Team Villi welcome Lavish back the hard way

After a failed transition to Runescape, Lavish have decided to return. With some new recruits such as 'Castial' and an activate (haha) 'Parb'!

We decided to pk at east dragons where the clueless 'Castial' decided to come up without protect mage on, got fulled, and died despite Lavish members tellying up for assistance.

They were in typical Lavish denial, doing the same as they did with @Adam denying kills.

The video is pretty explanatory at what happened:

Killpic-
6121dded255c51f7bae9d21511d5e64d.png

Video-

Edited by Browsing
  • Upvote 9
2 minutes ago, genj said:

Hes not a lavish member either, just a friend to most of us, but i guess putting "lavish" in the title attracts attention :pp

Guess u got the run down from Mr. Roshan on what to say in response to this video?

Sorry bud, but people can watch the video for themselves and see Lavish members coming to save him... o.O

Also, you're speaking about attention, do you want daily rm? You are speaking like you want to ns :P

Just now, Browsing said:

Guess u got the run down from Mr. Roshan on what to say in response to this video?

Sorry bud, but people can watch the video for themselves and see Lavish members coming to save him... o.O

Also, you're speaking about attention, do you want daily rm? You are speaking like you want to ns :P

So according to your logic, if we help some1 theyre in the same clan? In my sig is all lavish members (some no more), take a minute to look at it :)

Hes never been on a trip with us and i didnt know him before like 2 days ago where i talked to him for 2 mins

Is it hard to realise u were wrong and u got hyped and made a topic without second thoughts?

9 minutes ago, genj said:

So according to your logic, if we help some1 theyre in the same clan? In my sig is all lavish members (some no more), take a minute to look at it :)

Hes never been on a trip with us and i didnt know him before like 2 days ago where i talked to him for 2 mins

Is it hard to realise u were wrong and u got hyped and made a topic without second thoughts?

Your sig is old. Obviously it's not updated considering m3rked did this to you :P

Blame m3rked, out newest best member =P