best brid ft dh abuse

2 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

'brid' ur so cringe btw awful roat pkz hybrid :joy::joy:

u play 10 hours a day and still trash as fuck king br1d333rrrrr ur legit a meme 

lool I hardly play so don't try use that as an excuse for sitting there not knowing what to do

Edited by Xbrzh
Just now, Xbrzh said:

lool I hardly play so don't try use that as an excuse for sitting their not knowing what to do

ur on ALL DAY every day legit ifb for u that u prioritize roat pkz over everything u never log off nerd LOL

i ddint know wat to do so i kill u 6 (six) six [six] ft six6 times :joy::joy::noose: shit no namer 

1 minute ago, HICK0RY said:

ur on ALL DAY every day legit ifb for u that u prioritize roat pkz over everything u never log off nerd LOL

i ddint know wat to do so i kill u 6 (six) six [six] ft six6 times :joy::joy::noose: shit no namer 

no I'm not?? lmao if you aren't gonna actually brid me get off my thread

Just now, Xbrzh said:

no I'm not?? lmao if you aren't gonna actually brid me get off my thread

iF yOu ArEnT gOnNa BrId mE gEt oFf mY tHrEaD

MMprOjj.png

shut the fuck up just cus im not playing ATM doesnt mean ur not my fucking son and u have died to me 6 times shit no name roat pkz guy

• Upvote 1
Just now, HICK0RY said:

iF yOu ArEnT gOnNa BrId mE gEt oFf mY tHrEaD

MMprOjj.png

shut the fuck up just cus im not playing ATM doesnt mean ur not my fucking son and u have died to me 6 times shit no name roat pkz guy

loool tf are you on about you are online right now???? you're a bitch stop acting like you are ever going to brid me

Just now, Xbrzh said:

lmao look at the last clip are u actually retarded????? u were sat there eating and doing everything wrong

first time i touch a mouse in 3-4 weeks? irrelevant ;| speak about doing everything wrong tho ur that type of guy to mage my mage tank 10 times in a row and not realise u need to whip cus ur shit as fuck no hybrid exp

Just now, HICK0RY said:

first time i touch a mouse in 3-4 weeks? irrelevant ;| speak about doing everything wrong tho ur that type of guy to mage my mage tank 10 times in a row and not realise u need to whip cus ur shit as fuck no hybrid exp

best brid in the game lmfao come prove me wrong

Just now, Xbrzh said:

told u plenty of times the levels have changed, come prove me wrong.

ur shit bro lmfao i fought u 3 weeks ago and u were awful and got redbarred first fight ur still same random u always been never gonna improve hence why u still on roat pkz lmfao 

1 minute ago, HICK0RY said:

ur shit bro lmfao i fought u 3 weeks ago and u were awful and got redbarred first fight ur still same random u always been never gonna improve hence why u still on roat pkz lmfao 

6 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

Image result for hy the fuck you lying

lmfao cba to listen to your lies, I'm not replying after this. if u wanna prove me wrong u know where I am.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

l0000l???? are you joking? post some recent ones to be taken serious, didn't even know we fought today

You said "Erca stop using an autoswitcher" to my account "TBE" post the clip, I was in a pre-made kit vs. your gear and you almost died like 3 times? Or should've*

Btw that's not me even if it was it'd still be 3-1 and they are recent u noob lol just not the 00o0xx0ox0o anyway post the clip

or if ur not gonna post it just watch the clip urself LOL then change the name of this post

11 minutes ago, Erca said:

You said "Erca stop using an autoswitcher" to my account "TBE" post the clip, I was in a pre-made kit vs. your gear and you almost died like 3 times? Or should've*

Btw that's not me even if it was it'd still be 3-1 and they are recent u noob lol just not the 00o0xx0ox0o anyway post the clip

or if ur not gonna post it just watch the clip urself LOL then change the name of this post

u use an auto switcher, u were ddsing me on full dh at 40hp on ROAT where dds doesn't hit anything at all on any gear, but yh ok u nearly killed me I guess?

2 minutes ago, Erca said:

Compliment

So post the clip

I don't save every fight I have?

8 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

skip to 2:35 look how shit u r LOL holy fuck ur ego is strong but u weak as fuck nigga

you called me out to a server I don't play and also almost died yourself, I just don't care enough to make a video.

pm if u wanna do something other than talk

Just now, Xbrzh said:

you called me out to a server I don't play and also almost died yourself, I just don't care enough to make a video.

'a server i dont play' LOOOOOOOL ITS A 317 WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE L O L O L i didntnearly die btw  : p ur shit shut up random

Just now, HICK0RY said:

'a server i dont play' LOOOOOOOL ITS A 317 WHAT DIFF DOES IT MAKE L O L O L i didntnearly die btw  : p ur shit shut up random

why did you call me onto it instead of fighting me on roatpkz if it makes no difference? fr you are retarded

Just now, Xbrzh said:

Ofcourse you don't. Bet you still have it, you just know you'd put your "Br1dd3r same tier as Hamitoksaets type of brid" reputation on the line

Btw find an autoswitcher and show me how it works I'll buy you anything for $250 in the donator shop

also, I've been macbanned 5 times, got over 10 accounts 5 marked, was ip muted until just 1 day after I got my ip mute again that I have rn do u think I'd risk it? Like fr u think I'd risk getting macbanned again? Bitch it'll be permanent this is the only server u play I NEED to play this to fight ur bitch ass and make easy bank off of u dumb ass rat

