "[OSRS SWITCHES]" (vid for proof will be out soon.

Just stop speeding up and u'll be fine son

ur a dh pker that used to yell "all to fun pk"  who cant 4 tick a 2 way get outta here u dumb clueless foreigner haha nigga talks on forums so much but doesn't fight anyone in-game, come online and step up for once instead of being a pussy talking shit on every1s vid when you died 10-0 to the same people you talk shit to lol what a joke man

my nigga nice video

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

ur a dh pker that used to yell "all to fun pk"  who cant 4 tick a 2 way get outta here u dumb clueless foreigner haha nigga talks on forums so much but doesn't fight anyone in-game, come online and step up for once instead of being a pussy talking shit on every1s vid when you died 10-0 to the same people you talk shit to lol what a joke man

my nigga nice video

i 1 tick 6 way on 07

you were shaking hardcore on the vid u posted where u fought jake

congratulations u killed me on a broken game! ur one and only life accomplishment

and yeah I only use forums. this game isn't for me. it's full of arabs with weird ass names (like yourself, Smokey, Tribrid etc) who can't pk you just step up to the people who can actually PK to make a name off of them. you got yourself a name (worst rep) due to meridian slapping the living fuck out of you and your shitty clan u had in the past. you'd still be making threads about Angel capes if it wasn't for them😉😜  

4 minutes ago, 24k said:

i 1 tick 6 way on 07

congratulations u killed me on a broken game! ur one and only life accomplishment

and yeah I only use forums. this game isn't for me. it's full of arabs with weird ass names (like yourself, Smokey, Tribrid etc) who can't pk you just step up to the people who can actually PK to make a name off of them. you got yourself a name (worst rep) due to meridian slapping the living fuck out of you and your shitty clan u had in the past. you'd still be making threads about Angel capes if it wasn't for them😉😜  

Chris actually just died yesterday at gorillas to mystic pkers so??? Lmfao 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, 24k said:

i 1 tick 6 way on 07

stop. you don't have an 07 account lil nigga we all know that.

You use the forums for a game you don't even play? you lick the asses out of a clan that will never accept you and not to mention all think you're a retarded foreigner troll? rs/rsps's in general isn't for you hop back to club penguin where your ass belongs lmfao there will never be an excuse for dying 10 times in a row. also we've beat them in every run-in in the past so idk what your on about lmfao awkward foreigner doesn't know what he's talking about :S

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

You use the forums for a game you don't even play? you lick the asses out of a clan that will never accept you and not to mention all think you're a retarded foreigner troll? rs/rsps's in general isn't for you hop back to club penguin where your ass belongs lmfao there will never be an excuse for dying 10 times in a row. also we've beat them in every run-in in the past so idk what your on about lmfao awkward foreigner doesn't know what he's talking about :S

ur a fucking clown. just a few months ago u used to make pointless threads about how much you loves angel capes, and Jake taught you how to tank a half in maxed gear at Magebank

dumb takeweather fanboy you changed the way you talk to appear in a more "Gangster"ish way just bc Meridian did

ur a pussy, Meridian always had you bitches following them around🖖🏿

6 hours ago, 24k said:

ur a fucking clown. just a few months ago u used to make pointless threads about how much you loves angel capes, and Jake taught you how to tank a half in maxed gear at Magebank

dumb takeweather fanboy you changed the way you talk to appear in a more "Gangster"ish way just bc Meridian did

ur a pussy, Meridian always had you bitches following them around🖖🏿

why the fuck do you always bring meridian or 1 of them up

get cancer you pahtetic slave

• Upvote 4
18 hours ago, Matt said:

If its sped up how is it slow lmfao makes no sense, Video isn't sped up for example 

this video he is switching just as fast in this video and I edited it, The only thing i did was slow down some of his clips and add effects, The ones that aren't edited with effects are left normal, He don't need to speed up clips bro not on a rsps lol 

u love linking ur trash edits everytime u get the chance xD

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, MEDU$A said:

u love linking ur trash edits everytime u get the chance xD

Where else have I linked it besides when I upload them? You love shit talking me anytime u can cause your a legit inbred who is obsessed with me, My edits are trash yet you don't edit or probably know anything about editing lol keep quiet and keep holding my pocket, you bitch

43 minutes ago, 24k said:

L

no that's so inaccurate I don't pk on this server at all, u didn't even know f-keys existed until like last month shut up LMFAO

still none of u can fight irl

wtf are u talking about l000l is this forum twitter to you or something? why are u on here if u dont play the game "none of u can fight irl" lmfaooo acting like runescape hasnt taken over your entire life and everything u do isnt rs related smh cmon son ask urself if u act this way irl no u dont ur a quiet nerd in a corner behave like one 

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

wtf are u talking about l000l is this forum twitter to you or something? why are u on here if u dont play the game "none of u can fight irl" lmfaooo acting like runescape hasnt taken over your entire life and everything u do isnt rs related smh cmon son ask urself if u act this way irl no u dont ur a quiet nerd in a corner behave like one 

Dillz, you don't even know who I am?

You used to beg Taylor to let you in our Skype call, and now all of the sudden your balls have grown?

You dumb arab keep scamming people in your candy store LMFAO