pking ft the mandem

When you're an orphan and can't handle reality so you tell people to meet you at ::East on a rsps and tb them for max gear so your clan can ags them until they die and right before they die you say #lavish and send their death vid onto a forum where no one cares just to make yourself feel better. #xex

Edited by Xex
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Xex said:

When you're an orphan and can't handle reality so you tell people to meet you at ::East on a rsps and tb them for max gear so your clan can ags them until they die and right before they die you say #lavish and send their death vid onto a forum where no one cares just to make yourself feel better. #xex

lmfao fuck are u talking about fix up u braindead bitch boy ur embarrassing urself 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xex said:

You should stop chatting and don't get so mad if its just a rsps. Also I wouldn't use using the forums as an insult as you are currently one of the most active on here xex!

6 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

You should stop chatting and don't get so mad if its just a rsps. Also I wouldn't use using the forums as an insult as you are currently one of the most active on here xex!

It was a joke lol, i will admit that i'm a bit salty though

Edited by Xex
3 hours ago, Xex said:

when you're mad because you are apart of "those people" and no one cares. #arun

19 hours ago, Tribrid said:

nice video

Broski

19 hours ago, Tupac said:

Nice video bro.

thanks

18 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Nice vid

thanks 

18 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

thanks?

18 hours ago, ahmed said:

nice vid broooo <3 keep on bro 

my guy right here respect brother 

16 hours ago, Craig said:

nice.

thanks craig 

11 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Good music nice clips

ty

7 hours ago, ban152 said:

#lavish tings

yessir

7 hours ago, dxd said:

whats song name?

meek mill - pray 4 em

7 hours ago, Vos said:

Nice vid fam.

ty

8 hours ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Quality pking video for a quality hybrid! You've earned my thumbs up!

...?retard 

19 hours ago, Xex said:

erca ur a pussy 

• Upvote 1