Just now, Xbrzh said:

why did you call me onto it instead of fighting me on roatpkz if it makes no difference? fr you are retarded

difference is combat but thats doesnt change ur hybrid ability u dumb ass neek

when i come back i will bodybag u (again) dw

basically he doesn't know how to pk on os-s but he's "the best hybrid" on roat pkz hahahaha imagine this guy going on 07

• Upvote 1
Just now, HICK0RY said:

difference is combat but thats doesnt change ur hybrid ability u dumb ass neek

when i come back i will bodybag u (again) dw

"come back" what are you even saying, u fought me 3 weeks ago according to you, u fought me again a week ago (clip in vid) and you were logged on today, just keep avoiding its cool we both know how it is

1 minute ago, Erca said:

basically he doesn't know how to pk on os-s but he's "the best hybrid" on roat pkz hahahaha imagine this guy going on 07

just cant expect someone to be used to a new server instantly, I'm sure after a couple fights on there id still salp him around like I did to you on elaborate

Just now, HICK0RY said:

this guy will never pk on 08 holy fuck he would not get a kill

like in ur 07 video? killing pvmers for your clips l000l

Just now, Xbrzh said:

"come back" what are you even saying, u fought me 3 weeks ago according to you, u fought me again a week ago (clip in vid) and you were logged on today, just keep avoiding its cool we both know how it is

3 weeks ago i redbarred u yep, that fight was legit within the last 3 days u dumb ass l0l ye we both know ur my son and u died six times cus ur ass imagine dying 6 times to an opp thts stress bro hahahhaha

9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

just cant expect someone to be used to a new server instantly, I'm sure after a couple fights on there id still salp him around like I did to you on elaborate

like in ur 07 video? killing pvmers for your clips l000l

"Like I did you on Elaborate" Dude even if I was Elaborate or any other kid in your vid it would still NOT be enough to make it even on our score? It's 3-0, and it doesn't take anything to be decent on os-s if you're a "roat pkz hybrid king" you ugly ass faggot you can't hybrid for shit ur just a roat pkz pker u can suck my dick stop talking as if you can pk anywhere outside roatz LOOL come on exiled rn

Edited by Erca

3 weeks ago i redbarred u yep, that fight was legit within the last 3 days u dumb ass l0l ye we both know ur my son and u died six times cus ur ass imagine dying 6 times to an opp thts stress bro hahahhaha

1d5703f5ab76a3efb1567fa0978db174.png

bro you are just embarrassing yourself so please stop,

Just now, Xbrzh said:

1d5703f5ab76a3efb1567fa0978db174.png

bro you are just embarrassing yourself so please stop,

'rename' isnt hard u kno 

talk about embarrassing 

6-1

6-1

6-1

6-1

stop ignoring it ahhahahahhaha mad lil guy ur shit ur my sonnnnnn 

6-1 btw if u forgot gnight nigga

1 minute ago, Erca said:

"Like I did you on Elaborate" Dude even if I was Elaborate or any other kid in your vid it would still NOT be enough to make it even on our score? It's 3-0, and it doesn't take anything to be decent on os-s if you're a "roat pkz hybrid king" you ugly ass faggot you can't hybrid for shit ur just a roat pkz pker u can suck my dick stop talking as if you can pk anywhere outside roatz LOOL I'll give u 15 free hits on exiled if u come on rn

lemme dl

Just now, HICK0RY said:

'rename' isnt hard u kno 

talk about embarrassing 

6-1

6-1

6-1

6-1

stop ignoring it ahhahahahhaha mad lil guy ur shit ur my sonnnnnn 

6-1 btw if u forgot gnight nigga

26 minutes ago, Erca said:

shouldn't of downloaded it

https://prnt.sc/fniin3
(btw the dumb staff removing my posts THERE IS NO FUCKING LINK OR NAME TO THE SERVER ON THE PICTURE STOP REMOVING NIGGA)

You mean should of been a bitch like everyone else and stayed talking on forums/yell? I went on the game expecting to die considering how different it is to roatpkz, the fact that some of the fights were close is pretty bad 

Just now, Xbrzh said:

You mean should of been a bitch like everyone else and stayed talking on forums/yell? I went on the game expecting to die considering how different it is to roatpkz, the fact that some of the fights were close is pretty bad 

No fights were close at all? In all of my clips, in your death and tabs I always had at least 2-3 brews and a few rocktails left

My point wasn't that I could just kill you on a server that you don't play. My point was to make you realize that you can't pk anywhere outside of Roat Pkz cuz ur a roat pkz hybrid/ragger w.e u wanna call urself

3 minutes ago, Erca said:

No fights were close at all? In all of my clips, in your death and tabs I always had at least 2-3 brews and a few rocktails left

My point wasn't that I could just kill you on a server that you don't play. My point was to make you realize that you can't pk anywhere outside of Roat Pkz cuz ur a roat pkz hybrid/ragger w.e u wanna call urself

lol give me an hour on the server to get used to it and yes I can, same on other servers.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

NIGGA YOU LITERALLY FUCKING FAKED A DC THEN DIDINT EVEN LOG BACK IN CAME ON THE FORUMS SNEAK DISSING YOU B I T C H (NOT TAKING UP FOR XBARZ W/E THE FUCK THAT NIGGAS NAME IS HE IS AS TRASH AS U)

calm the fuck down I literally pm'd u on roat after and u didn't respond u pussy ass bitch you've died to everyone and every clan stop gassing get off my dick ur a nobody

• Tupac locked this topic