::highrisk PK ZONE

Hello fellow players,

I already pmed Gretar about this long time ago, but I think it's time to make a post & hope it becomes a reality as soon as possible.

The idea is to copy the code from ::risk zone but instead of 25 pkp, 250 pkp, 1000 pkp, 5000 pkp zones, it would be nice to have 50.000 pkp, 100.000 pkp, 500.000 pkp & 1M pkp risk zones (because middle men & ::meth are easy scammable) and the command could be ::highrisk

This is the main idea, and it wouldn't take much time.

I also want to add that right now 25 pkp and 250 pkp zones are kind of dead, so ::risk could be easily improved to 200 pkp (for dhers) the 1k and 5k zones are already usefull for (mauls/claws) & (ags/serps) and the 4th zone of ::risk could be 10-20k.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY

::risk 

- 200 pkp

- 1000 pkp

- 5000 pkp

- 10.000 - 20.000 pkp

::highrisk

- 50.000 pkp

- 100.000 pkp

- 500.000 pkp

- 1.000.000 pkp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to leave your opinions, personally I would love this update.

Kisses for y'all :) 

Edited by INSTAURI
  • Upvote 4

Yeah but it can be done a lot better though. Possibilities:

(1) Make it just one single room not split into 4 zones. You can attack any player who is risking the same as you (or maybe +/- 10% PKP)

(2) Make it so 2 players challenge each other (like in Duels) but it shows their risked wealth and after accepting puts you together in risk area where you can only attack each other, nobody else. With this method you would be able to set custom rules too

16 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Yeah but it can be done a lot better though. Possibilities:

(1) Make it just one single room not split into 4 zones. You can attack any player who is risking the same as you (or maybe +/- 10% PKP)

(2) Make it so 2 players challenge each other (like in Duels) but it shows their risked wealth and after accepting puts you together in risk area where you can only attack each other, nobody else. With this method you would be able to set custom rules too

I thought of that also, but there are few problems with that.

- Takes too much time to code

- Players are forced to chose an amount

- Players are forced to chose an opponent

i like the idea but honestly i don't see that many high riskers with that amount i don't seem the harm in adding it later but i don't think it's something that should be sought after we do have plenty of staff members willing to mm and again most rich people take there wealth to the duel arena so nice idea but not something that should be jumped into and i feel it would just add another dead teleport that no one go's to other then a select few on occasion