Regarding Parashybridit

As far as it concerns to me, PH is closing right now. I have taken no part in the activities of the past few weeks, which have been frankly embarrassing. 

Not only was the bs of Craig not only not my idea, I took no part in it, and disagree with it. There are new recruits, some of which have autism (in my opinion), all of which I have had no say in. 

I haven't been active, and despite that I was under the impression that the rest of my "team" aka friends would be able to handle running a roatpkz team, but clearly I was mistaken. 

If they want to open a new team then that's on them, but I hardly play. The antics of the team as of late have been shameful to say the least, and our image has taken a hit because of it

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Acting like we cut you out or something when you just stopped getting on and speaking to us, you play OSS with FF and i don't blame you but PH or any team name we use is just the same firends pking. and this post was never necessary lol.

I spoke every day. Just retarded and careless decisions being made. Bsing Craig, inviting retards, and now I hear that Yoobs was teleing people out of the wild when they're on the verge of dying for max. Horrendous 

edit: oh yeah and the "people" were actually Kevin and Chris. So the same people making all these decisions are the same people needing to be tellied out of the wild-and u wonder why I don't want this name being shamed more lol

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 4
48 minutes ago, Kevin said:

wtf did i just read L O L you manage to cause drama even thought u don't even play rofllllllll i'm impressed.

I'm not causing the drama you are? I'm stating facts about how you guys are giving my team a bad name by being clueless and causing drama

13 minutes ago, Apple Pie said:

me and taylor is talking about no remorse re-opening so you guys should re-open then maybe other clans will open.. you guys were pretty much just dominating wild innit? sounds like ya need comp

Kevins ego is clearly a bit too steep right now. Apparently tbing a few people on roat is enough for him to pipe it, idk. I guess he's just the grandwizard single pker :S

edit: so no it's not getting reopened lol, would rather make another team and close them than pk with people who actually think they could sustain anything without me (which they never have)

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
On 5/13/2016 at 0:56 AM, Kihfan55 said:

I'm not causing the drama you are? I'm stating facts about how you guys are giving my team a bad name by being clueless and causing drama

Kevins ego is clearly a bit too steep right now. Apparently tbing a few people on roat is enough for him to pipe it, idk. I guess he's just the grandwizard single pker :S

lol dang son. haven't you known Kevin long enough to know his ego can be a bit steep haha. I'm used to it

Edited by Apple Pie
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

edit: so no it's not getting reopened lol, would rather make another team and close them than pk with people who actually think they could sustain anything without me (which they never have)

bruv you're the one that still tries to be known on RSPS in 2k16, i haven't given a shit since 2k14 L O L. 

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

got few tings to say about this loool

1. parashybridit was never 'your team' its a collective of 'friends' you never were never the single leader of PH

2. now ur pking on other server with the "big bois of rsps" (LOL) yet ur literally irrelevant on rpkz. nobody cares about ur opinion anymore go play osrsps or w/e

3. u literally left PH. why are u even talking like u had any part of anything that happened in the last month+ ? u havent been in PH for weeks

4. u legit remind me of Joffery from Game of Thrones. just coz man claims to sit on the throne it doesn't mean u rule the kingdom

5. u said bs'ing Craig was sad yet u werent here to say anything in regards to it / didn't stop it.

6. despite u being on other server u will always be a roatpkz hybrid and it legit kills u knowing that i can tell

7. are u still here trying to be relevant just incase the inevitable happens and FF fucks u over so u have to come back to rpkz?

Haha, funny to see old meridians splitting by the time, thanks for confirming that all kevin can do is tbing LOLOL, recuriting retards?, yeah bcus kevin and chris cant compete at easts so they need more ragslaves to save their lifes, craig is out,jake,taylor, whos next? Will be waittin

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, desert ship said:

Haha, funny to see old meridians splitting by the time, thanks for confirming that all kevin can do is tbing LOLOL, recuriting retards?, yeah bcus kevin and chris cant compete at easts so they need more ragslaves to save their lifes, craig is out,jake,taylor, whos next? Will be waittin

This stuff happens all the time among friends u wouldn't know anything about all that tho

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, desert ship said:

literally the last person 2 comment on this topic, stay in mystic lol.

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

Not even sure if I was in Ph or not but i'm confused, so far I think this is kinda embarrasing, someone explain what happened?

