RE: Youtuber Ranks

takes

Hello everyone, 

The Youtuber ranks have been given out in a mass amount, it's almost like if anyone was to make a video they are immediately rewarded for it. I feel the rank should mean more than a simple shitty quality video like my vids. The req's for the rank should be higher, such as 200 views per video on average or 25 subs 100 views per video. Seeing 15 youtuber ranks ingame at a time makes it seem like its nothing to be proud of, people actually put in time and and work into providing excellent content but when everyone receives a rank it's no longer special. I get this rank is a way of promoting the idea of promoting Roat, but there needs to be more incentive to actually reach the rank. Also the rewards are a bit OP if they are actually followed through with, especially if each video these ranks make are pulling 20 views which just comes from forums users.. Maybe they should be structured per view, IE) instead of 5k - 20k per video, maybe 1k per 100 views? or 2k per 100 views?

Just my opinion, let me know yours...

• Upvote 5

I get that, so disregarding the rewards system, the rank idea needs to be adjusted.. Maybe instead of per views Gretar hosts a competetion mostly for the PK video.. There could be categories like, most videos per month, best video, most viewed video, funniest video for the pkt rewards... 

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Yes agree with many of u, we're still sorta experimenting with it, last YouTube rank we had so many complaints that it was too hard to get and people didn't feel 'motivated' to make videos for a month or 2 without a rank. So now we're handing out a lot and seeing how many keep posting or if a lot just stop uploading after the rank, the requirements will be adjusted based on how it goes.

56 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Trust me been regularly making videos for years and I got the same rank as Downys like gitana cx

Ain’t even been paid for a video yet 

ppl get paid monthly not every time u upload.

4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Yes agree with many of u, we're still sorta experimenting with it, last YouTube rank we had so many complaints that it was too hard to get and people didn't feel 'motivated' to make videos for a month or 2 without a rank. So now we're handing out a lot and seeing how many keep posting or if a lot just stop uploading after the rank, the requirements will be adjusted based on how it goes.

ppl get paid monthly not every time u upload.

so everyone gets the same monthly payment? how much?

Just now, Xbrzh said:

so everyone gets the same monthly payment? how much?

- Monthly PKP Payments, up to 5k per video depending on quality, capped at 20k per month. So you could get 0 PKP or up to 20K PKP, just depends on how many videos you upload and how much effort you put into them. Then PKP will automatically be added to your account at the start of each month.

Just now, Gretar said:

- Monthly PKP Payments, up to 5k per video depending on quality, capped at 20k per month. So you could get 0 PKP or up to 20K PKP, just depends on how many videos you upload and how much effort you put into them. Then PKP will automatically be added to your account at the start of each month.

oh ok mybad that sounds good