Reply to Yoob's

austin jr

Lol? not sure why you did this useless post, I haven't been breaking any rule & therefor you have no right to ban me? if this was a joke, it was a useless post. I don't even even know who you are so I didn't take this as a joke, you just make the server look stupid when we're having a corrupt staff member which is ranked as an administrator. / Austin Jr

If you're going to ban me, go ahead.

It's a joke, hence why this is a poll and there's no serious typing or anything within the thread. I don't even know who you are either but if you want to take a look at useless posts look at 90% of what you type on the forums, grow up you emotional faggot. You just make the forums look stupid when we have some random kid spamming on 90% of the thread with his shitty opinions, how can you call me corrupt and not even "know who i am". Shut up you emotional little weasel, everyone was busy complaining about you spamming so i thought i'd take an opportunity to make a joke but if you're going to try and insult me and get upset over it then whatever. / Yoobs

Okay, I realised you started to hate on me after I replied this, even that It were nothing personal. FIRST OF ALL, Do I know you? or why do you make a joke with my name in it? there is something in the thread at least I take it serious because I don't know you at all and you make a joke with me like that? do you make a about posting civil people that doesn't even know you in front of the entire forums? that's really stupid. Look at 90% of my posts? go ahead, I have like 90 posts if you wanna scroll down from the bottom of my timeline you can feel free to do that at anytime and then put what you think is "spam". & Yeah, I'm the one making forums looking stupid when you post stupid poll's like "should we ban him or not" there is nothing called "should we ban him or not". you don't make a community decision when you ban a player, If I did something wrong that resulted into a ban you could for sure ban me but there is no need to post for it. what makes you also look stupid is that you call my opinions "stupid" when you're an administartor and won't respect other peoples opinions. how am I spamming when I have 90 posts? I would love that you went through my timeline and then I will go though yours and find at least 250 stuff that is counted as "spam". I will gladly do it & put my time just to prove that you're an worthless administrator of RoatzPk. that you really have the balls to ask me to grow up when you're flaming me without me doing anything is just funny. that you also listen to strangers calling me a "spammer" also makes you look stupid instead of listening to people go through my timeline & let me know what you think is "spam" guy with 3000 posts with probably very many stupid polls & replies to the threads as this.

Instead be thankful that I daily sit here to try come with new suggestions even if you don't agree with all of them I put my time on trying to develop the server. also be happy that I'm helping the community & almost all the new players via forums/ingame while you're abusing your commands for example when you were banning a player for killing you. that's not a joke aswell, otherwise a video of it wouldn't be posted. 

You're probably going to delete this and lock it aswell like you did on the last post because I made you look stupid and you couldn't accept that so yeah, I feel you if you wanna delete this post aswell. reason why I made thread is because I Couldn't reply on the last thread you locked. 

I don't hate you or anything but you did this to yourself & you started beef for nothing, maybe if you joked with me like that outside the forums with us being friends I would probably accept it or if  you made another joke about me I wouldn't take it serious even If I didn't know you but obviously I take it serious when an Administrator post something like this when I never spoke to him before, not sure how I'm going to know if it were a joke or not. 

Thank you Yoobs!

Just wanna add: I know you think you're the man of the server because people likes you. well like and like, they're showing fake love to you because they are afraid that you abuse on them aswell for not liking you. that's stuff you punish for, at least what I heard :)

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Just wanna add: I know you think you're the man of the server because people likes you. well like and like, they're showing fake love to you because they are afraid that you abuse on them aswell for not liking you. that's stuff you punish for, at least what I heard :)

just this +1

Gf account @austin u will get banned for hurting yoobs' feelings.

2 minutes ago, Xex said:

It was a joke, they're friends.

!loc new vid

Just now, Zoradz said:

Shhhh

You can protect him all you want, I'm not gonna let him make me look stupid by saying that shit. I've done nothing wrong and he comes up with that. you're the staff manager you should take more responsibility on your staff members that abuse and let the server down.

3 minutes ago, austin jr said:

You can protect him all you want, I'm not gonna let him make me look stupid by saying that shit. I've done nothing wrong and he comes up with that. you're the staff manager you should take more responsibility on your staff members that abuse and let the server down.

Please point out where he's abusing. If You have a report to file, you know where the section is. If not, stop making false accusations, get off your high horse. I'm protecting my staff because I don't let idiots like you try to bring our server down by trying to poke holes.

Just now, Zoradz said:

Please point out where he's abusing. If You have a report to file, you know where the section is. If not, stop making false accusations, get off your high horse. I'm protecting my staff because I don't let idiots like you try to bring our server down. 

I've reported him several times with Legit proof of him abusing ,yet nothing happend with it?

14 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Lol? not sure why you did this useless post, I haven't been breaking any rule & therefor you have no right to ban me? if this was a joke, it was a useless post. I don't even even know who you are so I didn't take this as a joke, you just make the server look stupid when we're having a corrupt staff member which is ranked as an administrator. / Austin Jr

If you're going to ban me, go ahead.

