Require level 126 to attack skotizo and jad?

Require combat level 126 to attack skotizo and jad?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Require combat level 126 to attack skotizo and jad?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Yeah so everyone can be attacked.

Make Jad do full damage if you get the pray wrong it hits like 7s right now and buff Skotizo’s loot he’s way harder to kill with a worse drop table.

Add the Staff of light to Skotizo’s drop table and maybe even the two prayer scrolls aswell.

Cut the ballista effectiveness on Skotizo make the arclight BIS against him.

• Upvote 7
4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Make Jad do full damage if you get the pray wrong it hits like 7s right now and buff Skotizo’s loot he’s way harder to kill with a worse drop table.

Add the Staff of light to Skotizo’s drop table and maybe even the two prayer scrolls aswell.

1000% agree with that

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Gertrude got it spot on right here 

39 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Agree with all other parts and I do think Jad should inflict more damage off prayer.

Only issue is with Jad being able to deal its FULL POTENTIAL damage off prayer, since the boss is in multi combat and I don't think would work. I feel like the power of mechanics like this would be more beneficial for a singles boss like Skotizo (possibly swap the two?) as it is more realistic for somebody to be able to focus on 1 pker and a npc's attacks (that hits 90+) rather than 100 pkers and a npc's attacks. 

All you need is 1 multi clan to camp the Jads and you have no chance of survival. Only I and a select few others could prayer flick Jad's hits whilst having to switch between prot melee from zgs'ers and range from +1 ballista's. 

Anyhow, you could try it for a week of Jad and see if it works. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, both bosses should have a requirement of 126 combat level to attack them so it could be more challenging and more risky for everyone.

Also, buff the Skotizo's loots since hes one of the hardest bosses in-game. Buff the arclight as it's pretty much useless, should be the best and fastest weapon to kill vs skotizo than any other weapon (for example ballista).

No, I don't agree.

I think you should be able to be whatever level you like, because that's the whole point of being able to change stats. If someone goes level 80, pures, zerks or whatever can still attack him and you're going to have lower stats which doesn't even give you that much of a benefit if you think about it. Poor suggestion, if this happens then this is stupidity on a whole new level, even above the promotions of Love wings & Bride chucky

Support, low levels are currently a problem because the Jad/Skotizo hunters will all have a kit which is low enough combat so that they can't be attacked and just load it when they get pked as a 126. This way they already have damage done and come back after death to pkers and they can use void w ballista or just max melee in the lower wilderness levels, without getting attacked.

Void w/ballista should also be nerfed versus these monsters in my opinion.

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

No, I don't agree.

I think you should be able to be whatever level you like, because that's the whole point of being able to change stats. If someone goes level 80, pures, zerks or whatever can still attack him and you're going to have lower stats which doesn't even give you that much of a benefit if you think about it. Poor suggestion, if this happens then this is stupidity on a whole new level, even above the promotions of Love wings & Bride chucky

You have a point but with void and ballista being that good versus these monsters people can do just as much as damage as a lower combat level. Same goes for max melee in the lower wilderness levels(you can kill it around 107-115 combat). Defence and HP dont really matter because everyone is getting hit regardless. Lower combat levels have minimal disadvantages.

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Smackd said:

This ^^^^^^^^^^

• 2 weeks later...