kill capes?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. what of this could work?

• 1k kills for pkers cape and 5k for max cape
    • 1k for pkers cape and 2.5k for max cape
    • 1k for pkers cape and 2k for max cape
    • other ideas.

1 minute ago, SWAGMASTER said:

well your thinking of new players only atm @Smackd what about the ones who got 1k kills ages ago :P and @jblind yep kills should award players for example if you reach 5k you get awarded something special like a title, pkp etc....

What more do you want? Another pointless cosmetic? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

something that would show you have a lot of kills.... for example is osrs, i dont fkn leave my max str cape in bank.. always wear it to show off some noobs xD  

Aka another cosmetic, that's what we don't need in roat. 

• Upvote 1

I think that 1,000 kills for a max cape is enough. ;c   Maybe we should add pkpt rewards for every milestone. For example, reaching 1k kills gets you 1,000 pkpt, reaching 2k kills gives you 4,000 pkpt, and reaching 3k kills gives you 10,000 pkpt and so on. That would motivate me to stay in the edge wildy more tbh.  Going to make a suggestion thread on this right now actually...

If you're going to make a suggestion don't add a poll to it as if you're unsure if you yourself even believe it. Saying other players want it just deters from your point. It's not a popularity contest on the forums, give your opinion  

if you want it then make the case for it

3 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

oh, please don't cry and i see you copy yoobs opinion, "stop filling forums with dumb topics " i mean 5 people asked me to do this..............

or...? we have the same opinion cus ur just filling forums with stupid irrelevant shit. post something worth reading/watching...

55 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

or...? we have the same opinion cus ur just filling forums with stupid irrelevant shit. post something worth reading/watching...

5-10 people disagree with you, now stfu....if your not interested in football does not mean your friend have to dislike the sport too................. now use your brain before you fkn say something you only think is right. #gymlife2

6 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

5-10 people disagree with you, now stfu....if your not interested in football does not mean your friend have to dislike the sport too................. now use your brain before you fkn say something you only think is right. #gymlife2

ur fucking retarded lmfao