Suggestion

Server Support : should have the mining ore jail command (have a limit on the ores so they don't go overboard) or the regular jail because they literally have nothing when no staff is online to deal with other shit (raggers , farmers , etc)

should have a longer temp mute up to 12-24hours instead of 30minutes because 30min mutes are useless af and do nothing at all.

@Gretar @Smackd @Yoobs @Legend™ @Zoradz discuss it.

• Upvote 2

SS on this server is literally a joke they need more than terrible 30min temps or 15 ores or 10min jails

the 24 hour mute is better than a 30 min , also 15 ores 10min jail is pointless you need to think outside of the box , they are staff basically , they need more than 30min temp mute , cause our staff team is literally not that active , also , our SS's are Jokes like love wings and john deruloz , bind u dead is doing good , ban152 is doing ok search for better ss and actually discuss this within the staff team and put reasonable shit not 15 ores 10min jails thats just aids.

31 minutes ago, Craig said:

SS on this server is literally a joke they need more than terrible 30min temps or 15 ores or 10min jails

the 24 hour mute is better than a 30 min , also 15 ores 10min jail is pointless you need to think outside of the box , they are staff basically , they need more than 30min temp mute , cause our staff team is literally not that active , also , our SS's are Jokes like love wings and john deruloz , bind u dead is doing good , ban152 is doing ok search for better ss and actually discuss this within the staff team and put reasonable shit not 15 ores 10min jails thats just aids.

the key is to not be active and not do ur job to keep ur spot on roatpkz i found out the hard way :kappa:

48 minutes ago, Craig said:

I agree with you that our SS's need more of a back bone now that Smackd has been promoted. I have a few older players in mind that I'm sure you'll all agree with. 

In my honest opinion, yoobs is correct about server support only being in that position to help and should not have the full or near full power as moderators have, but I do agree with craig to give the server supports such as @Bind U Dead enough power to deal with boosters, farmers, flamers etc. whilst the moderators are offline or busy. Promote Bind u dead to player moderator, keep the server supports that deserve the position there for now, @Love wings @ban152 if you feel they can do their job since finals are over with. Promote more server supports so they can work their way to the moderator spot or, if found capable of the position promote them to mod first. Please do look into this suggestion though, A 30minute-2 hour mute should be implemented along with 50-200 ores, up to 1 hour jail time for server supports. 

@Gretar

• Upvote 4
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:20 AM, Craig said:

Server Support : should have the mining ore jail command (have a limit on the ores so they don't go overboard) or the regular jail because they literally have nothing when no staff is online to deal with other shit (raggers , farmers , etc)

should have a longer temp mute up to 12-24hours instead of 30minutes because 30min mutes are useless af and do nothing at all.

@Gretar @Smackd @Yoobs @Legend™ @Zoradz discuss it.

john deruloz is server support. you will spend ur eternity mining blurite ore craig