Okay, I realised you started to hate on me after I replied this, even that It were nothing personal. FIRST OF ALL, Do I know you? or why do you make a joke with my name in it? there is something in the thread at least I take it serious because I don't know you at all and you make a joke with me like that? do you make a about posting civil people that doesn't even know you in front of the entire forums? that's really stupid. Look at 90% of my posts? go ahead, I have like 90 posts if you wanna scroll down from the bottom of my timeline you can feel free to do that at anytime and then put what you think is "spam". & Yeah, I'm the one making forums looking stupid when you post stupid poll's like "should we ban him or not" there is nothing called "should we ban him or not". you don't make a community decision when you ban a player, If I did something wrong that resulted into a ban you could for sure ban me but there is no need to post for it. what makes you also look stupid is that you call my opinions "stupid" when you're an administartor and won't respect other peoples opinions. how am I spamming when I have 90 posts? I would love that you went through my timeline and then I will go though yours and find at least 250 stuff that is counted as "spam". I will gladly do it & put my time just to prove that you're an worthless administrator of RoatzPk. that you really have the balls to ask me to grow up when you're flaming me without me doing anything is just funny. that you also listen to strangers calling me a "spammer" also makes you look stupid instead of listening to people go through my timeline & let me know what you think is "spam" guy with 3000 posts with probably very many stupid polls & replies to the threads as this.

Instead be thankful that I daily sit here to try come with new suggestions even if you don't agree with all of them I put my time on trying to develop the server. also be happy that I'm helping the community & almost all the new players via forums/ingame while you're abusing your commands for example when you were banning a player for killing you. that's not a joke aswell, otherwise a video of it wouldn't be posted. 

You're probably going to delete this and lock it aswell like you did on the last post because I made you look stupid and you couldn't accept that so yeah, I feel you if you wanna delete this post aswell. reason why I made thread is because I Couldn't reply on the last thread you locked. 

I don't hate you or anything but you did this to yourself & you started beef for nothing, maybe if you joked with me like that outside the forums with us being friends I would probably accept it or if  you made another joke about me I wouldn't take it serious even If I didn't know you but obviously I take it serious when an Administrator post something like this when I never spoke to him before, not sure how I'm going to know if it were a joke or not. 

Thank you Yoobs!

Firstly just like to state, useless thread you could of easily private messaged me this. Secondly, i'm glad that paragraph has gotten you so upset that you spent 30 minutes writing this. You're taking this so unbelievably literal and serious i'm actually starting to believe that this forums is your only source of entertainment. The thread was also locked so maybe it's time to get your emotions in check. You are spamming the forums no matter what you think you're doing rather than you saying "oh wow im following all the rules of the forums" you provide no actual content on the forums rather than a bump on threads. All you have done is staff hunt since you have gotten in the community (which is never going to work by the way) i'm allowed to call someone's opinion "stupid" especially if i don't agree with it, i don't think you have a firm grasp or understanding of opinions. I know your entire first paragraph is just you being emotional because you got called a spammer (which you are) even if you want to be in denial over it. All of your suggestions were terrible, i'd rather you not come up with any suggestions then you post suggestions like that. You don't help players via the forums or ingame you just post shit and try for server support. I love the way you post about Genj also when I was joking with him and he can even confirm that and he posted the video because the tick system glitched and that guy in rune killed me and he posted it because he found it funny (not to embarrass me) but yeah keep talking about irrelevant shit in order to prove a point that you have no idea about. I can't delete threads and i wouldn't delete this thread just because you're making yourself look stupid enough right now. Evidently you're autistic if you're going to take things that serious, it was pretty obvious to everyone else it was a joke (even though all the staff +1'd me in pms for your ban)

Just want to add: I am the man of the server and i don't care if people like me either, i'm fully aware of my popularity but then i'm fully aware of your popularity aka a random who the staff team want banned and will never give you server support but you still suck them all off. I find it funny you said this would embarrass me but look at everyone joking about you on the thread just says enough.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Please point out where he's abusing. If You have a report to file, you know where the section is. If not, stop making false accusations, get off your high horse. I'm protecting my staff because I don't let idiots like you try to bring our server down by trying to poke holes.

Get online more often & let the rest of the community let you know who your admin yoobs is, my comment won't be enough.

6 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Get online more often & let the rest of the community let you know who your admin yoobs is, my comment won't be enough.

