when shitters get out of control

2 hours ago, hickory do said:

who hybrids with 1 brew rofl (to easts in 2016) u started on a full inv anyway btw if ur tryna say otherwise

I wasn't expecting to get tbed and even if I were to I had like 200pkp risk

and don't say "in 2016" when ur entire pking career started in 2016

Just now, King Lee said:

I wasn't expecting to get tbed and even if I were to I had like 200pkp risk

and don't say "in 2016" when ur entire pking career started in 2016

we baited u using my main u dumb fuck, big big downy I started pking in 2016? ok son 2-0 btw

1 minute ago, hickory do said:

we baited u using my main u dumb fuck, big big downy I started pking in 2016? ok son 2-0 btw

U did tho and then u tried to ascend yourself to oss but realized u couldn't compete, from there on u learned how to blood barrage - ags/gmail and thought u were on some sick shit so u came back to roat thinking u had learned some mysterious next level shit and that you'd impress everyone but u clearly lost that battle

Just now, King Lee said:

U did tho and then u tried to ascend yourself to oss but realized u couldn't compete, from there on u learned how to blood barrage - ags/gmail and thought u were on some sick shit so u came back to roat thinking u had learned some mysterious next level shit and that you'd impress everyone but u clearly lost that battle

u rly tryna think up some shit nice, I still play oss but np also literally never blood barrage ags , ur terrible 2-0 stay out rat

16 minutes ago, hickory do said:

u rly tryna think up some shit nice, I still play oss but np also literally never blood barrage ags , ur terrible 2-0 stay out rat

I'm not as good as I used to be because i don't play rs nearly as much as I used to, but I'm still better than your trash ass you've only been pking for 6 months I've been pking for over 3 and a half years lol ur nothing to me retard

8 hours ago, Tribrid said:

good vid bro :D glad I wasnt in it

or did i miss it lol dont think so xD

ty my bro <3

6 hours ago, MEDU$A said:

kinggg leeeee with the melee prayer torag body verac leg tank

i respect it

he sick init

5 hours ago, 24k said:

@Kihfan55 3:35 "Dogshit" lol

Yes you did?

dogshit mate , and no I didn't rofl u literally know nothing about me stfu big shitter

6 hours ago, 24k said:

How the fuck do you drag on roatpkz?!?!?!??!

how do u get slammed 8-1 by omar and still speak rofl

15 minutes ago, hickory do said:

dogshit mate , and no I didn't rofl u literally know nothing about me stfu big shitter

how do u get slammed 8-1 by omar and still speak rofl

Copying Jake like he's your idol or something, kys

I know you VERY WELL. You're the kid who started Roat Pkz 2016 (started pk'ing that year too) your only friend is Smokey the downie and ur 16 years old

Here are few things you don't know about be or why I died to the random: We were fighting WITHOUT TABS and it was all rng?. Back then I had an osrs acc and he didn't even have barrage so that's why I didn't care about dying on Roat. I'm a PURE NHER, I DO NOT CARE about dying in hybrid. I'm pretty sure I'd slap both you and him two times each in one inventory in Pure nh you reject lmfao. You tried tho, respect

Just now, 24k said:

Copying Jake like he's your idol or something, kys

I know you VERY WELL. You're the kid who started Roat Pkz 2016 (started pk'ing that year too) your only friend is Smokey the downie and ur 16 years old

Here are few things you don't know about be or why I died to the random: We were fighting WITHOUT TABS and it was all rng?. Back then I had an osrs acc and he didn't even have barrage so that's why I didn't care about dying on Roat. I'm a PURE NHER, I DO NOT CARE about dying in hybrid. I'm pretty sure I'd slap both you and him two times each in one inventory in Pure nh you reject lmfao. You tried tho, respect

every1 in England has said 'dogshit' before u dumb fucking retard

didn't start pking in 2016 np , smokey isn't my friend , im not 16.

UR FIRST RS ACC WAS 2016 MINE WAS 2006 SHUT UP stop hybridding if u don't care u dumb fuck and ftr omar is 100% better than u ur awful

Just now, hickory do said:

every1 in England has said 'dogshit' before u dumb fucking retard

didn't start pking in 2016 np , smokey isn't my friend , im not 16.

