Censure feedback on Yoobs

Tanker H

I've never seen such a negligent, corrupt, & anomalous staff ever in any RSPS community ever. Yoobs is unworthy of being an Admin. He is not fond of his job, and does not have/know what it takes to be an Administrator. He is abusive of his powers, and he plays favoritism. For instance, he incautiously used his powers to harass, abuse, & threaten players on several occasions. 

I, and many of fellow players, including veterans concurred that it is time for him to be let go of his position as a staff AFAP.

1 minute ago, Tanker H said:

I've never seen such a negligent, corrupt, & anomalous staff ever in any RSPS community ever. Yoobs is unworthy of being an Admin. He is not fond of his job, and does not have/know what it takes to be an Administrator. He is abusive of his powers, and he plays favoritism. For instance, he incautiously used his powers to harass, abuse, & threaten players on several occasions. 

I, and many of fellow players, including veterans concurred that it is time for him to be let go of his position as a staff AFAP.

"srsly this wud be great for some staff like @Yoobs is only 13 age or myb less idk i heard on yell 1 time but they banned him for it:kappa:"

- I'dk but this seems relevant to the theme of this thread.

I'm not negligent at all i'm one of the only staff members that has constantly looked after RoatPKZ and been dedicated to RoatPKZ. Corrupt not at all either i have never done anything that can be classified as actually properly corrupted. I just find it pretty funny that people like you flame, harass and troll players regularly on the forums and in-game but proceed to call me out for "using my powers to harass,abuse and threaten players" i will tell any player that is breaking the rules to stop or they will be punished for example telling you to stop being disrespectful on chat box but you proceeded to continue. I know exactly what it takes and i have exactly what it takes to be a Administrator, i'm active and i actively help players that require my help and always have been. Feel free for any of these "veteran" players to come forward and voice their concern to me because i have seen so many of this threads and its normally the majority that agree that i do my job fine :) FYI you haven't played in 1.5 years and your not a veteran at all just because you have an old account, you're really in no place to comment on anyone's ability as a staff member.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Tanker H said:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"srsly this wud be great for some staff like @Yoobs is only 13 age or myb less idk i heard on yell 1 time but they banned him for it:kappa:"

"I was falsely banned by yoobs it seems he is always abusing his powers one way or another I was recently in a lot of drama with fellow members of roatpkz and got perm muted on my OrbitalV2 account"

17 minutes ago, Tanker H said:

"@Yoobs is by far the worst"

I am not makin' these up, these are actual criticisms of Yoobs from fellow players. 

4 minutes ago, Tanker H said:

"@Yoobs is by far the worst"

I am not makin' these up, these are actual criticisms of Yoobs from fellow players. 

I cant see who your quoting this from you evidently dont know how to quote things correctly but i know for sure i sorted it out with OrbitalV2 and he admitted to his mistakes but not sure about the second person :)

I don't get why people just act like they know everything about Yoobs lol.

Staff members have said it, and we'll say it again (getting old now), Yoobs is the heart of the staff team, Zoradz nor I would be part of the staff team if it wasn't for Yoobs himself.

Yoobs is behind 99.9% of all updates, and never really ignores anyone who needs help, taking it as your some Forum alt you messed up with Yoobs then took his words to heart and made a thread, per usual. Everyone who you say he "abuses", doesn't really get abused and most of them actually get more chances then they should really receive.

And "favoritism", lol i've seen him have some of his best friends Mac Banned, jailed, banned muted so you really don't know anything about Yoobs to be making threads about how he's mis-using his powers, that's incorrect.

6 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

I cant see who your quoting this from you evidently dont know how to quote things correctly but i know for sure i sorted it out with OrbitalV2 and he admitted to his mistakes but not sure about the second person :)

" He then muted me without stating any sort of reason and without me doing anything that could be considered breaking rules. " - Mock

I am not makin thesee up... 

Y U SO CORRUPT??!!

1 minute ago, Tanker H said:

" He then muted me without stating any sort of reason and without me doing anything that could be considered breaking rules. " - Mock

I am not makin thesee up... 

Y U SO CORRUPT??!!

Evidently you haven't thread the whole entire thread were i provided screenshots of that person in question flaming me and giving the exact reason for muting him?

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

I don't get why people just act like they know everything about Yoobs lol.

Staff members have said it, and we'll say it again (getting old now), Yoobs is the heart of the staff team, Zoradz nor I would be part of the staff team if it wasn't for Yoobs himself.

Yoobs is behind 99.9% of all updates, and never really ignores anyone who needs help, taking it as your some Forum alt you messed up with Yoobs then took his words to heart and made a thread, per usual. Everyone who you say he "abuses", doesn't really get abused and most of them actually get more chances then they should really receive.

