Need A Bot? Most of you guys asked! So Here!

Pitch

Hey Guys, Who ever needs some really good scripts to bot on there account, here are some:

All of CZAR Scripts have a VERY COMPLEX antiban.

There's 24 hour trials.

OSBot Is Currently Down.
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74834-czarscripts-and-perfectscripts-trial-thread「czar-scripting-empire」「finally-accepting-trials」/

What you can bot from him:

u5YBFor.png

9 Hours Botted - NO BAN.

Proggies from someone else:

S25gxQp.png

6 Hours Of Botting - NO BAN.

J2bEChn.png

IyPVsDZ.png

Other Scripts Available:

FphbCYT.pngf4aaugN.pngE3x4jiH.pngimg  987Dbxs.pngB6xaIc5.pngpXv2FxW.pngimg jpsaNoa.png OMf41wD.pngaELiHjz.png

Edited by Pitch

why am i not surprised you use a bot

I don't really care tbh, I'll bot i dont give 2 shits what others say. I'm not wasting 100 + Hours training. You can, but I'm not.

what is this cancer? fix up

Shut up retard, you fix up cancer retard. Don't make me logon and shut you up my self.

Download and use at your own risk, play the game like a normal person dont bot its sad asf.

"download and use at your own risk" It's OSBot. x20 more popular than this. Just because you bot doesn't mean you're sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Botting is kinda stupid tbf I see ppl getting banned for autoclicking trhese days. There is not such a thing as a "solid" bot lol

Using any of these will get you banned trust me

Of course, unless you bot smart.

And if it doesn't i'll report you n makesure it does.

You could spam report my fishers on multiple accounts, chances are I won't be banned for a while.

i dont bot cos i hav plenty of time and in no hurry to get fast lvls or make money

also botters make the game too easy for rest of us by putting so much supplies in the eco the prices are all rock bottom

I thoroughly agree. I enjoy botting to see how far you can get. I also have a lot of my own private scripts that I'm constantly developing anti-bans for, I guess it's more of a personal hobbie rather than something that I benefit from.

Edited by Zoradz

I thoroughly agree. I enjoy botting to see how far you can get. I also have a lot of my own private scripts that I'm constantly developing anti-bans for, I guess it's more of a personal hobbie rather than something that I benefit from.

im working on a bridding bot atm that switches items, switches between piety and mystic might, casts blitz and does a 6way switch followed by ags spec at 5x speed all done by a keyboard shortcut like ctrl + z

when its done im gona sell for 10k pkt to each person and make bank

im working on a bridding bot atm that switches items, switches between piety and mystic might, casts blitz and does a 6way switch followed by ags spec at 5x speed all done by a keyboard shortcut like ctrl + z

on roat pkz that might actually work lmao

• Upvote 2

I beg you die irl.. PLEASE. Botting in general is for incapable spastics and how can you even THINK of making a "bridding bot" when you don't even know what ahrims is ???? You're the guy with a cancer ridden pure with 70 HP...SEVENTYYYYYYYYYYYY HPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Fix up rat stick to funpk

Edited by Pyd
  • Upvote 2

I beg you die irl.. PLEASE. Botting in general is for incapable spastics and how can you even THINK of making a "bridding bot" when you don't even know what ahrims is ???? You're the guy with a cancer ridden pure with 70 HP...SEVENTYYYYYYYYYYYY HPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Fix up rat stick to funpk

im 74 hp at 73 cb and ppl my lvl are like 80 hp so its not big much diferent

also im a better pure pker than u, bridder probly too so u cant say shit to me

and im not gona use the bot myself its jus a fun project and ima make bank selling to raggers who will use it to beat u

ahrims im pretty sure is arabic

im 74 hp at 73 cb and ppl my lvl are like 80 hp so its not big much diferent

also im a better pure pker than u, bridder probly too so u cant say shit to me

and im not gona use the bot myself its jus a fun project and ima make bank selling to raggers who will use it to beat u

ahrims im pretty sure is arabic

your account is garbage stop trying to defend it LOL. Kk so pure nh me then brid me ? Or are you an ontario2 who wants me to edge pure pk :?S ?:D lol ? Fix up im hashone

your account is garbage stop trying to defend it LOL. Kk so pure nh me then brid me ? Or are you an ontario2 who wants me to edge pure pk :?S ?:D lol ? Fix up im hashone

im online daily from 11pm to 4am jus pm me and we fite

ill show u wat 7+yrs of pure pking has teached me

Edited by Ahmash
  • Zoradz locked this topic