guy leaves his mic on and doesn't realize!!! prevents ww3!!! MUST WATCH!

14 minutes ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

shut up bitch your name is mike i would chop your head off faggot 

LOOOOOL no it's not ur names "Kasheem" 

you wouldn't do shit remember saying "oh, I'm coming to sweden" this and that, I gave you my adress AND my fucking phone number I expected you to AT LEAST call anonymously, but not even that? put urs right here I'll face time u, talk shit there not on forums I'm not bout that internet beef shit son

32 minutes ago, Floyd said:

LOOOOOL no it's not ur names "Kasheem" 

you wouldn't do shit remember saying "oh, I'm coming to sweden" this and that, I gave you my adress AND my fucking phone number I expected you to AT LEAST call anonymously, but not even that? put urs right here I'll face time u, talk shit there not on forums I'm not bout that internet beef shit son

behave staker youre some midget living in sweden whos somehow picked up the lingo and tryna act like ur on it lmfaoooo cut it out pussy fuck you talking about your not bout that internet faggot your a net banger using 30 accounts and 5 different identities trying to friend ppl up from alts nerdy guy smh neeks online 

27 minutes ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

behave staker youre some midget living in sweden whos somehow picked up the lingo and tryna act like ur on it lmfaoooo cut it out pussy fuck you talking about your not bout that internet faggot your a net banger using 30 accounts and 5 different identities trying to friend ppl up from alts nerdy guy smh neeks online 

You’re using a fake online persona on Roat Pkz to appear like a gangster, in reality though we both know I’d make you do everything I say just by snapping my fingers because you’re a bitch

You play this game way too much to even be considered taken seriously ”I’m on the block selling weed 10 hours a day. The hustle is real Khalil” but you play Roat Pkz 10 hours a day too. You telling me you get 4 hours of sleep per day? Ur obsessed with roat. Big big pussy I gave you my number expecting at least an anonymous call, but not even that? 

Never ever heard of kasheem khalil omar bilal  gaspar, sounds like a group of gay muslims doing the nasty thing in the mosque rofl

Bitches scream my name, bloods, crips, ms13, 18th street, yakuza and ur mom scream my name bitch you’re a nobody u sell weed step up the game