UR FIRST RS ACC WAS 2016 MINE WAS 2006 SHUT UP stop hybridding if u don't care u dumb fuck and ftr omar is 100% better than u ur awful

You're not from the United Kingdom though? And I'm pretty sure Meridian started using the word on this game. :P

Pink: Lies

My first account was in 2005 when I was almost eight years old. I had a maxed account and a maxed pure in pre-eoc (bet you don't know what that is because you never pk'd then). And I'm obviously hybridding because you and PEOPLE LIKE YOU are FREE LOOT and die for more than I could EVER get at Duel or ::Risk/::Meth

Omar is shit, the 8-5* was 7-8 months ago and as I said, NO TABS lol

Taylor 16-1'd him on OSS, he's worse than I thought, not taking that guy seriously ever again lol

Only time you fought me was in Pure Nh at wests and I killed you THREE TIMES IN A ROW for acb and occult. never fought u in brid ur shit stop quoting me KYS ur vid was painful to watch

2 minutes ago, 24k said:

You're not from the United Kingdom though? And I'm pretty sure Meridian started using the word on this game. :P

My first account was in 2005 when I was almost eight years old. I had a maxed account and a maxed pure in pre-eoc (bet you don't know what that is because you never pk'd then). And I'm obviously hybridding because you and PEOPLE LIKE YOU are FREE LOOT and die for more than I could EVER get at Duel or ::Risk/::Meth

Taylor 16-1'd him on OSS, he's worse than I thought, not taking that guy seriously ever again lol

yes ok im not from the uk okkk mate and ye they did

pink: literally 0 lies rofl

u made ur first acc in 2016 rofl decent , free loot yet I never died to you not bad (also rarely die for items)

never said omar was good just better than u

Edited by hickory do
bad pkers

yes ok im not from the uk okkk mate and ye they did

pink: literally 0 lies rofl

never said omar was good just better than u

Omar isn't good, and you're worse than him.

I'm not a hybrid, obviously I'm not going to beat somebody that hybrids daily (even though I am at least five times better than him)

Instead of making your thread look so messy by replying to me with nothing but bullshit, come online and nh me? :D

Just now, 24k said:

Omar isn't good, and you're worse than him.

I'm not a hybrid, obviously I'm not going to beat somebody that hybrids daily (even though I am at least five times better than him)

Instead of making your thread look so messy by replying to me with nothing but bullshit, come online and nh me? :D

when I fight omar we both tab (ur literally awful we both better than u)

ur shit hybrid shut up idc if ur a pure 'nher'

nhing is cancer come hybrid me

My point is

the 8-5 scores is over *9 months old, which is when I had ZERO hybrid experience.

I've Pure Nh'ed since late 2011, and if you're a somewhat decent pker, get on, pure nh me, and may the best pker (obv me cus ur shit and I fuck ur dead nan) win

Just now, 24k said:

My point is

the 8-5 scores is over *9 months old, which is when I had ZERO hybrid experience.

I've Pure Nh'ed since late 2011, and if you're a somewhat decent pker, get on, pure nh me, and may the best pker (obv me cus ur shit and I fuck ur dead nan) win

ur shit rofl absolute clown hybrid only son I don't pure nh (don't say u don't hybrid now because we all know u try)

when I fight omar we both tab (ur literally awful we both better than u)

ur shit hybrid shut up idc if ur a pure 'nher'

nhing is cancer come hybrid me

I'm cleaned, if you were to hybrid me in rune, you'd say that I won because of RNG.

You tab against Omar? Really? We were fighting in bad gear when Roat defence had 0 matter that's pretty much the only reason I died

Shall I mention again that we didn't bring tabs or are you fine figuring that out urself? lmao

1 minute ago, 24k said:

I'm cleaned, if you were to hybrid me in rune, you'd say that I won because of RNG.

You tab against Omar? Really? We were fighting in bad gear when Roat defence had 0 matter that's pretty much the only reason I died

Shall I mention again that we didn't bring tabs or are you fine figuring that out urself? lmao

u literally just make excuse after excuse I tab vs omar u die to him LOL BAD

done with u absolute clown rofl

11 minutes ago, 24k said:

Only time you fought me was in Pure Nh at wests and I killed you THREE TIMES IN A ROW for acb and occult. never fought u in brid ur shit stop quoting me KYS ur vid was painful to watch

Did you just say merdian started the saying "dogshit" on this game?? I'm legit done

Just now, Xbrzh said:

Did you just say merdian started the saying "dogshit" on this game?? I'm legit done

Didn't have to quote the whole post but, yh, I haven't seen anyone else use it, plus back to ur little cave lmfao u haven't played for 2 months

2 minutes ago, Im Hipstah said:

been awhile since i checked forums and i decide to browse and see retards fighting about who said "dogshit" first  :smiley:

haha ik it is funny tbh but like I said no1 on roat said that before I heard it irl so irrelevant comment by the Swedish terror

• Yoobs locked this topic