Drawers

Erca

First off, I want to start of this thread by confessing that I am indeed "Audio Leak" @Khalil Good job you killed me I'm not going to deny it and I have no excuses for dying straight up
http://prntscr.com/fmxj2h

I had not been PK'ing for months before creating that account because I've been busy playing OSRS and other rsps's. I told Drawers that I'm using an autoswitcher and I kept denying that it's me because he kept dying to me, once on his main and twice on his alts http://prntscr.com/fmxjzx
This is not the case though I don't use an autoswitcher (proved to Smackd, Jblind and Legend) and this guy kept telling me "No you're not you're just too fast for me don't attack me xd" if you deny this I'll come back at you with pictures of it, you're literally so slow and bad you hacked ALL of my accounts and died to your main on them (waiting for a killpic release)
https://prnt.sc/fmxfnc https://prnt.sc/fmxe5m

P o

• Dharok Member
  •  
  • P o
  • Members
  • ub18.png.c36267c32848848cd54157b747caab0
  • 333 posts
1 hour ago, drawers said:

dont post on my topic u freak u are SO irrelevant -.- died to a 64 ags on tank cos i drank sanfew, happens, irrelevant cos hes 1 ticking 6 ways 7 times befoer hitting me

fakies made you so dizzy you drank a sanfew, lord

P o

• Dharok Member
  •  
  • P o
  • Members
  • ub18.png.c36267c32848848cd54157b747caab0
  • 333 posts

you died to him weirdo

I no longer own "Audio Leak" or "Erca" Drawers has hacked both of my accounts already notified

Anyway you said "You almost died" on your thread but on mine you ACTUALLY died... Just shows how bad you are if you die to a Pure Nh you weirdo you can't PK at all

everything about this topic is so irrelevant lol, some1 else is on ur acc now. mfw u were pming me like "i see ur 1 ticks bro haha" im as fast as ur autoswitcher kinda awkward :S post the kps of the two alts though bro feel free, keeping in mind i have 0 alts! arent u gonna explain ur incredibly indepth bipolar story u told me and everybody else? gj i got a new laptop or id unload the countless kps of u i have lol

1 minute ago, drawers said:

everything about this topic is so irrelevant lol, some1 else is on ur acc now. mfw u were pming me like "i see ur 1 ticks bro haha" im as fast as ur autoswitcher kinda awkward :S post the kps of the two alts though bro feel free, keeping in mind i have 0 alts! arent u gonna explain ur incredibly indepth bipolar story u told me and everybody else? gj i got a new laptop or id unload the countless kps of u i have lol

I don't care who's on the account, only person I've died to for several months is indeed Rag Bot V1, but it's not you though? And you've died to me three times this week, you're actually terrible. And even if you were to deny your alts, there's still a killpic of Drawers up there? You're a dumb fan you kept telling me "You're really fast I don't think you're using an auto switcher. It's super annoying to fight u when you do all these fakies" You're not worthy of an opponent you hack my account, die to yourself and I'm guessing you were going to claim that it's legit kills right? Ugly spastic you haven't got a new laptop you're just bad I don't even know P  O that well and he's even confirming what happened when we fought

Awkward :joy:

L00000000L UR ACTUALLY SO BIPOLAR IT ACTUALLY HURTS ME... i said "if ur erca ur autoswitching if u arent ur fast" cos u were there 1 ticknig 6 ways??????? COOL AS FUCK LMFAO u killed me once on drawers and u got exposed for being a creepy little freak trying to make friends on roatpkz once again, weird staking addict

8 minutes ago, koelkast public relations said:

Basically no one uses an auto switcher, I can't believe people still think this lmfao

Thanks. It's just his excuse as to why he died, I can't 1 tick a five way without him thinking I'm using an autoswitcher hahaha

L00000000L UR ACTUALLY SO BIPOLAR IT ACTUALLY HURTS ME... i said "if ur erca ur autoswitching if u arent ur fast" cos u were there 1 ticknig 6 ways??????? COOL AS FUCK LMFAO u killed me once on drawers and u got exposed for being a creepy little freak trying to make friends on roatpkz once again, weird staking addict

1). I was 5 waying

2). Who said I can't 1 tick a six way anyway? Try using OSRS switches to start off with and second of all practice, you need it (killpic is STILL above if you haven't seen it)

3). You pm'd me first asking who I am? I only kept playing along because you kept dying to me for stuff so why not?

