STAFF FEEDBACK

10qhzb8.pngOwner10qhzb8.png
Gretar - Updates are steady init. No complaints. 

img%22Global Admin(s)img%22
N/A

Admin_-_crown.gifAdministratorAdmin_-_crown.gif
Legend - inactive as fuck, does nothing "behind the scenes" fyi, just some shit everyone in ph/meridian, etc always said so he could check alts for us (which he did). respect bro

Zoradz - By far the best staff member, actually has an opinion unlike the rest of the staff who have all become robotic

img%22 Global Moderator img%22
Yoobs - gf demoted lol! Anyway, personally you're a full on snake. Snaked me for people who talk about you behind your back because you could. Never gonna trust you and you've given up on Roat so idc what happens to you

MODERATOR2.pngPlayer ModeratorMODERATOR2.png
Smackd - thinks his job is to give Gretar a sick bj. Retard banned my hidden I was farming on because he was randomly "banning farmers O_O!". Takes his job on another level and isn't even an admin yet. Guy used to suck me and now he's found a new person 2 suck on 

1znpsn6.pngForum Moderator1znpsn6.png
John - Absolute travesty. Clueless, arrogant, abusive, emo as fuck, deficient as fuck. You can tell someone feels a level of superiority based on their position when they are mute prior to them getting staff then they exude some astonishing level of pomposity just because they got staff on Roatpkz
oUKdu.png

All in all was an absolutely gruesome attempt at trolling by a brainless ape

hwBZYSJ.pngServer SupporthwBZYSJ.png
Ban152 - hey
Bind U Dead - King Bind ... = D

Love Wings - luv wings ... :D:DDD:DD:D:D 

PK And Own - pk and own!

Edited by Kihfan55
15 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

10qhzb8.pngOwner10qhzb8.png
Gretar - Updates are steady init. No complaints. 

Legend - inactive as fuck, does nothing "behind the scenes" fyi, just some shit everyone in ph/meridian, etc always said so he could check alts for us (which he did). respect bro

Zoradz - By far the best staff member, actually has an opinion unlike the rest of the staff who have all become robotic

img%22 Global Moderator img%22
Yoobs - gf demoted lol! Anyway, personally you're a full on snake. Snaked me for people who talk about you behind your back because you could. Never gonna trust you and you've given up on Roat so idc what happens to you

^agree on these ones

but john is doing a great job the only ppl who hav a problem with him is u and reek who are 2 of the most hated players on roatz

also smackd is a good mod and farming is perm ban, im sure u farmed killstreaks on all ur accs so ill be monitoring them

On 27-5-2016 at 8:08 AM, Kihfan55 said:

If you check my login times I'm still more active than you so what you saying. If I do nothing then why are all these updates ideas here?

4 hours ago, Legend™ said:

If you check my login times I'm still more active than you so what you saying. If I do nothing then why are all these updates ideas here?

If you code the updates then fair enough, if not then what are you on about? 

All of the receny updates have been suggested by loads of deifferent people, you may have told gretar about them but that doesn't make you active....

everyone knows you don't do shit and are just a useless staff member. I beg yoobs drops the "legend does stuff behinds the scenes" line 

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

If you code the updates then fair enough, if not then what are you on about? 

All of the receny updates have been suggested by loads of deifferent people, you may have told gretar about them but that doesn't make you active....

everyone knows you don't do shit and are just a useless staff member. I beg yoobs drops the "legend does stuff behinds the scenes" line 

Wait who are you again?