Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Team Renegade

daily gunit shitters

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

lol its weakside is this nigga actually taken seriously?

actually we put him in the same category as u (shit as fuck) but he was getting lippy nd if u chat shit ur getting banged 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

actually we put him in the same category as u (shit as fuck) but he was getting lippy nd if u chat shit ur getting banged 

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

actually we put him in the same category as u (shit as fuck) but he was getting lippy nd if u chat shit ur getting banged 

Calling someone shit that killed ur leader where is ur logic?

Ps: stay hiding on alts lmao

 

Edited by pkmafia8

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Erca said:

Byn block entertainment :/

 

byn block the fuck outta here dw bout my mali niggas 

 

7 hours ago, she rags said:

Whats the loot?

Gz on the kill

wouldnt be a gunit kill if it wasnt ahrim set and bss 

 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

byn block the fuck outta here dw bout my mali niggas 

 

 

 

I know all of them in real life none of them know you stop using MY niggas vid on ur posts freak

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Erca said:

I know all of them in real life none of them know you stop using MY niggas vid on ur posts freak

do u except any1 to believe anything u say lmfao pussy nigga keep your mouth shut and fuck outta here husko is my blood cousin pussy nigga ur scared to leave your home talking about no go zones lmfao dig ur hole and off this bitch dont even reply get the fuck off my topic faggot 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

do u really expect any1 to believe anything you say dumb fuck lmfao ali is my 1st cousin goofy ass nigga just fuck outta here youre some next gamer freak with 2 cup holders on his chair go dig ur hole nd off this pussy nigga is scared to leave his house lmfao 

HAHAHAHA you dumb egyptian motherfucker you don't even know what's being said in the vid fuck outta here with ur bullshit give me ur irl name ima ask

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Erca said:

HAHAHAHA you dumb egyptian motherfucker you don't even know what's being said in the vid fuck outta here with ur bullshit give me ur irl name ima ask

1st of all why you changing my quote second of all shut the fuck up u dont leave ur home acting like u dont know my irl name lmfao shut ur mouth

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

1st of all why you changing my quote second of all shut the fuck up u dont leave ur home acting like u dont know my irl name lmfao shut ur mouth

didn't change your quote you deleted your post and re-posted another one before I got to reply you FUCKING WEIRDO, see u don't have a clue what ur talking about

"Talking about no go zones" NIGGA I LIVE IN A NO GO ZONE the area within my city where murders occur more often than in any other CITY imagine that, and here u are a roat pkz hybrid probs rich asf irl acting like he's some hood gangster or some shit ur only 15 ffs idk why I'm even replying to ur dumbass I still talk to 2 lavish members who tell me ur a fucking JOKE ur entire story is a lie

making up stories for reputation on roat pkz jheez

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Erca said:

didn't change your quote you deleted your post and re-posted another one before I got to reply you FUCKING WEIRDO, see u don't have a clue what ur talking about

"Talking about no go zones" NIGGA I LIVE IN A NO GO ZONE the area within my city where murders occur more often than in any other CITY imagine that, and here u are a roat pkz hybrid probs rich asf irl acting like he's some hood gangster or some shit ur only 15 ffs idk why I'm even replying to ur dumbass I still talk to 2 lavish members who tell me ur a fucking JOKE ur entire story is a lie

making up stories for reputation on roat pkz jheez

ur actually some next neeky coward behind a keyboard scared to leave his crib talking about he lives in a no go zone lmfao shut up my muslim brothers would chop ur head off keep quiet lil neek if u know then u know

lmfao this faggot said he still talks 2 lavish members nd they said they dont fuck with me i only rate 2 of those niggas anyway known of which fuck with u when i kick down ur door ur getting a gordan ramzey 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

ur actually some next neeky coward behind a keyboard scared to leave his crib talking about he lives in a no go zone lmfao shut up my muslim brothers would chop ur head off keep quiet lil neek if u know then u know

I'd say 90% of the people I know are muslims, I don't give a fuck what you are if you wanna fight I fight

I'll let the people who know who I am and who I go by in my own ends @S P L I T @Jag E Svensk and some other guys from this server to convince you enough

You're an internet gangster wannabe hop on facetime or something show me ur guns I'll show u mine stupid 15 year old LMFAO

u play this game 20 hours a day yet ur telling me I never leave my house NIGGA UR THE ONE LOCKING URSELF HOME u probably don't even know the color of ur own frontdoor u dumb motherfucker how can u play for that long and act like a thug on the forums ROFL

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Erca said:

I'd say 90% of the people I know are muslims, I don't give a fuck what you are if you wanna fight I fight

I'll let the people who know who I am and who I go by in my own ends @S P L I T @Jag E Svensk and some other guys from this server to convince you enough

You're an internet gangster wannabe hop on facetime or something show me ur guns I'll show u mine stupid 15 year old LMFAO

u play this game 20 hours a day yet ur telling me I never leave my house NIGGA UR THE ONE LOCKING URSELF HOME u probably don't even know the color of ur own frontdoor u dumb motherfucker how can u play for that long and act like a thug on the forums ROFL

im known in the ends ur known in edgeville no1 rates u at all 

 

lmfa0000000000000 this nigga @split and jag e some next nerdy fags aswell fuck outta here lmfao dunnoe for the acc pussy boy i volated the shit outta u

59eae7926ac05b0d14c1f5060925971b.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

im known in the ends ur known in edgeville no1 rates u at all 

 

lmfa0000000000000 this nigga @split and jag e some next nerdy fags aswell fuck outta here lmfao dunnoe for the acc pussy boy i volated the shit outta u

59eae7926ac05b0d14c1f5060925971b.png

tbh none of them come from some ghetto place themselves just ask them for my name and they already know who I am. I walk bitch niggas like you, like I said listen carefully ima have to repeat myself. I'M PUTTING U IN A LEASH AND WALKING YOU WHEN UR IN SWEDEN, ROBBING U WHILE AT IT AND STREAM IT FOR RENEGADES TO SEE WHAT A BITCH U ACTUALLY ARE

Malmö, Rosengård, Ramelsväg

phone number: 0700966287 give me a call when ur here i'll meet u up wherever bring all ur arabic friends LOL

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine if any of these guys actually did what they say 😂😂😂

trappers of the week fr 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...