Zoradz has been heavily involved in this community for years, as has yoobs

youve been playing for like 2 minutes it's not fair to discuss their relationships with community members 

8 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Firstly just like to state, useless thread you could of easily private messaged me this. Secondly, i'm glad that paragraph has gotten you so upset that you spent 30 minutes writing this. You're taking this so unbelievably literal and serious i'm actually starting to believe that this forums is your only source of entertainment. The thread was also locked so maybe it's time to get your emotions in check. You are spamming the forums no matter what you think you're doing rather than you saying "oh wow im following all the rules of the forums" you provide no actual content on the forums rather than a bump on threads. All you have done is staff hunt since you have gotten in the community (which is never going to work by the way) i'm allowed to call someone's opinion "stupid" especially if i don't agree with it, i don't think you have a firm grasp or understanding of opinions. I know your entire first paragraph is just you being emotional because you got called a spammer (which you are) even if you want to be in denial over it. All of your suggestions were terrible, i'd rather you not come up with any suggestions then you post suggestions like that. You don't help players via the forums or ingame you just post shit and try for server support. I love the way you post about Genj also when I was joking with him and he can even confirm that and he posted the video because the tick system glitched and that guy in rune killed me and he posted it because he found it funny (not to embarrass me) but yeah keep talking about irrelevant shit in order to prove a point that you have no idea about. I can't delete threads and i wouldn't delete this thread just because you're making yourself look stupid enough right now. Evidently you're autistic if you're going to take things that serious, it was pretty obvious to everyone else it was a joke (even though all the staff +1'd me in pms for your ban)

Just want to add: I am the man of the server and i don't care if people like me either, i'm fully aware of my popularity but then i'm fully aware of your popularity aka a random who the staff team want banned and will never give you server support but you still suck them all off. I find it funny you said this would embarrass me but look at everyone joking about you on the thread just says enough.  

First of all, your reply didn't have much with my respond to do. You posted this in front of everyone and therefor I don't wanna send you it in private. I could even spend 2 hour on this explaining who you really are. I'm taking it serious, Yes. you make jokes that I've never seen in my entire life, that's just stupid. Show me that I'm spamming by linking some of my comments from my timeline. Staff hunt? I've been hunting by helping players daily because there is no staffs online and because I've been replying on peoples thread to make the forum be active? "You're the man of the server" that's what you think you are but you're nothing, I've heard alot of you behind your back but your stupid that you don't realise that just because people won't say it in front of you because you would abuse your commands by banning them. (the entire staff members said +1 for your ban) is either a lie or they just said that because they were afraid of not agreeing with you since you do bad stuff as abusing then. the staff member is full aware of you're being a corrupt staff member and I can also say that 2 people said that to me aswell from the staff team.

Just want to add: Just curious mate, if you now banned me what would the "reason" be? :P You're hating on me because I'm helping more than you & not making stupid post like "thread poll for austin's ban) #Idon'tknowhimIjustwannabanhimbecauseIdidn'tabuseforacoupleofhours

Just now, Zoradz said:

Funny, I have more play time in the past month than you do...

Okay, mr staff manager I know I mess'd up my chance as being a staff member because of this. but It's all good, I weren't in need of it I just love helping around and a staff position would just be a extra thing. but now your administrator said that I would never be a part of the staff team so well, I think it's all good. not sure why rest of the staff team call me "staff hungry" when I'm just trying to make the best for eveyone. well, alright.

Just now, Tupac said:

@austin jr yoob's thread was an OBVIOUS joke. I made a practically identical one about 4 members a while back, and no one shit a brick. 

I don't know him how am I supposed to know that? there is 400 other people on this server that he could joke with.

3 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Okay, mr staff manager I know I mess'd up my chance as being a staff member because of this. but It's all good, I weren't in need of it I just love helping around and a staff position would just be a extra thing. but now your administrator said that I would never be a part of the staff team so well, I think it's all good. not sure why rest of the staff team call me "staff hungry" when I'm just trying to make the best for eveyone. well, alright.

I don't know him how am I supposed to know that? there is 400 other people on this server that he could joke with.

Those 400 dont spam the forums with childish bullshit

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

This nigga sound like he got tears in his eyes irl😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, I'm cool. just funny how an admin keep making mistakes & the rest of the staff team keeps protecting him over & over again.

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Btw u didnt mess up ur staff chance because it was never there

I didn't mean in that way, I meant that the staff members won't have a though about even promoting me now. well.. 

Who cares fam Idk why ur counting his mistakes he's not a robot u know but I can kinda get where ur coming from cause this server is really different in terms of how staff and the community are but trust every1 was just joking about and making this topic just has u looking dumb and postin about ags being in donor shop isn't helping ur case either 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Who cares fam Idk why ur counting his mistakes he's not a robot u know but I can kinda get where ur coming from cause this server is really different in terms of how staff and the community are but trust every1 was just joking about and making this topic just has u looking dumb and postin about ags being in donor shop isn't helping ur case either 

If you double check you'll see I didn't mention about armadyl godsword being in the donator shop. I care, He makes me look stupid for nothing. I know that everyone makes mistakes but tryna fix it by putting the shit on another civil person is just wrong & I will not let anyone do that to someone else.

• JBLIND locked this topic