1 minute ago, Erca said:

Thanks. It's just his excuse as to why he died, I can't 1 tick a five way without him thinking I'm using an autoswitcher hahaha

cos ur slow lol. point is ur a bipolar freak not that u are/arent autoswitching

i died once for a tent which u gave back lol freak

cos ur slow lol. point is ur a bipolar freak not that u are/arent autoswitching

i died once for a tent which u gave back lol freak

I've always been able to 1 tick a 5 way you're just in denial, also I didn't 1 tick a 6 way I fucked up for the most part because coming back from 07 to a server where ticks are non-existing is tough

Anyway you died and you're accusing me of using an autoswitcher just shows how fucking terrible you are

6 minutes ago, drawers said:

u dont pk on 07 freak, pretty sure i admitted in topic i died , the one u got exposed in for being a fucked up freaky bipolar guy ? remember :P

I didn't get exposed? Elaborate is probably your account, don't see why it's logged in next to my accounts Audio Leak and Erca but sure

Again, you died, no need to get all salty and hack my accounts because of it

didnt hack ur accs u gave me password, all of the 3 accs had same password, did it to get to u cos ur some antisocial child irl lmfao ur parents probs hit u on god

Only reason I can think of me giving you access to my account ever would be to get me a max cape for free and you'd do it because you do as I say

I didn't give you my details, nor have I EVER spoken to you besides this time where you chose to deepthroat my dick when I was on Audio Leak, you're using that as an excuse to make it seem like you're not account hacking, you even told me "I could ask Legend for your accounts and get them" then claimed that no staff has anything to do with it.

Just imagine though.. I know I've been Pure NH'ing since 2010 and your first ever kill was on Roat Pkz 2014 but still you've been hybriding for way longer and do die to someone who you claim is the worst fucking pker ... haha it just doesn't make sense you idiot take an L and hold it until next fight so I can give you 2 of them retard

1 minute ago, east drags said:

erca we can just go trough the lies you tell? people help me this is all ik. didnt nh pre eoc ik for a fact everyone help me

Who the fuck are you? O.o

2 minutes ago, drawers said:

L0L ur still talking? i didnt deny i died lmfao, i do die ive died to i dont now before lmfao u really think this is all about a death? use ur brain skitzo freak lmfao

Enough said you died to me I didn't die to you you're bad

3 hours ago, Craig said:

-didn't nh pre eoc or before 2014 on roat where he started: Yes I did, just because you didn't. You don't know anything and you can't pk you just started gassing when Meridian accepted you to take advantage of you bank
-pathological liar
-obsessed with staking: What?
-uneducated deluded 4nr
-Has made 16 different forum accounts for the same exact reason, that being to use the same foreign generic flame: IP Muted for releasing your facebook acc
-Nut rides every good hybrid: I am the best ever
-Makes his first "Hybrid" alt aka just autoswitching: Autoswitching because I killed Drawers and Tesfxye?
-Fanboys smokey, why gg, and she rags on his alts: Not really I don't care about either of them

-snaregod/limesanator dont know u either: I know Brandon through Pure NH'ing on Papa Ras' account what do you even mean you weirdo get off my thread

- Obsessed with Jake: He quit, only spoke to him a few times

- after i exposed u for using my irl to impress some online girl https://gyazo.com/7d40d748d24873faa9c2a994471c7bc2: Someone legit DM'd me having your picture name was "RoatPkz" and I told you about it (back when you publicly announced to be my fan)

First video: In the description it says "Fighting a friend" (I dm'd, I had less food so what's your point?)

Second video: It's so old? And besides that you own "Antagonist" not me I traded it to you for "Puma" remember?

https://prnt.sc/fjyu1s Sophia telling me he uploaded it in the group chat...      https://prnt.sc/fjyyzo Me calling him out for it

Tesfxye (your clan member) dying twice https://prnt.sc/fmyeqv  http://prntscr.com/fmyjkb

1 minute ago, Craig said:

antagonist is definately not me idk why you're lying when im the person in the vid nhing vs you.

and you're lying about so much other shit it's unreal lmfao

Used to ride me, used to ride Battlefield and Gitana, used to ride Adam, used to ride Viktor now you're riding Lavish and Meridian at the same time clamydia spreading bitch nigga you know I'd slap you on any game any given time you only play Roat Pkz and you suck at it as well

Acting like he knows Brandon or any 07 pkers ur just a subscriber to them u know nothing about pk'ing ur slow u make She Rags look fast LMFAO get off my thread I already told u twice btw ur really fat irl hit the gym stop playing roat LOL

