Staff feedback 12/07/2016

Ye, bind u dead has been ss for like 6 months now, without any problems, has been active, working hes ass off to make this server better and still isn't mod O.o lol :D anyway it's pretty sad that the staff who work for staff can't get promotions, but the ones who ns at easts (no names named :)) get it asap, anyway ontopic again... bind u dead has been active for 6 months straight, there hasn't been a day when he's not on, only when he has something important 2 do irl, it's clear 2 us all that he cares about this server and wishes to make it better...

so what i'm suggestin is #BINDUDEAD4MOD

@Gretar @Zoradz

Edited by Dr4g0nb0ys0n
  • Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Pyd said:

neither r u, hes arabic as fuck

None of us care about you, you're mad becuase you flamed me in-game and I muted you, stay quiet. Dr4gon is allowed to post his opinion and I respect his words, meanwhile, you're just a nobody and you don't know nothing. Quit gassing on the forums.

Edited by Bind U Dead
12 minutes ago, FUCKING KING said:

Nah

I know I don't make decisions but he's a terrible staff member, abusive even as a Server support and uses offensive language when he talks to players ingame (not towards me but I've witnessed him doing it to others).

Would be so bad for the servers best

pretty sure all he can do is mute, so not sure how abusive he could actually be.

hes ss on an rsps I don't think him using "offensive language" on a toxic server like roat is really a problem.

You guys gonna start some blacklivesmatter shit on roatpkz soon I swear

12 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

What tf you gonna do you bare pussio, flame me one more time and I'll get you moderated for a week retard.

yesssssssssss bind

1 hour ago, Pyd said:

You can't do shit you fucking spastic LMFAO stop trying to talk english when you use camel dung as a duvet you fucking reject

bare pussio