Prayer delays

Everyone complains about this in-game, but no one's made a post about it yet so here goes. The delay on prayers in the game at the moment can be annoying. You could hit the protect from Melee before you even get hit, but still get Ags spec'd 70. It's been a problem for a while and I don't know if anyone has looked into it. Please fix this, thank you.

Why did you respond to that, you don't pk? you at ::home2 with inferno merching som......

Well, I hope the prayer bug gets fixed then :o 

Then when the fuck did I get 7k kills? lmao. I did pk, and the bug was very annoying lol.  

And i don't have an inferno lol. that was tom's.

Maybe it's just that you switch slow.

I never noticed the prayer bug before. Is that just me?

It's the complete opposite I switch faster than the server will allow, so I have to time it to the allowed time which hinders my pking experience. 

Edited by Castial

but what if they are nh ragging? I try to kill the person O.o

The people that 126 tribrid at ::easts are not really raggers because they really only attack you at ::easts, i could go anywhere else and i would be able to pk. But as they want to be known as raggers they shouldn't post killpics on the forums. 

• Upvote 1

The people that 126 tribrid at ::easts are not really raggers because they really only attack you at ::easts, i could go anywhere else and i would be able to pk. But as they want to be known as raggers they shouldn't post killpics on the forums. 

oi i feel u

Anyway I looked in it and calculated how long it actually took the server to activate a prayer, and the average was 0.006121061 seconds. I talked with Gretar and it's not actually prayer but because the server calculates the hit right as the animation starts (before the splash box even pops up).

Anyway I looked in it and calculated how long it actually took the server to activate a prayer, and the average was 0.006121061 seconds. I talked with Gretar and it's not actually prayer but because the server calculates the hit right as the animation starts (before the splash box even pops up).

Yeah because last time i was PKing, i had my xp bar on, and i got the xp 1-2 seconds before the actual hit. 

• Yoobs locked this topic