Both of these rejects want to speak up about "oh, i bullied u in those fights)

Have you forgotten who was ACTUALLY bullying you?

6f69e91bf2fb4a0d9a613df8d530aa78.png

92ce88b8703a4b80b5e207c9677f1847.png

fb4fca9d4aa040fba7d6ca9be046db31.png

6f69e91bf2fb4a0d9a613df8d530aa78.png

7194fef125494538a0fe26d76dc922b2.png

f2dc4fe8f6eb43c2a86e4e2ab7ccd0fd.png

fb474384aba64a67a182409a05fc835c.png

c46941cb83b642b8839dff534f79e876.png

91ded8f770d244bd920c08e365d368bc.png

Two reject clowns (1 is a has-been hybrid, the other never even started)

but ye it wasnt me on the acc, I just asked him to take pics and save every single red bar right? but regardless u guys still 

'bullied' me right? xD two people locked inside of their now-shattered ego trying to find a way to crawl out and still look and feel ok

take a quick look through these pics xD

Edited by jblind
as per request
1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

It was Code on the account and has already been confirmed, stop kidding yourself Lee, it's getting pathetic.

by who? LOL u can speak 2 code urself about it if u want, or jono too who was also there (3 steps)

this is actually hilarious, 2 retards actually bodyslammed so hard that they shut down into a stage of denial and retreat. my point has been proven, and even IF it was code on the account, he isnt as good as me so wouldnt that be even worse? LMFAO

1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

by who? LOL u can speak 2 code urself about it if u want, or jono too who was also there (3 steps)

this is actually hilarious, 2 retards actually bodyslammed so hard that they shut down into a stage of denial and retreat. my point has been proven, and even IF it was code on the account, he isnt as good as me so wouldnt that be even worse? LMFAO

Stop replying, loc of the "clips"?

20 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

nigga went from come to a 718 to oss hmmmmmm there goes the little to non existent oss credibility u had lmfao stooping to ercas level and getting som1 to fight for you smh  

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Mentioning you because every1 on this server/forums knows your a spectator that has a lot 2 say pussy boy lmfao youve been refusing to fight me for how long your carrying a beenthru killpic i gave that acc away ages ago 

Stop replying guys a worse troll than pkmafia 😂😂

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Why u mentioning me man!!! Past 4 forum accounts 90% of your posts have been about lavish but you refuse to fight any of us.. hello???

lmfao imagine i gave beenthru acc away to a 4n @ duel mans carrying a riad291821 killpic in his pocket 

An admin told me that's false.

5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Why u mentioning me man!!! Past 4 forum accounts 90% of your posts have been about lavish but you refuse to fight any of us.. hello???

lmfao imagine i gave beenthru acc away to a 4n @ duel mans carrying a riad291821 killpic in his pocket 

Probably killed him in duel too 3 kill streak in 3 vote ticket stakes hahahahahahah

1 minute ago, Alt said:

U mean smackd? Why u lying again lol

1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

Probably killed him in duel too 3 kill streak in 3 vote ticket stakes hahahahahahah

U mean smackd? Why u lying again lol

You're trying to act relevant, yet you're just another clown piping up to me (btw I have NO IDEA who you are and you seem to know who I am you stupid creep) 

Beat every lavish member one way or another.. the only actual killpics they have on me is 2 year old killpics (when i first left pure nh to go hybrid) or when I was in rune :/

1 minute ago, Alt said:

You're trying to act relevant, yet you're just another clown piping up to me (btw I have NO IDEA who you are and you seem to know who I am you stupid creep) 

Beat every lavish member one way or another.. the only actual killpics they have on me is 2 year old killpics (when i first left pure nh to go hybrid) or when I was in rune :/

2 yrs still shit

1 minute ago, Alt said:

What y mean ur my fan u made a topic on me few weeks ago 😂😂😂 guy said stupid creep yet u know EVERYTHING about us(ur own words) back 2 banning urself so u can quit roat lmaoo imagine asking for a unban a day later