Aiden you twat i miss you on skype

Respect for the thread @Kihfan55 ; takes balls to step up when you're in the minority against old friends. Been there done that.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Pedro said:

1. parashybridit was never 'your team' its a collective of 'friends' you never were never the single leader of PH

2. now ur pking on other server with the "big bois of rsps" (LOL) yet ur literally irrelevant on rpkz. nobody cares about ur opinion anymore go play osrsps or w/e

3. u literally left PH. why are u even talking like u had any part of anything that happened in the last month+ ? u havent been in PH for weeks

4. u legit remind me of Joffery from Game of Thrones. just coz man claims to sit on the throne it doesn't mean u rule the kingdom

5. u said bs'ing Craig was sad yet u werent here to say anything in regards to it / didn't stop it.

6. despite u being on other server u will always be a roatpkz hybrid and it legit kills u knowing that i can tell

7. are u still here trying to be relevant just incase the inevitable happens and FF fucks u over so u have to come back to rpkz?

& I have something to say to this.

PH was originally opened by Jake & I making it OUR TEAM. The re-made PH that you retards decided to open using my team name while I was not playing is on y'all, Idk what made you think you can make a team that was already open and have the audacity to say "collective of friends." If that team were to still be ran with the same leadership it originally started with, half the retards on the ML wouldn't be there including you.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

& I have something to say to this.

PH was originally opened by Jake & I making it OUR TEAM. The re-made PH that you retards decided to open using my team name while I was not playing is on y'all, Idk what made you think you can make a team that was already open and have the audacity to say "collective of friends." If that team were to still be ran with the same leadership it originally started with, half the retards on the ML wouldn't be there including you.

yet nobody has no idea who u are. ur less relevant than Jake 

8 hours ago, Kevin said:

bruv you're the one that still tries to be known on RSPS in 2k16, i haven't given a shit since 2k14 L O L. 

You say that despite bsing Craig and throwing a fit when Taylor was trolling. Stop being hypocritical, anyone with eyes can see that your "care free!!" attitude is a lie

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

1. Good 1 btw. What @FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said, and in case you forgot (clearly did lmfao) I had leader rank in the ph ts in the summer. 

2. I've been actively pking with FF since late 2014, there has just never been activity like this on other servers. I will follow the activity because that's what people who are actually decent and don't hide on Roatpkz do :(. About you saying nobody cares about my opinion: of course they do lmfao. If I made a team right now people would swarm to it and it would be a wrap for any team on here. Similarly to ph where I took a lot of clueless edge pkers and trained them up

3. Never left ph, idk why you're speaking on anyones behalf? When did I state, or anyone state that I left ph? Use ur head for once lol

4. Sick analogy, too bad I have always ruled over roatpkz hybridding lol

5. So because I wasn't on to stop it, that means I'm not allowed to disagree with it? Sick logic. Aren't you the one who says you "disagreed" with it, yet you were right there and were readily available to tell them no? You're such a hypocrite and a pussy. If you were there while it was happening then clearly you were a participant, take some responsibility

6. That's the first time I've ever been called a "Roatpkz hybrid" lmfao. I've been hybridding since 2009, 2 years before roatpkz existed and 4 years before I started playing it. I have been in the best single teams on Runescape in both 2014 and 2016 and have been single pking as long as I have been hybridding. Just because I'm well respected for my hybridding in this community (as I am on Runescape and in the rsps community) and you're not doesn't make me a roatpkz hybrid lol

7. Friends with the leader of ff for 6 years, I have a rank in the team, friends with 90% of the ml, good 1 btw 

7 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

you posted this, yet u didn't talk to us for 3 weeks, u obviously didn't know what was going on, fine we'll open a new team, gl with ur Ff on os-rs :)

Are you stupid? We have talked literally ever single day. I guess you just can't take any responsibility for the mess you've created

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

You say that despite bsing Craig and throwing a fit when Taylor was trolling. Stop being hypocritical, anyone with eyes can see that your "care free!!" attitude is a lie

I don't care at all but that doesn't mean i'm gonna let people run over me, if someone in the team is boxing a kill he's gonna get kicked that's not "trolling". Why do u think i never come pk with ff when you ask me to? Because you're all bare tryhards that want to be known on RSPS so bad that they would snake their own teammates to get noticed.

Just now, Kevin said:

I don't care at all but that doesn't mean i'm gonna let people run over me, if someone in the team is boxing a kill he's gonna get kicked that's not "trolling". Why do u think i never come pk with ff when you ask me to? Because you're all bare tryhards that want to be known on RSPS so bad that they would snake their own teammates to get noticed.

