Shake It Up

Hey guys, this is my first suggestions regarding the server. I know I'm new, and since my time being here there are a lot of people who don't like me (which I don't know why) and it kinda makes me sad because I try my hard to strike up conversations and make friends and it's just impossible because half the people I've come in contact with half raged at me or spazzed on me for the weirdest reasons. I don't know if I come off too friendly and their not use to that, I really don't know. But anyways let's get to the point. 

I don't want anybody to look as this as a suggestion, but as a thought that came to mind because a lot of people underage play this server and they can't tell a suggestion from a demand, and I'm not demanding anything it's just something that came to mind. I don't want people to hop on this thread and start saying weird shit, the time to play games is when we click that login button. 

Couple Of Thoughts : 

1. Helpers. I think that somehow their should be regulation when it comes to flame/trolling/putting others down. Just because I see a lot of people talk crap about players that have done nothing to deserve the kind of disrespect their getting. I see a lot of people on the yell Flaming eachother like it's a sport or something, I don't know how the Staff Team wants to go about this and if it's even a concern to you guy's or not, but if so, my idea is that as a Staff Team come together and get Morning Helpers, Afternoon Helpers, Evening Helpers, and Night Time Helpers to moderate what's going on within the server, because I've talked to a lot of people on the server and they tell me they can damn near do whatever they want, and they're not ashamed or secretive about it at all. (And it doesn't have to be Moderators, you can gather a couple of players that know the server pretty well and that you see that are good people and that you could trust and are willing to have a little responsibility to help regulate the server, hence, Helpers and or give them the "I" Icon indicating that they're "Helpers". And you could choose people for different timezones so there's not 5 Helpers on all at the same time and then there's no Night Time Helpers. Also, I don't know if the "I" Icon is the correct sign for helpers, my mistake if it isn't.

2. The voting system. I don't know who the hell this person is but a lot of you who have been here longer than me does. But if your on during the day and night time you know who I'm talking about and this person has voted 670 times since I've been on this server, and I've only been here for a week. I don't know how you vote 670 times in one week but I guess it's possible. I pmed him and asked him how he does it, he nonchalantly tells me "I use a VPN". So I'm like okay... Kind of puzzled by his nonchalant attitude, and then I ask him, aren't you worried about being IP Banned, Mac Banned, or just Banned. He tells me "no" and votes 36 more times in 5 Minutes. I was blown away by this. He also tells me it's not bannable and he really doesn't care what happens. I don't really know what the whole thing is about Voting and what you can and cannot do, but if this is a problem the Staff Team is concern with then yeah, something needs to be done cause this one person just made everything in the vote shop worthless. Nobody says anything, nobody speaks up, it's just crazy. Some people might have mentioned this on the forums or In-game but I haven't seen not one person speak about this and I feel like it's liability in the future and towards the server. 

3. Community Clan Wars. It doesn't just have to be for Clan Wars but I feel like there should be Days where the Staff Team should come up with one day out of the week where the Community comes together and does something fun. Not only will this ease the tension that's going on in the wildy, "Fuckin Arab!!", "You fuckin suck dick dumb bitch!", "I ate!?!?, Fuck this Server I keep lagging!", "Stupid Jigaboo!", but also have people come together to make this a fun server and loving server and realize how wonderful and good of a server this could really become if we all stopped hating on eachother and abusing are powers. Help the server reach it's full potential, have the whole Runelocus Community talking about Roatpkz, and people recommending to other people to try out Roatpkz. Sometimes it's not always about how good the server is, but about the Community Environment, and is it worth the time to be and play on because people aren't gonna wanna come to Roatpkz if the Community is known for shit talking and abusing the Vote System and Ect. Nobody will stay on Roatpkz if they just lost their bank due to staking and their not motivated enough to spend the game time to get it back, because not only do they not have any motivation or dedication, but also that it will take a long ass time + they gotta worry about how everyone is a asshole and nobody will help them. All I'm trying to say is that if people support this Idea, please let it be  known to me so we can make this happen, and if you're not a big fan of Clan Wars, that's okay, we can come up with other ideas. (Message me IN-Game or on Forums)

Thank you everyone so much for taking the time to read this, if you have any Ideas please leave some feedback for me if I worded anything wrong or you didn't understand something please let me know so I can fix it. I am very grateful to be apart of such a wonderful community. I forgot to put this in the thread but there are some good and wonderful people on this server and I thank you guys for not engaging into the bullshit because honestly if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be on this server, I wouldn't put effort into even making this thread or thinking about it, it wouldn't even have became a thought in my head. So thank you, hopefully we can become friends one day and help Roatpkz reach it's full potential because that's my #1 focus and I don't care who agrees or disagree, that's my proity this summer. Leave Feedback, ask questions, say how you feel, and don't hold back! 

