Rank

Matt

@Smackd @Gretar @John

I’d like my YouTube rank to be removed, I don’t have time to play anymore and won’t be able to upload/play because of irl situations, Will most likely be quitting soon once I do a couple things. After that you won’t see me in-game, But I will stay on forums to check on things from time to time, I wish the best for the server as always and for my niggas wish y’all the best. 

15 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Idk why people feel the need to make these kinds of posts, looks more like attention seeking obviously your rank will be removed if you don’t upload you don’t need to ask for it to be removed 

Rather get it removed now other than waiting and annoying the staff team about it when I can get it done today or sooner. Not looking for attention from anyone and you should get off my topic lol you seem to talk about attention seeking a lot yet you’re always trying to get mine on all of my threads, Seems as if you have no life at this point, Go outside and get some fresh air man. No jokes a side you really need to stop being a troll, I’m just trying to leave the game in peace, Anyway gl with whatever you do man cba dealing with your childish ass anymore bro. 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Rather get it removed now other than waiting and annoying the staff team about it when I can get it done today or sooner. Not looking for attention from anyone and you should get off my topic lol you seem to talk about attention seeking a lot yet you’re always trying to get mine on all of my threads, Seems as if you have no life at this point, Go outside and get some fresh air man. No jokes a side you really need to stop being a troll, I’m just trying to leave the game in peace, Anyway gl with whatever you do man cba dealing with your childish ass anymore bro. 

bro u cant take this fool serious😂

he legit puts an alarm at 8 am just to practice hybridding 

• Haha 2

Weird guy I can’t remember the last time I spoke to you idk why you’re trying to act relevant lol, regardless of who’s topic this was I would put the same thing 

not even gonna reply to the other guy 

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

Will get removed if you don't upload bro

Stay safe bro 

Yeah rather not waste there time and get it over with now, Thanks u2 fam 

1 hour ago, Umut58 said:

Cya bro

Pce g

54 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

Cya around man, good luck with whatever you're doing 

Thanks U2

20 minutes ago, repent said:

Fuck them other niggers because im down for my niggers

big facts

2 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

noooooooooooo matt!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Andy just can’t do it anymore bro

18 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Weird guy I can’t remember the last time I spoke to you idk why you’re trying to act relevant lol, regardless of who’s topic this was I would put the same thing 

not even gonna reply to the other guy 

Not trying to act anything lol do yourself a favor and delete ur comments lol idk why you got to always have a word on everything that has nothing to do with you, You must have tons of time to waste since you’re on forums and in game 19 hours a Day also you’re prob in ur 20s yet still act like a child, Grow up man. 

28 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

bro u cant take this fool serious😂

he legit puts an alarm at 8 am just to practice hybridding 

I don’t take him serious lol I honestly feel bad for him, Spends day’s on this game and camps forums lol haven’t said a word to him in weeks and it’s just funny every post i make you can find him in my comment section trying to prove himself to me or something lmfao man actually might have mental problems. 

• Haha 1