Just now, Taylor said:

fC5CdVAiQb2uuKo2qqLPAw.png

my nigga chill son i was afk didint even see this flame or on bg i would've responded 2 ur goofy ass 

bl00d h0und 123 combat 325 edgepvp

1vifR4ekTWG9_QZYUMTDfw.png

any gear hurry ur 4ner ass up 

u weren't afk u just ignored me, funny how in ur description it says "Fighting a friend" yet u upload it in a group chat saying "Slapped Erca" L M F A O you've died to all 3 and only existing teams on this game numerous times ur a random on 07 ur lucky that I haven't seen u die all the time there too I can just imagine you dying just as many times

2 minutes ago, Erca said:

Used to ride me, used to ride Battlefield and Gitana, used to ride Adam, used to ride Viktor now you're riding Lavish and Meridian at the same time clamydia spreading bitch nigga you know I'd slap you on any game any given time you only play Roat Pkz and you suck at it as well

Acting like he knows Brandon or any 07 pkers ur just a subscriber to them u know nothing about pk'ing ur slow u make She Rags look fast LMFAO get off my thread I already told u twice btw ur really fat irl hit the gym stop playing roat LOL

u weren't afk u just ignored me, funny how in ur description it says "Fighting a friend" yet u upload it in a group chat saying "Slapped Erca" L M F A O you've died to all 3 and only existing teams on this game numerous times ur a random on 07 ur lucky that I haven't seen u die all the time there too I can just imagine you dying just as many times

come fight me on ur non existing rs account dumb pure and you didin't nh in 2010 you don't have a rs account

• JBLIND locked this topic
  • John unlocked this topic
30 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Imagine 1 ticking 6ways but taking 5 seconds to then barrage 😂😂😂😂😂😂 him doesn't auto switching 

1). Ever thought it's because my F4 doesn't work?

2). Your items switches don't have nothing to do with barrage

3). GIF's and screensharing fights to a certain staff member was convincing enough for him.

4). I've set my F6 and F2 to left-click  and been using this method the past 6 months after seeing "Amenity" use it. Nothing automatic about that I have to press on a f-key everytime you make a mouse click (Allowed on OSRS and by @Legend™)

25 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

"lives in Telford UK"

Must be fuckin' weird to be impersonating me that much. Holy shit...

Boy lives in Sweden lol wtf even is this.

Never said that no reason to gas on the forums, the guy hacked my Skype, forum account, all of my in-game accounts etc

Must've seen your Skype profile where your real life information is public

He died on my account to himself and others to get a hold of "legit killpics" of me. Messaged friends for items, cleared my banks, set security codes and so on

@drawers You're a bitch, you wouldn't beg for staff to reveal my alts you'd just fight and not die. I'm not even a hybrid yet I killed you pretty easily, made you so dizzy you "drank sanfew" instead of eating at 60 hp in robes

Yet you believe I'd impersonate YOU out of all the people I could convince him of me being and I managed to convince. Drawers you're so stupid you legit thought I was a Frontline member :joy::noose:

Edited by Erca
24 minutes ago, Erca said:

1). Ever thought it's because my F4 doesn't work?

2). Your items switches don't have nothing to do with barrage

3). GIF's and screensharing fights to a certain staff member was convincing enough for him.

4). I've set my F6 and F2 to left-click  and been using this method the past 6 months after seeing "Amenity" use it. Nothing automatic about that I have to press on a f-key everytime you make a mouse click (Allowed on OSRS and by @Legend™)

Never said that no reason to gas on the forums, the guy hacked my Skype, forum account, all of my in-game accounts etc

Must've seen your Skype profile where your real life information is public

He died on my account to himself and others to get a hold of "legit killpics" of me. Messaged friends for items, cleared my banks, set security codes and so on

@drawers You're a bitch, you wouldn't beg for staff to reveal my alts you'd just fight and not die. I'm not even a hybrid yet I killed you pretty easily, made you so dizzy you "drank sanfew" instead of eating at 60 hp in robes

Yet you believe I'd impersonate YOU out of all the people I could convince him of me being and I managed to convince. Drawers you're so stupid you legit thought I was a Frontline member :joy::noose:

If you can one tick a 6 way you should be fast at barraging, it would just make no sense if you aren't, auto switch or no auto switch you still die to me and clearly know your place considering you make a new alt everyday. 