And "favoritism", lol i've seen him have some of his best friends Mac Banned, jailed, banned muted so you really don't know anything about Yoobs to be making threads about how he's mis-using his powers, that's incorrect.

Please...

Don't deny the factzzz. This guy's banning ppl left to right. If you're not going to take my words for it, then ask around. They'll tell you who is behind all the banning/muting/etc... 

No wonder Roats ain't what it used to be. They got rid of all the competent staffs, now we're left with bunch of callow staffs who d'k what they're doing 

Just now, Tanker H said:

Please...

Don't deny the factzzz. This guy's banning ppl left to right. If you're not going to take my words for it, then ask around. They'll tell you who is behind all the banning/muting/etc... 

No wonder Roats ain't what it used to be. They got rid of all the competent staffs, now we're left with bunch of callow staffs who d'k what they're doing 

Ask around? I'm a staff member I see it all lol I know who gets banned and who gets muted. And this staff team is a lot better than the old duel arena Staff team.

Just now, Smackd said:

Ask around? I'm a staff member I see it all lol I know who gets banned and who gets muted. And this staff team is a lot better than the old duel arena Staff team.

LMFAO!!!

This current staff is better than previous staffs, which consisted of @Robes, @Unfaithful, @Sinister.???  The folks who actually know what they're doing??? 

U must be smokin on sumthin strong!!! 
PLEASE!!!

2 minutes ago, Tanker H said:

LMFAO!!!

This current staff is better than previous staffs, which consisted of @Robes, @Unfaithful, @Sinister.???  The folks who actually know what they're doing??? 

U must be smokin on sumthin strong!!! 
PLEASE!!!

HAHAHHAA 

Funny list.

Your definition of a good staff member is who let's you do anything you want.

Good one, not sure why i'm even replying to this topic, just a troll.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Mike said:

I've never seen u around either lol stop typing and dont pm me u weirdo

You're mad irl and flaming on here makes u feel better. Retard

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO...

U've been here for almost 8 years and still not relevant. Forever irrelevant. 

14 minutes ago, insoyisgay said:

nerd rant lmfao

#banter kek

some1 seems either triggered or sexually attracted to yoobs.

Who tf is you, boa? LMFAO!!!

Nvm your name says it all. 

37 minutes ago, Tanker H said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO...

U've been here for almost 8 years and still not relevant. Forever irrelevant. 

Who tf is you, boa? LMFAO!!!

Nvm your name says it all. 

username is milkisgay you autistic twat no1 knows or likes you random back to pokemon go you little runt of a 5th grade child lemmme know when you hit puberty lil piss ant

Always people like you who find themselves punished rightfully, only to make poorly written threads with anonymous quotes, whom are most likely from randoms (like yourself)

Tanker H, you're not some old legend.. You started Roatpkz in the middle of 2014, making a fool of yourself on the forums before being bullied off it by everyone. Literally no one had any respect for your intellect nor in-game ability. Don't try to come for people like Yoobs who have played this game from 2014 till now when you left in 2014 after being bullied off and decide now that you are wanted (?) and come back.

Seeing You of all people saying to others they're "irrelevant" and "randoms", along with asking "who are you?" to people like Smackd only substantiates the fact you are a hypocritical autism patient

It's bizarre to me that Yoobs has any interest in who your anonymous quotes are. Yoobs obviously isn't aware of the amount of autism that is consumed by you but he will definitely find out sooner or later

FYI: the current staff team have nothing to lose. The server is definitely on a severe downturn and until further notice it won't be improving. If you continue with how you're acting right now, they will be unafraid to ban you LOL. This isn't Robes coming on once every week to check reports and appeals, these guys actually care about toxic apes like yourself

• Upvote 5
22 minutes ago, Lightnings said:

@Tanker H

If you want to add quotes to your "feedback" atleast give them some context, anyone can make up random quotes, it just proves that your lost and have nothing to back up your argument, lol.

WOAH ACTUAL CRITICISM, look right here guys most legit criticism i've ever seen.

"Tanker H is a spastic"

I'm not making this up, this is actual fact of Tanker H from fellow players everyone.

from fellow players everyone.   i like how you did that haha

this kid pmed me "i love talking to you" has made 1000 alts ragging me for the last 2 weeks and flamed me for 1 week... who wants the attention troll xoxoxoxo

for 10 minutes he cant work out hes on my ignore list stupid kid

as you can see i got off when i re added to friends list.. then he attacked back.. acting like he watned to fight. then off again for like 2 minutes. lol whata joke

4 hours ago, gf im nazi123 said:

corrupt for sure

100! 100! 100! 100! 100!