Such as? Sounds similar to what you did to Craig

12 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

1. Good 1 btw. What @FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said, and in case you forgot (clearly did lmfao) I had leader rank in the ph ts in the summer. 

2. I've been actively pking with FF since late 2014, there has just never been activity like this on other servers. I will follow the activity because that's what people who are actually decent and don't hide on Roatpkz do :(. About you saying nobody cares about my opinion: of course they do lmfao. If I made a team right now people would swarm to it and it would be a wrap for any team on here. Similarly to ph where I took a lot of clueless edge pkers and trained them up

3. Never left ph, idk why you're speaking on anyones behalf? When did I state, or anyone state that I left ph? Use ur head for once lol

4. Sick analogy, too bad I have always ruled over roatpkz hybridding lol

5. So because I wasn't on to stop it, that means I'm not allowed to disagree with it? Sick logic. Aren't you the one who says you "disagreed" with it, yet you were right there and were readily available to tell them no? You're such a hypocrite and a pussy. If you were there while it was happening then clearly you were a participant, take some responsibility

6. That's the first time I've ever been called a "Roatpkz hybrid" lmfao. I've been hybridding since 2009, 2 years before roatpkz existed and 4 years before I started playing it. I have been in the best single teams on Runescape in both 2014 and 2016 and have been single pking as long as I have been hybridding. Just because I'm well respected for my hybridding in this community (as I am on Runescape and in the rsps community) and you're not doesn't make me a roatpkz hybrid lol

7. Friends with the leader of ff for 6 years, I have a rank in the team, friends with 90% of the ml, good 1 btw 

1. everyone knows you werent the leader of ph and if you think u were then you're more delusional than i thought. it was never a dictatorship LOL

2. congrats mate. im not disagreeing that you pk with the big boys! legit nobody cares about ur opinion. people are only replying to highlight how retarded u look trying to stay relevant. u have moved onto bigger n better things jake just drop RPKZ u dont need to be known here to improve ur hybridding rep lol

3. u can't just expect to go off for weeks and still be 'leader' (which u never were in the first place). if u were the 'leader' of ph then surely you would of been around somewhat

4. ur a good brid ye but youve never been the best brid on rpkz at any given time. theres always been someone thats better than u (pure fact not opinion. you still always been top 10 though atleast but never number 1)

5. calling me a pussy because i had no idea they were going to BS craig (i had no part in it at all and didn't know what they were doing, listen to TS audio and you'll hear i didnt know what was going on) i disagreed with it too but i was actually there to talk it through unlike you who came riding back on ur high horse calling the people who killed craig embarrassments, yet you had no idea why they BS'd him in the first place because you were on another server for the last month and inactive on skype/TS

6. i legitimately do not give a fuck about being a 'respected hybrid' on wagwan. u need to seriously reevaluate your life if u spend week days picking up leaves in a park then running home to come onto a computer to play RS to improve your 'hybrid reputation' literally embarrassing. if I were you i would climb to the top of the empire state building and top myself. u have always taken hybridding WAYYYYYYY too seriously. also, u are a roatpkz hybrid, and u know it (idc if u deny it we know the truth jake sorry it hurts ur feelings and damages ur amazing hybridding reputation!!!!)

7. im so proud of u jake. keep up the good work. hope u enjoy playing on whatever server ur on, but stop trying to stay relevant here you have 0 credibility at all and nobody even cares about u anymore. u shouldn't care, its RPKZ bruv. just get over it and move on, its ok if u fade off into the distance and people forget about u

im done with talking to u anyway have fun on ur other server

Edited by Pedro
Just now, Pedro said:

1. everyone knows you werent the leader of ph and if you think u were then you're more delusional than i thought. it was never a dictatorship LOL

2. congrats mate. im not disagreeing that you 

3. u can't just expect to go off for weeks and still be 'leader' (which u never were in the first place). if u were the 'leader' of ph then surely you would of been around somewhat

4. ur a good brid ye but youve never been the best brid on rpkz at any given time. theres always been someone thats better than u (pure fact not opinion. you still always been top 10 though atleast but never number 1)

5. calling me a pussy because i had no idea they were going to BS craig (i had no part in it at all and didn't know what they were doing, listen to TS audio and you'll hear i didnt know what was going on) i disagreed with it too but i was actually there to talk it through unlike you who came riding back on ur high horse calling the people who killed craig embarrassments, yet you had no idea why they BS'd him in the first place because you were on another server for the last month and inactive on skype/TS

