Items suggestion thread

What if we add more items ingame?

Example

- (Light Armadyl Godsword price of this item could be 50k pkp tickets and make it x2 better then ags

- (Light Granite Maul) price 40-50k pkp and make it also spec 3 times.

- Light Dragon Claws price could be 20-30k and make it just a little better then claws.

- Overloads so you can pot and get your combat levels high when your pking/pvming

Kind Regards

Jumper19

35 minutes ago, jumper19 said:

What if we add more items ingame?

Example

- (Light Armadyl Godsword price of this item could be 50k pkp tickets and make it x2 better then ags

- (Light Granite Maul) price 40-50k pkp and make it also spec 3 times.

- Light Dragon Claws price could be 20-30k and make it just a little better then claws.

- Overloads so you can pot and get your combat levels high when your pking/pvming

Kind Regards

Jumper19

No one is gonna support u, as we try to remove all the custom items ( such as water cape etc) from the game

55 minutes ago, jblind™ said:
39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

No one is gonna support u, as we try to remove all the custom items ( such as water cape etc) from the game

Yet another suggestion thread :P, what do you even mean by 'light'? And we used to have overloads and they were removed. Tbh I'd reframe from making loads of suggestion threads until the new client comes out.

The name of it is (light) its like a bit better then the original one

48 minutes ago, Alt said:

Yes I think this is sick, ags spec  (twice as good) so I hit a 160 with 2 extra gmaul specs after!!!!!

ayeee

39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

well was worth a try :)

14 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

tumour bout to explode 

l0000000l

51 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Increase the bonuses would be a good but increase it to x2 better would just make people die with Spec

well claws sucks  you cant even hit over 40 with it

41 minutes ago, Smackd said:

April fools

l0000000000l

14 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

ROFL,my max hit with ags is 80, lets increase the stats x2 wth the light shit and hit a 160!!!! lets rush and rag ppl with this sht, this will be fun! xD rofl 

just nope xD 

well not x2 but atleast a little better then the ags we have

17 minutes ago, giedriusman said:

can u stop making threads? u make 2-3 of ežthem everyday and they all suck. before making one think if this server even needs this bs. 

This is a suggestion section I can post how mayn suggestions I want its all up to me fam if you don't want to read them then don't

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Cool ideas, but no. We are trying to move away from being a custom server. 

alright mate!

30 minutes ago, Salad said:

What kind of autistic suggestion is this?

lol

25 minutes ago, Xex said:

Just no, if the godsword was 2x stronger it'd be able to probably hit 100's. A 3x spec would probably force gretar to change the name of roatpkz to rushpk pls.

well not x2 just a little better then the normal one

1 hour ago, giedriusman said:

then make big smart one the tons of dumb ones

-.-