3 hours ago, Lightnings said:

@Tanker H

If you want to add quotes to your "feedback" atleast give them some context, anyone can make up random quotes, it just proves that your lost and have nothing to back up your argument, lol.

WOAH ACTUAL CRITICISM, look right here guys most legit criticism i've ever seen.

"Tanker H is a spastic"

I'm not making this up, this is actual fact of Tanker H from fellow players everyone.

You're so dumb. Those are actual quotes from players. Nvm, just another friend of Yoobs tryin to save his ass for his corruptions.

7 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Always people like you who find themselves punished rightfully, only to make poorly written threads with anonymous quotes, whom are most likely from randoms (like yourself)

Tanker H, you're not some old legend.. You started Roatpkz in the middle of 2014, making a fool of yourself on the forums before being bullied off it by everyone. Literally no one had any respect for your intellect nor in-game ability. Don't try to come for people like Yoobs who have played this game from 2014 till now when you left in 2014 after being bullied off and decide now that you are wanted (?) and come back.

Seeing You of all people saying to others they're "irrelevant" and "randoms", along with asking "who are you?" to people like Smackd only substantiates the fact you are a hypocritical autism patient

It's bizarre to me that Yoobs has any interest in who your anonymous quotes are. Yoobs obviously isn't aware of the amount of autism that is consumed by you but he will definitely find out sooner or later

FYI: the current staff team have nothing to lose. The server is definitely on a severe downturn and until further notice it won't be improving. If you continue with how you're acting right now, they will be unafraid to ban you LOL. This isn't Robes coming on once every week to check reports and appeals, these guys actually care about toxic apes like yourself

LMFAO!!!!! The kid's 13!!
Give me a break...

Like I said, this current staff is byfar the worst staff in the history of Roats Pkz. It is infested with bunch of callow, unqualified people. However, I do see couple of server supporters doing their jobs well, so I'll give them their credits BUT Legend needs to be let go as well, all I'm sayin'.

1 hour ago, Tanker H said:

LMFAO!!!!! The kid's 13!!
Give me a break...

Like I said, this current staff is byfar the worst staff in the history of Roats Pkz. It is infested with bunch of callow, unqualified people. However, I do see couple of server supporters doing their jobs well, so I'll give them their credits BUT Legend needs to be let go as well, all I'm sayin'.

The thing is... how do you make out that your opinion would be in any way important to people who make decisions around here? 

Your topic contained anonymous quotes and accusations with no proof. You're obviously not an intelligent person, so who would listen to you?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, gf im nazi123 said:

NO YOUS 2V1'ED ME ROFL... I GOT A VID OF ME SLAPPING HIM BUT IF YOU WANNA TALK VIDEOS""" ROFL KIDS ALL GOT PICTURES OF HOT GIRL COZ YOUS ALL FUCKING VIRGIN ARABS 

THERE WASNT 1 ALRIGHT GUY ON THIS SERVER ROFL

1 COOL GUY*

PARB RAGGS FOR WEEKS NO BAN.. THEY CANT EVEN GET 10 MINS FOOTAGE ON ME DOGSS AHAHA ROFLLLL #VIRGINS

i think you are going crazy its just a game and you never slapped ban and as for 2v1 never happend neither just quit the game spawn some rope and kys you are not wanted ragger boy

12 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

The thing is... how do you make out that your opinion would be in any way important to people who make decisions around here? 

Your topic contained anonymous quotes and accusations with no proof. You're obviously not an intelligent person, so who would listen to you?

lmao... There is plenty of proofs. Quit tryin to save his ass. It's definite he's gettin demoted. 

1 minute ago, 911 airplane said:

i think you are going crazy its just a game and you never slapped ban and as for 2v1 never happend neither just quit the game spawn some rope and kys you are not wanted ragger boy

take that shit somewhere else...

1 hour ago, Tanker H said:

lmao... There is plenty of proofs. Quit tryin to save his ass. It's definite he's gettin demoted. 

take that shit somewhere else...

There may be "plenty of proof(S)?", but there is none in this topic. I advise you to cut your losses and cease the embarrassment you have created for yourself (again). The only thing that can happen from this point on is you getting banned. Ask anyone who has been in your position, they'll tell you that

Edited by Kihfan55

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

There may be "plenty of proof(S)?", but there is none in this topic. I advise you to cut your losses and cease the embarrassment you have created for yourself (again). The only thing that can happen from this point on is you getting banned. Ask anyone who has been in your position, they'll tell you that

Why you helpin him? lmfao... 

You know that kid is not fitting to be an Admin; and this isn't just me bashing him, it comes from majority of the player base

#Yoobsf4Demote

• Yoobs locked this topic