u niggas recording ur screen while im making money

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Are you still 200$ away from 1m tho?

I will literally fuck your mother infront of you and invite your thot sister for a 3 some u ugly ass inbred don't type in english u can't even pronounce one word goofy. Next time we in a skype call be as fucking tough as u are on these forums don't fucking apologize to me pussy I can't stand you ur not made for roatz beef ur just an annoying clown ur a meme nobody likes u and u have NOTHING do to with pking whatsoever you motherfucking snail

ot: clickbait af

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I will literally fuck your mother infront of you and invite your thot sister for a 3 some u ugly ass inbred don't type in english u can't even pronounce one word goofy. Next time we in a skype call be as fucking tough as u are on these forums don't fucking apologize to me pussy I can't stand you ur not made for roatz beef ur just an annoying clown ur a meme nobody likes u and u have NOTHING do to with pking whatsoever you motherfucking snail

Esmerelda and esmerelda jr are spitting images of hector so you’d be the one taking an L there 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Floyd said:

No point you’re talking to a brick wall lol he won’t say anything on skype 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

No point you’re talking to a brick wall lol he won’t say anything on skype 

I know that's what's pissing me off. If he can talk shit on here, why apologize in a skype call "sorry bro im didnt not know ur are erca man im just joke on forum all the time u know the words? troll. yes im troll 24 7 becouse its are funny but im never mean anything bad im only flame for everyone flame me you know. sorry man"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Floyd said:

I know that's what's pissing me off. If he can talk shit on here, why apologize in a skype call "sorry bro im didnt not know ur are erca man im just joke on forum all the time u know the words? troll. yes im troll 24 7 becouse its are funny but im never mean anything bad im only flame for everyone flame me you know. sorry man"

Proof? 😂😂 i exposed u sucking my dick for items beggin for items you just a random and my child last time i was in a call w u was like 1year ago so yh

6 hours ago, Floyd said:

😂😂😂😂 you a staker you use auto you dont pk you are the meme my friend nobody likes you btw

Edited by sophia
6 minutes ago, sophia said:

Proof? 😂😂 i exposed u sucking my dick for items beggin for items you just a random and my child last time i was in a call w u was like 1year ago so yh

😂😂😂😂 you a staker you use auto you dont pk you are the meme my friend nobody likes you btw

Even your friends gave me a rep you fucking stinky freak

Your dad raped his own sister who gave birth to you disgusting motherfucker you live right next to the US but can’t even pronounce one word right without fucking up  you stupid donkey stop quoting me and talking in english you idiot I don’t know what you’re saying use Google translate 

last time you were in a call with me was last year? No you’re more stupid than I thought quit that mexican cocaine idiot it’s not good for you. And does that change the fact that you’re attitude matches a kids at kindergarten? No. Shut the fuck up 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/1/2017 at 9:36 PM, Floyd said:

Even your friends gave me a rep you fucking stinky freak

Your dad raped his own sister who gave birth to you disgusting motherfucker you live right next to the US but can’t even pronounce one word right without fucking up  you stupid donkey stop quoting me and talking in english you idiot I don’t know what you’re saying use Google translate 

last time you were in a call with me was last year? No you’re more stupid than I thought quit that mexican cocaine idiot it’s not good for you. And does that change the fact that you’re attitude matches a kids at kindergarten? No. Shut the fuck up 

lol my man going in on these stupid fucks

On 12/1/2017 at 10:09 PM, Hatcx said:

oh and at 44s u came in semi max and i was working u in welfare with no problem at all