First DFS

4 hours ago, Terzey said:

cc4af225adaf41f086b6eff97c1499da.png           

i know its only 1/100 drop rate so nothing too crazy, just wanted to get the first in game so i grinded it for an hour or 2 :) i think kbd has been out for 2-3 hours as im posting this.                  

he desreves atleast 10k could got 1-3 divines in 2 hours and i offer a blowjob hope its not rwt lol

Interested to see how long it takes for this to become dead content (like all other PvM zones).

IMO should have made the lair a PvP zone (like old Delta-base servers) would be more fun and risky because right now you can straight tele home from there, only dangerous bit is getting in not getting out with the loot. So if you bring a level 3 supply runner to suicide, you don't have to leave until you get the DFS drop.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Interested to see how long it takes for this to become dead content (like all other PvM zones).

IMO should have made the lair a PvP zone (like old Delta-base servers) would be more fun and risky because right now you can straight tele home from there, only dangerous bit is getting in not getting out with the loot. So if you bring a level 3 supply runner to suicide, you don't have to leave until you get the DFS drop.

Not every boss added to Roatpkz should be risky. There are already many bosses in-game that are located in the wilderness, some are in multi-zones and others are in single-zones. It won't hurt if we have a non-risky boss zone.