Yell Suggestion

In my 2 and a half years of playing, I've noticed that yell has been used for bad more than good.

I think donators should have a 20 second delay on yelling (anywhere besides duel arena) and super donators should have a 10 second delay.

I'm suggesting this because day after day, people are spamming on yell, flaming on yell, and there's nothing more to do about it, unless we face the problem up front.

@Gretar, please read this.

• Upvote 3

yes big support ive mentioned this a few times in past but 10 seconds for supers and 20 for donator is a better idea

@Gretar

On 07/04/2016 at 1:37 AM, Ahmash said:

change the yell tag for donators and supers because u dont need to have it there since yell is donator only and it waste alot of space on the yell message

instead u can use icons like donator and super donator $

also ::yell shud be only aloud once ever 30 seconds everywhere like it is at duel arena cos theres too much spam and flame on there like when some1 gets clrd from easts and are at home they take the fight to yell and the whole server has to put up with it

Edited by Ahmash