6. i legitimately do not give a fuck about being a 'respected hybrid' on wagwan. u need to seriously reevaluate your life if u spend week days picking up leaves in a park then running home to come onto a computer to play RS to improve your 'hybrid reputation' literally embarrassing. if I were you i would climb to the top of the empire state building and top myself. u have always taken hybridding WAYYYYYYY too seriously. also, u are a roatpkz hybrid, and u know it (idc if u deny it we know the truth jake sorry it hurts ur feelings and damages ur amazing hybridding reputation!!!!)

7. im so proud of u jake. keep up the good work. hope u enjoy playing on whatever server ur on, but stop trying to stay relevant here you have 0 credibility at all and nobody even cares about u anymore. u shouldn't care, its RPKZ bruv. just get over it and move on, its ok if u fade off into the distance and people forget about u

You're a no namer in general, how would you know if I was a roatpkz hybrid or not? Nobody outside of this game knows who you are

Just now, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Not relevant to roatpkz but frontline vs eminence? ;)

He said friends retard, none of the people involved in that were my friends but great input

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

You're a no namer in general, how would you know if I was a roatpkz hybrid or not? Nobody outside of this game knows who you are

do i give a shit? i don't waste my life on rsps trying to be a 'big name' you absolute reject. you are so addicted to being relevant on rsps i can already tell you are a social outcast irl. probably walking around your local park picking up leaves lookin like the pigeon lady from home alone. im glad nobody knows who i am i wouldnt want to be known in a community that generally consists of autistic basement dwellers that have nothing going for them irl

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

why are u calling people nonamers, it's a rsps and it's 2016 u tryhard lol, and u say "no namer" like ur known for something else than snaking ur friends, if we talking about "outside of this game" then hmu when u last more than 1 week without bsing anyone in a team :)

• Upvote 2

why are u calling people nonamers, it's a rsps and it's 2016 u tryhard lol, and u say "no namer" like ur known for something else than snaking ur friends, if we talking about "outside of this game" then hmu when u last more than 1 week without bsing anyone in a team :)

Why? He's telling me I'm a "roatpkz hybrid" when he knows no1 and no1 knows him? Does that answer your question enough? downie lol

Just now, Pedro said:

do i give a shit? i don't waste my life on rsps trying to be a 'big name' you absolute reject. you are so addicted to being relevant on rsps i can already tell you are a social outcast irl. probably walking around your local park picking up leaves lookin like the pigeon lady from home alone. im glad nobody knows who i am i wouldnt want to be known in a community that generally consists of autistic basement dwellers that have nothing going for them irl

Pretty hilarious that your argument keeps changing it's direction. I've already reached the top of the mountain on Runescape and RSPS Pedro. I'm sorry I enjoy pking with friends fighting actually good teams while some of you feel that you are somehow above me in life because you hide on this server playing it 20 hours a day rather than doing the same thing on a good server. 

Apparently flaming me about a job that was sick (that I haven't been doing for over a year) :( is supposed to hurt me coming from an obese white guy with an identity crisis, feels man :( 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, PONYRIDER426 said:

On that note goodluck on you're Brutality intro

Good luck on your* new roatpkz team. Think I would ever reduce my worth by downgrading to a team like brutality? haha. I said them as an option when I was unsure of a team to join. Who would go from Frontline to a recycled rol remake? Lmfao

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Pretty hilarious that your argument keeps changing it's direction. I've already reached the top of the mountain on Runescape and RSPS Pedro. I'm sorry I enjoy pking with friends fighting actually good teams while some of you feel that you are somehow above me in life because you hide on this server playing it 20 hours a day rather than doing the same thing on a good server. 

Apparently flaming me about a job that was sick (that I haven't been doing for over a year) :( is supposed to hurt me coming from an obese white guy with an identity crisis, feels man :( 

reached the top of the mountain LOOOOL fucking hell you're embarrassing. i barely play rpkz (any1 can tell you that) cuz i'm at university. also i play rpkz cuz i find it fun. i don't care about being super competitive with bare autistic yutes screaming down mics, thats just bare embarrassing.

also why are u acting like a big man on forums when you literally sit at home complementing FF members on their specs all day? and how is a job picking up leaves (and dog shit) sick? u literally have no clue about the world and ur a grown 23 yr old. sad times. @ me when ur actually doing something with ur life.