Pm if you wanna brid or pure nh and I'll post every fight we have 

12 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

If you can one tick a 6 way you should be fast at barraging, it would just make no sense if you aren't, auto switch or no auto switch you still die to me and clearly know your place considering you make a new alt everyday. 

Pm if you wanna brid or pure nh and I'll post every fight we have 

I way 5-waying against you don't know where ur getting 6 from

Still not an autoswticher or anything automatic about left clicking with ur -keys

I only make an alt every week or so because pussy bitches like you rag me on my main for being to good. See ur legit admitting that I can 1 tick 6 ways when I was 5 waying that's a nice compliment u faggot but no ur not getting on my dick again sorry

so far I've posted 2 killpics of u from this month, i'll get some gear and fight u no worries just don't pull that "ur autoswitching" card on me.

Like I said someone PLEASE find an autoswitcher that works on roat and post here i'll donate 10 donor ticks on ur username

12 minutes ago, Erca said:

Still not an autoswticher or anything automatic about left clicking with ur -keys

I only make an alt every week or so because pussy bitches like you rag me on my main for being to good. See ur legit admitting that I can 1 tick 6 ways when I was 5 waying that's a nice compliment u faggot but no ur not getting on my dick again sorry

so far I've posted 2 killpics of u from this month, i'll get some gear and fight u no worries just don't pull that "ur autoswitching" card on me.

Like I said someone PLEASE find an autoswitcher that works on roat and post here i'll donate 10 donor ticks on ur username

stfu bitch ur shit

12 minutes ago, Erca said:

Lool u tied to get friendly to me on your alt and died, idgaf if you autoswich I'll still slap you around, let me know when you are ready

17 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

stfu bitch ur shit

u tabbed like 10 times in a row funny how u used to say ur a leader of lavish but u got kicked from it and I died to rag bot but not u ur fucking awful you dumb little 15 year old how can u play roatz for 18 hours a day do you not go to school

17 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool u tied to get friendly to me on your alt and died, idgaf if you autoswich I'll still slap you around, let me know when you are ready

I'm not "elaborate" tried to tell u that in ur thread but that acc got banned oh well

anyway I think it's drawers on it cuz he had access to it obv if u check the thread. i'm "audio leak", "Erca", "Gcd" and "TBE" only accs i've played on this month but yh keep living in ur fantasy "autoswitch or not" tryna cover up ur compliment smd u can't act tough u know ur my fan and I just posted fucking 2 kill pics of u LOL

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

stfu bitch boy b4 i break ur jaw 

ur fucking 15 u dumb idiot I'd fucking rob you and most likely kill you while at it for running your mouth

a cc member of old lavish says ur an egyptian refugee ugly faggot get off my thread. btw I know ur hamitoksaets get on ur main retard

Just now, Erca said:

ur fucking 15 u dumb idiot I'd fucking rob you and most likely kill you while at it for running your mouth

a cc member of old lavish says ur an egyptian refugee ugly faggot get off my thread. btw I know ur hamitoksaets get on ur main retard

behave pussy u will forever and always be my son nigga reup off a ho and thinks hes making bread lool ur a neek 

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

behave pussy u will forever and always be my son nigga reup off a ho and thinks hes making bread lool ur a neek 

if it wasn't for me killing you on a daily basis as a pure nh you'd pk again, I forced you to go hybridding but it's only trash hybrids on roat pkz nowadays so no wonder that you fit in perfectly with those no namers

only good hybrids on roat is viktor, adam and gorillas fr

haha awkward 7 hours later ur still trying to @ me -.- all i did was change ur password, all of which were the same for erca audio and elaborate, all of which were in same cc lmfao. u had 0 pkp on every acc cos ur a weird bipolar staking addict. no staff was involved in any of this literally ur just trying to make shit up to back ur freakishly in depth story lmfao go see a therapist on god ur fucked up in the head

4 hours ago, drawers said:

haha awkward 7 hours later ur still trying to @ me -.- all i did was change ur password, all of which were the same for erca audio and elaborate, all of which were in same cc lmfao. u had 0 pkp on every acc cos ur a weird bipolar staking addict. no staff was involved in any of this literally ur just trying to make shit up to back ur freakishly in depth story lmfao go see a therapist on god ur fucked up in the head

Audio Leak and Erca had the same password, I don't know who Elaborate is still. Just beyond me how someone can crack passwords without any help from anybody, and I don't even use the same password in any other game. And it's odd how my accounts were checked, most of my alts. You guys beg for staff to check which alts are mine because you're so insecure to PK with me around