Edited by Tribrid
Just now, Alt said:

dickriding rahal every chance u get its actually sad but since u wanna act like hes done some back check to confirm its me get him to publicly confirm if some alts are you or not??? Lets start with "Liqa" "806" "A Pure Nher" yh?? 

nigga said an admin confirmed that! havent been on that account 7-8 months atleast (any admin can confirm that) 

Just now, Alt said:

Never fought you though wym? I'll come on tonight and I'll give you the opportunity to prove urself to me in pure nh

why the fuck are you replying to him? Tribrid (D18) on oss was begging you to fight lmfao you were sitting in safezone like a scared dog in a cage he also smashed u pure nhing when u decided to go on a diff acc that wasnt an alt and was up already! dont ignore my previous replies get @Smackd to publicly say whether or not those alts are you every1 knows you hide on this server fucking pussy lmfao 

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

dickriding rahal every chance u get its actually sad but since u wanna act like hes done some back check to confirm its me get him to publicly confirm if some alts are you or not??? Lets start with "Liqa" "806" "A Pure Nher" yh?? 

nigga said an admin confirmed that! havent been on that account 7-8 months atleast (any admin can confirm that) 

http://prntscr.com/eqglla

"Dickriding rahal" I never said it was him though?

Now you're saying you haven't been on the acc for 7-8 months but the killpics are more recent, and you didn't give ur acc away an ADMIN CONFIRMED IT ???? :S:S:S

5 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

What y mean ur my fan u made a topic on me few weeks ago 😂😂😂 guy said stupid creep yet u know EVERYTHING about us(ur own words) back 2 banning urself so u can quit roat lmaoo imagine asking for a unban a day later

hahahahaha what? I really don't know you, stop quoting me ur boring 

Just now, Alt said:

http://prntscr.com/eqglla

"Dickriding rahal" I never said it was him though?

Now you're saying you haven't been on the acc for 7-8 months but the killpics are more recent, and you didn't give ur acc away an ADMIN CONFIRMED IT ???? :S:S:S

snm your online rn get on your Erca account and ill fight you any style 

dont act like yoobs is doing u any favors either no1 rates u 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

why the fuck are you replying to him? Tribrid (D18) on oss was begging you to fight lmfao you were sitting in safezone like a scared dog in a cage he also smashed u pure nhing when u decided to go on a diff acc that wasnt an alt and was up already! dont ignore my previous replies get @Smackd to publicly say whether or not those alts are you every1 knows you hide on this server fucking pussy lmfao 

Oh, you mean that max set nher? Didn't tell me who he was, obv not gonna fight an alt and then when I kill him you're all gonna act like he's not Lavish hahaha

Just now, Alt said:

Oh, you mean that max set nher? Didn't tell me who he was, obv not gonna fight an alt and then when I kill him you're all gonna act like he's not Lavish hahaha

ok your online roatpkz rn Ill get on my smokey990925 account you get on your Erca acc and lets fight 

"max nher" lmfao he was in a glory and an unholy book..????????

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

ill match gear dont ask me for free shit lmfao youve been playing for 5 years and cant come up with 2-3k pkt for a mystic barrow set? lmfao 

you've been BEGGING (asking me to politely and suggested to suck my dick as an option if I was to agree to fight you) now, give me a set or stop quoting me and keep my name out of ur mouth. if we don't fight there's no reason for you to mention me and u can stop thinking about me daily

2 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

imagine calling urself a pure nher but afraid 2 pure nh on any server(or any pking style) 

Im just saying it right now be4 u waste more time @SmokeyMontana this guy is NEVER gonna fight u any pking style hes just lying here and gnna change the topic like the troll he is

aren't u #G-unit? 

1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

I'm not sure what's more awkward, the fact you think you're good or the fact that you got someone to fight Smokey and Jake for you, i think you being an orphan has gotten into your head more than i expected it too. Code is definitely better than you also, where has this ego come from rofl. You're nothing but a 2014 cringe brid who use to get high on yell about it and tried to commit over RoatPKZ bullying and that's what you will always be remembered as and ofc Code is going to deny it rofl.

• Upvote 2