Ways to revamp the game as a whole

- FIX MAGE, currently you can do an entire hybrid fight staying in bandos gear (hence @Xbrzh 's video)

- Add a heatmap for the wilderness just to promote deep wilderness pking, i'm sure it isn't too complicated

- Add more bosses, fix crevices and caves (for escapes in wilderness, everything should be working in the wilderness at this stage in the game)

- Make bounty hunter a little more profitable. Currently you can make DECENT money from BH, it just isn't enough to want to do it consistently as a permanent moneymaking method therefore making players uninterested in it at times because it is repetitive. - another option would be statuettes or other at-random bonus drops after killing your bounty hunter target

- Make the server look less tacky, replace the red skulls with the bh ones, another move to improving this feature would be to yell out certain peoples' killstreaks (depending on x amount of killstreak kills they have) - as well as the bonus money they can get for killing them

- Remove the donator zone as a whole, or revamp it in such a way that its worth visiting and will be consistently worth visiting for bossing

- Add skilling and a proper skill tab in the stat section, reward players with a fixed pkp reward for the raw materials (like a shop that you can sell them to)

- Add new voting rewards, not just long term voting goals but improve the vote box and the 100 pkp reward (perhaps make it 250, or something just more inciting)

@Gretar  

• Upvote 4

We need a banner on he votef sites and the description needs to be changed ASAP

13 minutes ago, King Lee said:

- FIX MAGE, currently you can do an entire hybrid fight staying in bandos gear (hence @Xbrzh 's video)

My next video is camping ahrims which is just as effective meaning it’s not the mage thay is broken it’s more to do with the item bonuses

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Smackd said:

Don’t think you realize how dead roat is and how good skilling would be for the game.

I know it's dead, but hey.. if he can make it work and it'll be beneficial to the server.. I'm all for it, just figured that it wasn't necessary on a server that is revolved around pking more than anything else.