Everyone's ages

Ages  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Whats everyone's ages that play Roatz. Im curious.

• 13-16
    • 17-20
    • 21-23
    • 25+

11 hours ago, JJ said:

most ppl would include their own age,

Most people would lie. 

Given that this server is based on old RuneScape (not the current OSRS), I think it's pretty safe to assume we're all 18+. If you're really below that age then you must have played RS at quite a young age.

As for me, I started RS as a teenager in 2005, accordingly, that puts me in the age 25+ category. I still play because I can, it's still fun. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Most people would lie. 

Given that this server is based on old RuneScape (not the current OSRS), I think it's pretty safe to assume we're all 18+. If you're really below that age then you must have played RS at quite a young age.

As for me, I started RS as a teenager in 2005, accordingly, that puts me in the age 25+ category. I still play because I can, it's still fun. 

It's funny that people on here act like it's soooooooo outrageous that I'm 21 and play rs like ??? 

If you're under 20 that means you probably started rs in like 2008 at the minimum, which means you never even knew rs pre-hd. I started rs in 2006 when I was 11 and felt almost too young to be playing it

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

It's funny that people on here act like it's soooooooo outrageous that I'm 21 and play rs like ??? 

If you're under 20 that means you probably started rs in like 2008 at the minimum, which means you never even knew rs pre-hd. I started rs in 2006 when I was 11 and felt almost too young to be playing it

lol I'm 19 and I'm since late 06 early 07 u bum.

18 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Bruv I started rs when I was 8 and I thought I was some serious hardass bc when I signed up I said I was 13

52 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I get this all of the time. 

I started in 2003, kids in my class used to play it during free time. I got mad respect because I was the first kid in my grade with full mith.

OT: I'm 22. 

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

Bruv I started rs when I was 8 and I thought I was some serious hardass bc when I signed up I said I was 13

yeah, yeah...

38 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

I get this all of the time. 

I started in 2003, kids in my class used to play it during free time. I got mad respect because I was the first kid in my grade with full mith.

OT: I'm 22. 

L O L

3 hours ago, JJ said:

Zb47ZRs.pngmust be cousins or something

Not cousins, but I do know him IRL,  since way back in the 90s.

And boosting my rep? IDK, just to piss off the rest of you guys I think, it's not reciprocated and I didn't ask.

Also, what adds to the confusion is that he knows my pass in-game, so technically he is "PK guy" some of the times. Reason being, I quit (temporarily)  a few years back and "Ahmash"  was banned at the time, he requested my account and I saw no reason to decline. He's had access to my bank ever since but it doesn't bother me because he's like a brother to me.

• Upvote 1