4 minutes ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

Brandon the owner of PH lol and more known than you on roat & any other rsps you'd like to name

idk why ur gassed about being known on a rsps? shouldn't u be on the street corner throwing dice with ur homies? 

Edited by Pedro
22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

2. congrats mate. im not disagreeing that you pk with the big boys! legit nobody cares about ur opinion. people are only replying to highlight how retarded u look trying to stay relevant. u have moved onto bigger n better things jake just drop RPKZ u dont need to be known here to improve ur hybridding rep lol

funny I remember u calling spy network the best hybrid all the time..? 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Pedro said:

reached the top of the mountain LOOOOL fucking hell you're an embarrassing. i barely play rpkz (any1 can tell you that) cuz i'm at university. also i play rpkz cuz i find it fun. i don't care about being super competitive with bare autistic yutes screaming down mics, thats just bare embarrassing.

also why are u acting like a big man on forums when you literally sit at home complementing FF members on their specs all day? and how is a job picking up leaves (and dog shit) sick? u literally have no clue about the world and ur a grown 23 yr old. sad times. @ me when ur actually doing something with ur life.

I just turned 21? And I go to college? What do you know about the world aside from the fiction you hear the grime lyrics you aspire so badly to be? I'd love to hear your all knowing wisdom from the tax bracket: never employed. Clown

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Good luck on your* new roatpkz team. Think I would ever reduce my worth by downgrading to a team like brutality? haha. I said them as an option when I was unsure of a team to join. Who would go from Frontline to a recycled rol remake? Lmfao

Not sure if retarded or trolling? how can you compare frontline/yb/dp/italians/toasterunit/sinister(?) to a team like brutality? you absolute fucking moron lmfao

15 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Why are all you idiots acting like you don't take the game seriously? You spend 15+ hours of your day online trying to spear tb kids at easts all day then have the audacity to say you're not a tryhard.

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

reached the top of the mountain LOOOOL fucking hell you're an embarrassing. i barely play rpkz (any1 can tell you that) cuz i'm at university. also i play rpkz cuz i find it fun. i don't care about being super competitive with bare autistic yutes screaming down mics, thats just bare embarrassing.

You talking shit about other people yet what do you do lol?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

I just turned 21? And I go to college? What do you know about the world aside from the fiction you hear the grime lyrics you aspire so badly to be? I'd love to hear your all knowing wisdom from the tax bracket: never employed. Clown

You would skip college if the FF "mandem" asked u 2 come pk don't lie.

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

funny I remember u calling spy network the best hybrid all the time..? 

y do all americans not understand sarcasm? go play $1 dice with brandon 

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

and idk. 2 years ago u said u were 20/21. congrats going to college you're probably doing a hybridding degree. i'm at a reputable uni, i have self made ££ and i never picked leaves a day in my life. i bet u can't wait for me to stop ripping you to shreds so u can go back to tbing for ur beloved FF. nice of u to switch up ur angle tho, the 'you aren't known on rsps' ting really wasn't working LOL

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

reached the top of the mountain LOOOOL fucking hell you're embarrassing. i barely play rpkz (any1 can tell you that) cuz i'm at university. also i play rpkz cuz i find it fun. i don't care about being super competitive with bare autistic yutes screaming down mics, thats just bare embarrassing.

idk why ur gassed about being known on a rsps? shouldn't u be on the street corner throwing dice with ur homies? 

You calling people irrelevant but who are you? Being stereotypical doesn't boost your rep at all also lol.

8 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

lol, weren't u gassing it hard as fuck on skype like 2 months ago "omggggg isnt that cool they spammed this and that omg  i wanna joinbrutality with andrej and more!!"

lol 2016 and only a game, gz u known on a game bro, but pretty irrelevant to us now :)

lol, weren't u gassing it hard as fuck on skype like 2 months ago "omggggg isnt that cool they spammed this and that omg  i wanna joinbrutality with andrej and more!!"

lol 2016 and only a game, gz u known on a game bro, but pretty irrelevant to us now :)

Relax.... I can see your 4n mind is taking you places

You started rs in 2012 who r u talkin to jester chris?