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't bother posting suggestions until they ask for things to poll, I don't think anything really gets done that is suggested in the suggestions. Still nice post and good suggestions.

multi voting is allowed on the server, you can vote as many times as you want and you won't get banned.

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I wouldn't bother posting suggestions until they ask for things to poll, I don't think anything really gets done that is suggested in the suggestions. Still nice post and good suggestions.

multi voting is allowed on the server, you can vote as many times as you want and you won't get banned.

Xbrzh : help me too understand, why would they make a vote shop then make multi votong not bannable, is it for money or something. Because I realize if everyone voted 100 times a day, Monday - Sunday for a week, so 7 × 100, then double it by however many players are on a daily basis lets just use 7,000 that's 7,000 votes, and what does  7,000 votes get you, more players, and what does more players get you , more donations, and what does donations get you, more $$. So damn I guess it probably is for profit, Im not gonna get involed with that cause I dont wanna be banned lol but Thank you, and Thank you for letting me know and the feedback

3 hours ago, Apple Pie said:

I am the worst person when it comes to reading lolbut glad you care about the server though :) 

Apple Pie : Thank you both for the Feedback and yes I care a lot, maybe a little bit too much ;p

45 minutes ago, Kaydence said:

Xbrzh : help me too understand, why would they make a vote shop then make multi votong not bannable, is it for money or something. Because I realize if everyone voted 100 times a day, Monday - Sunday for a week, so 7 × 100, then double it by however many players are on a daily basis lets just use 7,000 that's 7,000 votes, and what does  7,000 votes get you, more players, and what does more players get you , more donations, and what does donations get you, more $$. So damn I guess it probably is for profit, Im not gonna get involed with that cause I dont wanna be banned lol but Thank you, and Thank you for letting me know and the feedback

Hello, so basically as many player's knows that Multivoting is Not against the rules and it does not affect the Economy overall, we are aware about this situation and as I said before it does not affect the economy in any case. However, it will keep us on the top list which will lead into new players joining our community, more donations will help the server to stay alive, etc. Therefore, the server will grow pretty well and updates will come out very frequently. 

Nonetheless, Good suggestions above. Weekly events will be held soon for the community, don't worry.

Have a nice day. :)

11 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Hello, so basically as many player's knows that Multivoting is Not against the rules and it does not affect the Economy overall, we are aware about this situation and as I said before it does not affect the economy in any case. However, it will keep us on the top list which will lead into new players joining our community, more donations will help the server to stay alive, etc. Therefore, the server will grow pretty well and updates will come out very frequently. 

Nonetheless, Good suggestions above. Weekly events will be held soon for the community, don't worry.

It does affect the Economy though lol, most people choose the 100 PKP vote prize, think about how much it adds up over time.

Edited by Smackd
Typo
1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

It does affect the economy r u stupid?

Soon the prices will go down fast

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

It does affect the economy r u stupid?

Soon the prices will go down fast

If people are choosing the 100 PKP option on Vote tickets, then it devalues the PK tickets as more are brought into the game while the amount of rares doesn't increase at the same pace - this actually leads to higher prices.

The effect is comparable to just printing lots of money. It's called inflation.  (Basic economics)

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Kaydence said:

Apple Pie : Thank you both for the Feedback and yes I care a lot, maybe a little bit too much ;p

Pretty sure you can't vote 100 times a day lol.

Also, one vote is approx 1 minute 20 seconds so yeah no one really has the time to vote 100 times in a day even if it were possible.

nice post kaydence i like the amount of effort and thought u put into it

1. we already hav helpers they are called server support who are basically trial mods and the only power they hav is muting ppl for 30 mins max, we are still looking for more server support

2. i dont think multi voting is a big issue atm eco wise, it does bring in more players and gets the server known

3. i agree we need clan wars but for the time being staff shud be organising tournaments at the event zone atleast twice a week or even hav a cwars events

@Gretar reply to this topic plz

• Upvote 2