LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

25 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Ok whatever but let's talk about dis 

"I exposed Jason for ddosing where he said"anytime Sam is on one of us he's going offline" yoobs said "he didn't say e was doing the ddosing" cancer"

Everytime Sam was on us he was going offline, that's an observation not a confession, kinda like everytime I hit one of you (even today) I dc and log in to suggestive pms like "nice break?" (aids) nothing gets done.

selena Gomez said he was gonna dox me posted that on forums he got like an hour mute.

Selena Gomez? Idek who that is I don't think that person is related to merdian 

the punishments aren't done fairly at all, obviously now yoobs is friends with most of us and we do not get punished as much we cannot compare them to ourselves but there used to be a huge difference between the extent of the punishments for each side of the server

So what you're saying is it wasn't fair that we got unfair treatment but since you're mates with yoobs and you get unfair treatment now it's fine.

If we all knew it was this easy to keep u happy we would of brainwashed yoobs into being your friend a lot quicker.. 

I don't Ddos and we both know ou were ddosing Sam you can lie to everyone else but use two know so it doesn't really matter about that

Selena Gomez is Taylor I think so yeah

I didn't not say it was right now I said that we cannot compare it to ourselves, everything you just said was completely pointless lmao don't try and twist my words 

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I'm bored of this already if yoobs wasn't mature enough to sort things out with u lot you would still be campaigning for his demotion and having stijn and everyone else ddossed when they try pk.

Lmao I don't Ddos, I start drama and shit for entertainment, what do you not understand? 

Its not that I was immature even though I am, it was that it was fun to annoy you all and yoobs 

50 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I said u lot, some of you Ddos idc who but don't try tell me u don't lol. 

I've already said I like the rivalry it's just Sad that the only time I can be involved in it is when I use an alt or a mates acc because if I'm on Sinister I'm ddossed within minutes whenever I hit one of u 

Lmao I do not Ddos, never have, and I'm 99% sure no one else I'm friends with is ddosing you otherwise I'd probably know. I'm against ddosing and think it's sad af. Spastics who can't compete Ddos, but like I said people like Cale are still mates and I was also getting ddossed by you guys so him ddosing you lot didn't bother me and I didn't tell him not to nor did I tell him to do it

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Ok whatever but let's talk about dis 

"I exposed Jason for ddosing where he said"anytime Sam is on one of us he's going offline" yoobs said "he didn't say e was doing the ddosing" cancer"

Everytime Sam was on us he was going offline, that's an observation not a confession, kinda like everytime I hit one of you (even today) I dc and log in to suggestive pms like "nice break?" (aids) nothing gets done.

selena Gomez said he was gonna dox me posted that on forums he got like an hour mute.

Selena Gomez? Idek who that is I don't think that person is related to merdian 

the punishments aren't done fairly at all, obviously now yoobs is friends with most of us and we do not get punished as much we cannot compare them to ourselves but there used to be a huge difference between the extent of the punishments for each side of the server

So what you're saying is it wasn't fair that we got unfair treatment but since you're mates with yoobs and you get unfair treatment now it's fine.

If we all knew it was this easy to keep u happy we would of brainwashed yoobs into being your friend a lot quicker.. 

LMFAO

16 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You don't have to take pking serious to be good, I've fought all of you plenty of times and I can honestly say that only you and omar can pk without help. The rest of them r hopeless 

In merdian mist of you can pk except; Taylor, he's semi spastic and does not know what he's doing when he fights me at all.

lee, thinks he's better than he actually is, can switch fast but seems like he doesn't know what he's doing(incoming exiled/rspspk video)

lastly pedro, he's roadman and grime mc so it's okay that he's bad

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

In merdian mist of you can pk except; Taylor, he's semi spastic and does not know what he's doing when he fights me at all.

yeah bro i have no clue what im doing when i fight 'br1dd3r' 'xbrzh(?)' 2015 varrock pker on roatpkz spawn server bro yh ur 2 good 4 me.

tell me when your on ill login and fight you.

@Xbrzh

can come on now if you want

7 hours ago, Sinister said:

Taylors a good hybrid. Lee plays other servers too much to be good on roat.

Pedro hasn't played properly for like nearly three years but back in the day when pk champ was home of the hybrids him n igno where like top shit. 

#j2d innit 

Ty I rlly appreciate ur acknowledgement