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

Relax.... I can see your 4n mind is taking you places

lmfao, u make no sense, i am 4n but that doesen't mean u have 2 call me 4n everytime u got nothing else 2 say, rather call me a nonamer (which i am) but aren't we all lmfao, it's a rsps why u acting like ur known irl or something

4 minutes ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

You calling people irrelevant but who are you? Being stereotypical doesn't boost your rep at all also lol.

nobody on RSPS thankfully. i never planned to be a rsps 'big boy' i'm not a retarded embarrassment like you trying to be relevant on A RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER LOL

lmfao, u make no sense, i am 4n but that doesen't mean u have 2 call me 4n everytime u got nothing else 2 say, rather call me a nonamer (which i am) but aren't we all lmfao, it's a rsps why u acting like ur known irl or something

It appears that really hit a nerve l0l, nice tangent 

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

y do all americans not understand sarcasm? go play $1 dice with brandon 

and idk. 2 years ago u said u were 20/21. congrats going to college you're probably doing a hybridding degree. i'm at a reputable uni, i have self made ££ and i never picked leaves a day in my life. i bet u can't wait for me to stop ripping you to shreds so u can go back to tbing for ur beloved FF. nice of u to switch up ur angle tho, the 'you aren't known on rsps' ting really wasn't working LOL

U clown pedro.

Just now, desert ship said:

U clown pedro.

thanks mate.

36 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@Kihfan55 @SmokeyMontana ??? you kids are legit retarded. i even said Jake is one of the best brids on roat.

nobody on RSPS thankfully. i never planned to be a rsps 'big boy' i'm not a retarded embarrassment like you trying to be relevant on A RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER LOL

Who's trying to be relevant? Last time I checked you have more hours clocked in on this server compared to me lol. Also with the fact that you have "so much going on for you irl" why bother even replying. Ik you have veins popping out your head of your frustrated you are.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

Who's trying to be relevant? Last time I checked you have more hours clocked in on this server compared to me lol. Also with the fact that you have "so much going on for you irl" why bother even replying. Ik you have veins popping out your head of your frustrated you are.

idk whos trying to be relevant.. you and jake? you pray every night that people will recognize ur unreal hybrid reputation LOL. i probably do have more hours clocked considering i used to afk 247 for days when the client didn't DC you. i have bare going for me IRL but i still feel the need to give time to educating you guys. i'm honestly not angry or frustrated i'm genuinely just confused and saddened that you yutes are so retarded gagging for 'hybridding reputation' or to be 'relevant on a RSPS'

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

idk whos trying to be relevant.. you and jake? you pray every night that people will recognize ur unreal hybrid reputation LOL. i probably do have more hours clocked considering i used to afk 247 for days when the client didn't DC you. i have bare going for me IRL but i still feel the need to give time to educating you guys. i'm honestly not angry or frustrated i'm genuinely just confused and saddened that you yutes are so retarded gagging for 'hybridding reputation' or to be 'relevant on a RSPS'

To be fair it's an rsps forum, there's not much else to argue about besides how big eachother's e-cocks are.

Ur funny, on old forums u were making topic for thd top5 brids on roatpkz u were like

1. Jake 

L00000l  funny ass .... get off when u are no longer friend with him u start bitchin and say hes bad.

Why are you even typing on this topic.

Just now, Pedro said:

Before 3 days ago I hadn't logged on roat for more than 8-9 months. No one here is trying to be "known" lol when people already know me.

1 minute ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

Before 3 days ago I hadn't logged on roat for more than 8-9 months. No one here is trying to be "known" lol when people already know me.

considering i had to ask who you were... ye totally relevant!!! most known player!!! rpkz famous!!!! shut up yute i'm done with u braindead idiots waste of time LOL

Bcus i have the rights to type w,e i want.

Ur team alrdy confirmed that ur their tb slsve , shame u

we dont have tb slaves. and if we did kevin definitely wouldnt be 1

considering i had to ask who you were... ye totally relevant!!! most known player!!! rpkz famous!!!! shut up yute i'm done with u braindead idiots waste of time LOL

we dont have tb slaves. and if we did kevin definitely wouldnt be 1

I neve3 seen kevin on barrage he dbow/tb at easts all the time

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You're so brown it hurts.

U think? Im glad to be brown, atleast my dick is bigger than u wahahahahahaha

Locking this thread getting out of hand. Clowns need to chill out its RoatPKZ :smiley:

7 minutes ago, desert ship said:

I neve3 seen kevin on barrage he dbow/tb at easts all the time

U think? Im glad to be brown, atleast my dick is bigger than u wahahahahahaha

Thats black people btw not brown people :D

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic